Step 1 Sole Source Newbie on cambrige 2nd day

I think maybe get the fibre from ur consultant that might help xxx

So it's my day one today and weekend away is drawing to a close!!! Why why why is it so hard to get ur brain in order xxx

Think of an outfit, an occasion, and remember that! You don't want to be the size and shape you are, and you want to wow people with how much progress you've made! And keep that thought through every hunger pang and just keep drinking that water!

Think of an outfit, an occasion, and remember that! You don't want to be the size and shape you are, and you want to wow people with how much progress you've made! And keep that thought through every hunger pang and just keep drinking that water!

I know xxx got a engagement shoot so decided on my dress just gotta focus on that xxx

Print screen on the pic and have it as the front screen on your phone, have pictures on the fridge of how you want to look, or clothes you want to wear....it's all good for retraining your brain

Print screen on the pic and have it as the front screen on your phone, have pictures on the fridge of how you want to look, or clothes you want to wear....it's all good for retraining your brain

Yeah gonna hang my dress out when I get home so I see it every morning xxxx

It's strange how everyone has different tastes. I love lemon bars and Choc tetras. Have gone off all the soups, porridges and other bars which I loved in the beginning

Total loss = 26lbs

It's strange how everyone has different tastes. I love lemon bars and Choc tetras. Have gone off all the soups, porridges and other bars which I loved in the beginning Total loss = 26lbs

Ooooo forgot about lemon bars lush!!!!!!!! Had a choc tetra for lunch today shake two in a min!!!!

Hehe I made a choc tetra mousse today and it was amazing so filling xx

Total loss = 26lbs

I've taken to having shakes warm due to the weather and none of them taste bad for it.

Lemon bars I loved but now find overly sweet

Right here we go day two....gonna have my first shake in a min and then focus on getting on with it.....i have 23 days until this engagement shoot and im really panicking.....even thinking of cancelling it!!!

Off swimming tonight for sure then going to start running in the mornings defo.....something has to be done now....

Be careful about how much exercise you do while you're on SS! don't want to exhaust yourself

yeah this is true.....gonna swim gently to start with :)

How are you feeling today....i had a maple porridge and it was yum!

Really? I had that last night and was heaving as I ate it lol

I'm ok. Day 15 today and weigh in tomorrow so that's keeping me motivated

cor excited for you babe big time....bet you have lost a far bit :)

got everything crossed

Tomorrow night can't come fast enough!
I've had a pants day and I need some motivation to keep me off food

Tomorrow night can't come fast enough! I've had a pants day and I need some motivation to keep me off food
know what u mean I'm struggling big time x

I'm watching a few good men and painting my nails. That'll keep me occupied for a while so I won't want food! Is there anything you can do to distract yourself?

Current loss: 6lbs

I clean and tidy the flat if I'm home. Or swim or go for a walk. Or work lots just to get through sometimes. But if you distract yourself, drink lots of fluids (whatever you like) then food takes a back seat. I have a glass of water and some sort of tea constantly on the go! Plus lots if time is taken up going to the toilet!

Hahaha Tigg you're not wrong there!

I went to the cinema with my daughter earlier and 2 hours of not weeing was just painful lol

Current loss: 6lbs

Honestly I have no idea how if manage a long journey at the moment. I have an hour plus commute from work, I use the loo before leaving but I'm rushing through the door leaving a trail of dropped coats, shoes and bags as I make my way in desperation to the nearest toilet once I get home. When there's traffic the 'I need a wee dance' whilst seated usually starts at an hour and a quarter!

Well done on making through the film I'd have had to do the sneaking out thing!

Back