I find it interesting how our bodies adjust to this diet. I feel much better today and I feel Its taking me longer to drink my shakes.

Hi guesy
I'm a few days behind you but that becomes irrelevant after a few weeks. Glad you're finding its going well .
I've also done it before and the structure is good for people who find it hard to remain disciplined on a "normal" diet.
I echo what the others say, no matter how hard any particular day is, it does not compare to the Awesome feeling of being able to wear an outfit that youve been eyeing up or peoples reactions after they haven't seen you for a few weeks, I loved it!!
Looking forward to following your journey xx

Hi guesy
I'm a few days behind you but that becomes irrelevant after a few weeks. Glad you're finding its going well .
I've also done it before and the structure is good for people who find it hard to remain disciplined on a "normal" diet.
I echo what the others say, no matter how hard any particular day is, it does not compare to the Awesome feeling of being able to wear an outfit that youve been eyeing up or peoples reactions after they haven't seen you for a few weeks, I loved it!!
Looking forward to following your journey xx

Thank you. This diet is hard and the support is really a big help as everyone around me doesn't know how hungry I am lol. I keep thinking get to weigh day, get to weigh day. X

Yeah I hear you!! Will be worth it when you step on those scales :) x

Thanks joanie
Yes 2 stone isn't a lot to be up but I did promise myself that I'd never do this again . Anyway day 1 nearly over thank god , bit of a headache but hopefully it will get better

Thanks joanie
Yes 2 stone isn't a lot to be up but I did promise myself that I'd never do this again . Anyway day 1 nearly over thank god , bit of a headache but hopefully it will get better

Well done- as you know get to day 5 and it's so much easier!! 2 Stone will be off in no time at all, you know the score- get your head into zone and you're done before you know and ready to flaunt a hot summer bod!

How you getting on guesy? X

How you getting on guesy? X

ok, deflated a bit after my weigh,lost 8lbs. which is ok.i am being greedy and wanted more, but thats me. And i kinda spent last week dreaming of today and now its here I'm lost lol.

must say though my skin looks so much better on my face at least and I got a few smiles on the bus from the opposite sex!! lol

ok, deflated a bit after my weigh,lost 8lbs. which is ok.i am being greedy and wanted more, but thats me. And i kinda spent last week dreaming of today and now its here I'm lost lol.

must say though my skin looks so much better on my face at least and I got a few smiles on the bus from the opposite sex!! lol

8lbs is fantastic well done :)

i am not sure, i am away for easter so would like to refeed before then and then get back on it until holiday in may x

Hey 8lbs is fantastic and there is a nice NSV getting checked out!! Well done!!

Back