Hiya! Sorry I've not been around much!!

I ordered some tiny scales...which came this avo, so will WI tomorrow morning...think I've lost, but as you say, I need to test them out when I get home.....compare their reading to my usual scales...will probably swap over to the new ones afterwards as I can bring them away with me!

I love in Amsterdam, so the North. Do you know, I've hardly travelled around - we must do it as I know there are so many beautiful places in Holland!!

Have to admit to not having any DC meals this week...bar breakfast, but am just about managing to keep within the calories! Hoping Friday at Gullivers World will help with a few exercise 'points'....not worried about next week as we'll be running around after 3 children!! :)

Will report in tomorrow morning with regards to my WI!! :)

Be good!!!

PIAW.Hope your new scales weigh similar to your old ones. I weigh in on friday . Weight loss os slowing down now but a loss is a loss. Looking forward to seeing what you have lost tomorrow .
TC7000 How are you doing? still getting on ok?

Hiya!! Well it would appear my travel scales are on par with the ones I use at home....tried and tested today! I've put on a wee bit I think - haven't been able to WI the last couple of weeks (although I had the scales) as was really busy and my friends have carpet everywhere, so the scales wouldn't work! Will 'officially' WI as usual on Wednesday.

Had a great time away - tried to be good as much as possible, but as we all know, this isn't always possible. Had a whale of a time in York on our 'girls couple of days free' Thurs - Sat. I was VERY lax with the diet, but we walked for hours and hours..the portions were huge, so we had breakfast and didn't eat again until tea time! I did have quite a lot of alcohol, but think the walking helped to counteract that a bit! Back to it today!!

Hope you're all doing well!!

Hiya!!

Hope you're both doing well......I've been very lax I'm afraid - hoping for a STS when I WI. It's been a bit mental the last week or so - it was my daughter's 4th birthday party on the 1st Sept, so had some bad things, along with wine. My folks were here too, so we ate out a bit, plus a few more srinks (hic). Then it was Belle's actual birthday AND first day of big school on the 5th - so more celebrating!!
Trying to get back into it, however was very silly today and didn't bother with breakfast and then started nibbling at Cheetos!! :0o

Fingers crossed you'lre all doing better than me!! :)

Back