Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Official weigh in and I'm 10st 6.5. Another steady 1lb gained :)

I've woke up feeling amazing today and trying very hard :) so today's plan is as follows.,

Breakfast - 2 small toast (hexb) marmite and spread (1.5 syns) advent choc (2 syn)

Lunch - beans on toast (HEXB + 1 syn)

Dinner - spag Bol - (2 syns as it was a jar that fed 5)

Thorntons choc - 3.5 syns!!!!!

Does anyone know what HEX's you get when preg? I've read you get 2 of each of EE but then elsewhere I've read it doesn't change!

Last edited:
Hey nikki,

Enjoy the 2 h ex's certainly adds up when you feel a little hungry :) x

Thanks hun. I'm trying so hard and I mange 2/3 of the day SW friendly and not so much at night. Hoping the new year will spur me on a bit! X

Oh my gosh I'm the worst have a huge sugar crave late pm and late evening x

I'm shocking, it's strange how all my really good eating habits that lead to my 3 stone weight loss have all disappeared! Give me pie, chippy, Chinese, pastry, greggs, crisps any day xx

Food today.....

Breakfast - oats so simple (2/3 HEXA + HEXB) 1 syn jam

Lunch - jacket potato with spaghetti and cheese (1/3 HEXA) 1 syn spread, 3.5 syns for sausage in spaghetti.

Dinner - fish finger pie with carrots, 8 syns ( I think fish fingers are 2 each?!)

13.5 syns

Hi, I'm pregnant 2 and readin yer diary has been a gr8 help. I REALLY need 2 kno wat Fish Finger pie is n how u make it tho!?!? It's sounds AMAZIN! :D

Hi, I'm pregnant 2 and readin yer diary has been a gr8 help. I REALLY need 2 kno wat Fish Finger pie is n how u make it tho!?!? It's sounds AMAZIN! :D

Hiya :)I've not really kept on top of my diary but my gain so far hasn't been too bad.

Fish finger pie is fish fingers cooked in the oven, whilst there cooking fry some peppers, onions and chopped tomatoes ( I add paprika and salt and pepper too) and boil potatoes. Chop the fishfingers and mix with the tomato mix, mash potatos and top fish finger mix with mash and cheese, bake in the oven until golden x

So today the scales hit the 1st gain marker... Official WI isn't until Sunday but I'm going to try and be really good now because my sisters 21st birthday party is in a week.

Breakfast - coop wholemeal pitta (HEXB) lighter butter and marmalade (2 syns)

Snack - brownie (7 syns)

Lunch - low fat super noodles & weight watchers yog

Dinner -

Last edited:
Thanks a million 4 the fish finger pie recipe I'l DEF b makin that next week cos it really does sound FAB! I think yer doin really well controllin yer weight thru yer pregnancy hun, I just hope I can do the same. I'm found out I was pregnant bout 2wks b4 xmas n I'm bout 10wks along. I totally fell off the SW wagon over xmas, partly cos it was xmas/new year n cos I ws feelin so sick I just ate watever I managed 2! lol!

Thanks a million 4 the fish finger pie recipe I'l DEF b makin that next week cos it really does sound FAB! I think yer doin really well controllin yer weight thru yer pregnancy hun, I just hope I can do the same. I'm found out I was pregnant bout 2wks b4 xmas n I'm bout 10wks along. I totally fell off the SW wagon over xmas, partly cos it was xmas/new year n cos I ws feelin so sick I just ate watever I managed 2! lol!

Same here, I haven't done a full SW day yet. I'm quite good at main meals but give me snacks and I go crazy! Crisps, chocolate, nuts, Ahhh!!!!

I kno how u feel! I do fine all day wif the main meals etc but then the evenin comes n I just wana SNACK, SNACK, SNACK! Lol! Gona try goin out walkin wif hubby after T instead of plonkin down in front of the telly 2 c if that helps. It'l hopefully help him 2 as he's tryin 2 stop smokin now we'v got the baby on the way! lol!

I kno how u feel! I do fine all day wif the main meals etc but then the evenin comes n I just wana SNACK, SNACK, SNACK! Lol! Gona try goin out walkin wif hubby after T instead of plonkin down in front of the telly 2 c if that helps. It'l hopefully help him 2 as he's tryin 2 stop smokin now we'v got the baby on the way! lol!

I'm like a vulture! I see food and must eat it! I'm really struggling with heartburn now though and it's like I'm hunting out the chocolate but it gives me awful heartburn!

I'm like a vulture! I see food and must eat it! I'm really struggling with heartburn now though and it's like I'm hunting out the chocolate but it gives me awful heartburn!

I'm lucky in that respect so far anyway - no heartburn! My nausea seems to ave passed this week as well which is a gr8 relief! Fingers crossed once I'm back at work on Mon n back in2 my normal routine the healthy SW eating will fall back in2 place!! :D

Had another rubbish eating day yesterday. Told OH I'm going to follow SW principles because he is totally against me "slimming" as he puts it but I'm going for more salads and veg etc and going to try and lay off the bread!!!

Breakfast - Special K chewey bar (HEXB)

Lunch-

Dinner -

I'm out for lunch today so will try to make a sensible choice!

Another attempt at a good day....

Breakfast - Special K chewey bar (HEXB) cup of
tea

Pitta bread with spread and jam (3 syns)

Lunch - low fat super noodles, hooks hoops (6 syns) weight watchers yog

Last edited:
Had another rubbish eating day yesterday. Told OH I'm going to follow SW principles because he is totally against me "slimming" as he puts it but I'm going for more salads and veg etc and going to try and lay off the bread!!!

Breakfast - Special K chewey bar (HEXB)

Lunch-

Dinner -

I'm out for lunch today so will try to make a sensible choice!

Your husband sounds just like mine. Needless to say nothing that I've eaten smacks of diet anyway lol :) x

Your husband sounds just like mine. Needless to say nothing that I've eaten smacks of diet anyway lol :) x

I honestly thought I'd be able to stick with some form of healthy eating when I got pregnant but it's just all gone out the window totally. I've told him the week I've had the baby is the week I go back and he's at least agreed to that lol x

Back