Nikki's weekly WI's

Nikki-G said:
Hellooooo. W/I 21, another 3lb gone. 9st 7lb now. About another stone & a half to go!x

Hello Skinny lol

Well done Nikki this diary has given me such inspiration you have done amazing x. :)

W/I 22 - only 1.5lb down this week, not phased me though, made me want to try even harder! Totm last week and still this week, not done too well with my water either :-/...time to knuckle down! 19.5lb to go!!!x

Things are slowing down a bit now! I must admit, it's down to me. Had Si many social events on recently and I have made the decision to drink on a few of them, and eat at the big ones like weddings. I know I don't have to eat, but I've chosen to, I wouldn't feel comfortable around a wedding table not eating whilst everybody else is...awkwaaard!

So weigh in 23 last Monday, 2.5lb down. 17lb to go! I am away in 6 weeks and so only have 4 weeks of LT left before I do a two week refeed. Will probably go back on for another month or so when I get back, but it all depends how I look & feel.
Hope everyone is doing well!x

pinkkaz77 said:
I love reading your entries...such a success story.

Thanks! I used to read others and think I'd never get that far but here I am 2.5lb off having lost 6 stone!x

Great results everyone on your losses
Hoping for a good weight loss myself this week, first time I lost 10lb , hope I can repeat it lol.
3rd day Saturday hoping ketosis will have kicked in.

i heard its better to stay off the home scales... So i even dont have one anymore! Great stuff girl, good luck!!

Hellooooo. 25tg w/I was on Monday, 3lb gone & I'm now in the 8's! Woo hoo!!! :D

I've decided to start refeed, but it will be a prolonged one! Im so scared of putting weight on, I'm not really ready to stop losing yet, but I'm going to mess it up completely if i dont come off TFR because my head is just not in it anymore. I'm on my 5th day of my own plan, Still going to go for weekly weigh ins and update this thread but will start a thread on the refeed forum to write about my meals etc. hope you're all powering on!!xx

Hellooooo. 25tg w/I was on Monday, 3lb gone & I'm now in the 8's! Woo hoo!!! :D

I've decided to start refeed, but it will be a prolonged one! Im so scared of putting weight on, I'm not really ready to stop losing yet, but I'm going to mess it up completely if i dont come off TFR because my head is just not in it anymore. I'm on my 5th day of my own plan, Still going to go for weekly weigh ins and update this thread but will start a thread on the refeed forum to write about my meals etc. hope you're all powering on!!xx

huge well done x

Is forgotten about this thread...going to use it again to try and motivate myself. Was considering having up when I've only got 7lb to go until my overall target that I've had for what feels like forever! Has a read trough my losses last year and it made me smile. Soooo where am I up to now...

Two Mondays ago (i think) I lost 6lb.
Last Monday it was minus 3lb
Today it's minus a measly-a$$ 1lb
Pfffft. Best be more next week!x

Back