Newbie Looking for CD buddie

Hahaha! Yesss can't wait! Although im not sure anymore if i can make it, i don't knowif it's the fact that i am in week 1 but i have woken up feeling terrible. I can barely walk and my hands are shaking so much that I have problems typing this message.. How will i ever enjoy my weekend in this state?! :(

I was like that yesterday but I'm alot better today (day 5) have some tea with sweetners in or coffee.. Try and boost the energy a bit : ) hope your feeling better soon this is the worst part it will get easier xx

I am on day 5 of SS+ but i still am getting a rumbling tummy. Is this normal? Does this mean i havent reached katosis?

Do you have a pee stick to pee on?? I think it can take up to a week or so some people are quicker than others, I'm in ketosis but I'm still getting a little rumble here and there xx

Well guys today has been fine, not really craved which is good. Even managed to cook for kids and oh without driving myself mad not eating it. Defo need to try increase my fluids been slack last two days. Oh lasted on the diet till day 5 but couldn't cope and tbh I couldn't cope with his moods either lol. So looking forward to next weigh in as then I can have some bars too, has anyone tried them which are yummy?. Oh actually lost twelve pound so is doing a high protein diet and weighing in same time as me. Hopefully this will work for him.
Does anyone else find the water hard? I seem to spend the day in the bathroom.

jem x

Hey guys lost 9lb on my weigh in yesterday really proud of myself :) have been fine all day today too. Can't wait for next week and I can try the bars! Any recommendations x

Hey guys lost 9lb on my weigh in yesterday really proud of myself :) have been fine all day today too. Can't wait for next week and I can try the bars! Any recommendations x

Hey we'll done that's brilliant , I can't try the bars yet but from what I've heard there all amazing!! ESP the lemon one lol x

Thanks Hun looking forward to a change and the chance to chew. I have been taking the ready meal chocolate as all I like shake wise. Looking forward to the peanut bar! How are u feeling today? Xx

Re: my first day on the cambridge diet need a buddy to keep me motivated

I've only tried 3 out of 7. The lemon bar was nice, tasted like lemon cheesecake. The mint choc was ok, has dark choc round it which i'm not keen on but it was ok. Today i've had the peanut bar which was lovely.

I'll let you know how i get on with the rest wen i've had them x x

I started the Cambridge diet a week & a half ago. I've already lost 9lbs & 2ins around my waiste. I desperately want to loose weight because I suffer with a bad back & I feel so unhealthy. It is not as hard as I thought. Infact I have kept to it & not grazed on anything. I think because it is a lot of money & you know you can't have anything else to eat. Even when preparing kids teas etc it has stopped me from picking. I am really determined to do it. I find the weekends hard because I liked all the treats but I hope that I get out of the routine & find other interests. I find that I'm not hungry but sometimes just get a bit fed up. When I find it hard I think of all the reasons why I'm doing it. A lot of people have been very about it but I'm going to prove them wrong. I hope the diet is going ok for you & your can already feel some changes. Keep strong!

I started the Cambridge diet a week & a half ago. I've already lost 9lbs & 2ins around my waiste. I desperately want to loose weight because I suffer with a bad back & I feel so unhealthy. It is not as hard as I thought. Infact I have kept to it & not grazed on anything. I think because it is a lot of money & you know you can't have anything else to eat. Even when preparing kids teas etc it has stopped me from picking. I am really determined to do it. I find the weekends hard because I liked all the treats but I hope that I get out of the routine & find other interests. I find that I'm not hungry but sometimes just get a bit fed up. When I find it hard I think of all the reasons why I'm doing it. A lot of people have been very about it but I'm going to prove them wrong. I hope the diet is going ok for you & your can already feel some changes. Keep strong!

Your doing brilliantly 9lbs and 2inches is excellent :D keep up the good work I love hearing how well everybody is doing : ) xx

Hope you can keep strong it is hard. I nearly had a treat last night. My CD consultant told me if I did it might bring me out of ketosis. So all that hard work would have gone to waste. Where as other diets you can have treats but then I don't think that helped me because I just stuffed my face. Good luck keep in touch.

Feels good to have a good loss first week doesn't it, defo seen a change in my attitude today. You have a really positive attitude Sarah Last week I found making the kids food so hard so it's brill that is not a issue for u :) well done xxx

Great to lose in fist week. I do try and stay positive but hard. I love my food & wine especially on a sat night! But I know if I don't stay focused I'll stuff my face. I don't want to be fat anymore especially for summer. I want to feel great about myself. I realise now how everything in my life has revolved around food. So I'm trying to change. Well done Jemma your doing well keep strong & positive. ;-)

Hya Jemma
I didnt start yesterday as I didnt see my CDC till late afternoon and I was starving,so thought it would be better to start today. I was ok today,but its now 5.30pm and Im starving I have two shakes left so Im trying to leave having the soup till 6pm then my banana shake around 9pm I hope I stick to it. I have not been this hungry for years.[
Thanks for asking. How are you getting on?QUOTE=JemmaB85;6025828]How has ur first day gone :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Jemma i am starting tomorrow and got a weigh in on friday so 5 days i get to see if i have lost anything, i have 4 stone exactly to lose at the moment! I am 15.8 stone i would love too get too 11.7 i am 5 ft 5 and my healthy weight is 10 stone 10 ibs but when i was 11 stone before having my little girl i was happy at that weight :) i hope we can talk and motivate eachother as i am so worried that i can't do it! Is there anything else on SS i can drink? Ie diet coke? Green teas? Etc i enjoy a green tea in the morning :( i think i'm going to do SS for 2 weeks then do SS+ depending on how i feel :) whats everyone been having on SS? Hope the shakes are nice, i've heard the mint choc one is nice with lots of ice cubes! :) hows everyone getting on? What has everyone lost in the first month or so?xxx

Back