Nikki's weekly WI's

Nikki-G said:
Week 10 weigh in and a massive 6lb off! That's my biggest loss yet...and in week ten, weird! Definitely made up for last weeks 2lb. :D :D :D :D

Woohoo that's fab hun!! :D

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fantastic weight loss hun x

3lb off last week, weighed in a day late due to Easter Monday. To gets crossed for tomorrow back to my normal day so only been a 6 day week :-/ x

Weigh in number 13 :eek:) time flies!

-4lb. Quick progress update:

Start weight 14st 12.5lb
Current weight 11st 6lb

Week 1 -5.5lb
Wk 2 -5lb
Wk 3 -3lb
Wk 4 -3lb
Wk 5 -4lb
Wk 6 -4.5lb
Wk 7 -2.5lb
Wk 8 -3lb
Wk 9 -2lb
Wk 10 -6lb
Wk 11 -3lb
Wk 12 -4lb
Wk 13 -3lb
Total loss = 3stone 6.5lb :eek:) :D

Well done Nikki :)

well done...fab losses hun xxx

Persistence is obviously paying off for your Nikki. You've been pretty steady there (week 10 was a great one, eh?) and they say regular loss is the way to go. It all adds up in the end and you've got a great total. I hope you can really feel that in your body and your mind. Brilliant!

awesome!well done hun x

wow nikki.....your losses are amazing! I'm on wk 1 so great to see someone like you .......inspirational!! :)

colette

gercol said:
wow nikki.....your losses are amazing! I'm on wk 1 so great to see someone like you .......inspirational!! :)

colette

Hey! I was thinking exactly the same as you in week one...I was reading all these amazing posts about people losing so much in so little time and unjust couldn't believe it...I thought they were fibbing or just freak losses that only a few people could achieve. If that so then I'm a big freak aren't I! I can't explain how fast the time goes & how much the results make you wanna carry one. Hope you're doing well.x

I AM IN THE 10'S!!!!!

I am now 10 stone 13. Lost another 4lb this week :D :D

I'm half a lb of having lost 4 STONE IN 15 WEEKS!! I love LT and these results are going to ensure I keep it off for good :p xx

Back