KHammy87

Hi all!

I'e taken the plunge and I'm going to sign up tomorrow night!

I'm 10st 5lb (or was last time I looked) and I'd like to get to 9st. So I'm not really overweight as such but I'm nearing it for my height (11st max for my height).

I've taken so long as all my friends tell me I look so skinny. Now I don' know if they are being polite or not. I was skinny my whole life and found it difficult to gain weight. Then I got to about 25 and started gaining, had my 2 little ones and been gaining ever since. Now the heaviest I've been at 30 years old. Most people would say by looking at me that I'm a size 8-10 but I'm a 12-14. I just never put any fat on my skinny arms and legs, I gain weight around my middle only so have a 34 inch waist and no boobs but them saying that has slowed me down almost as I'm scared I'll get there and the other women there will say I don' need to be there iyswim.

But after seeing myself in a full length mirror I feel so crap about myself! I look about 6 months pregnant and I've tried all sorts of meal replacement and calorie counting diets and failed every time.

This week alone I've had 2 take aways, plus eaten at the cafe today and take away on Sunday. I don' eat brek or lunch as I have a biscuit if I'm hungry until my dinner and then binge after. I'm really hoping going to a group every week will motivate me to stick to this as i feel like rubbish!

The only other issue is I'm a terrible cook and terribly fussy and don't eat fish, pasta or anything spicy

So hi from me and sorry for the essay!!

Back