No going back now - Official Diary Time

It's been a busy old day here in fat girl central, we are only just eating lunch, me pineapple, melon and a LF greek yogurt, hubbie, 4 SLICES of thick white toast with butter and jam, wonders if I could use toast envy as grounds for divorce :rolleyes:

Tracy x

Hello

I decided to WI weekly, waiting a month was doing my noggin in sooooooooo I just got weighed and I have no clue how or why but I lost 4lb this WEEK!!! :happy036:

Goodbye first stone and a bit.... hope to see you back NEVER

How's everyone else this wet and windy day?

Tracy x

Well done on your great loss!

I bet a stone gone feels better than toast (well almost anyway:p)

sounds like you're really in the zone, I think just getting in the right headspace is the main battle won

I've just scoffed

Gammon (all visible fat cut off)
2 Quorn low fat sausages
Fried egg
Fried mushrooms ( both in frylight)
1/2 tin of chopped toms

and it was delicious this is my kind of eating plan :heartpump:

....me again

my hubbie just commented that I seem to be eating A LOT more than I used to. I think I probably am as my diet before was so bad, I lived on sandwiches crisps and chocolate almost , I was definitely in self destruct mode :eek:

Yeah but your eating lots of fabulous healthy food. Eventually your portions will get smaller as you shrink too but regardless as far as veg is concerned, fill your boots!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello

I seem to be doing a lot more reading of the forums than writing in my own diary.

I thought I would update with what's been going on with me.

I'm still sticking to my eating plan and have noticed my clothes are definitely getting looser. My skin is looking better and I've actually started taking care of myself a bit more (mini pampering sessions). I have even worn a bit of make up over the last few weeks.

Another biggie for me is I've started looking at clothes again, I used to be very keen on fashion but recently have worn just shapeless BLACK clothes. I've been day dreaming of all the clothes I will buy when I get to my goal, even down to the shoes, accessories I will wear, does anyone else do this? or am I just a loony :)

My hair is in desperate need of a re-style and I will treat myself to that when I reach 14 stone ( first mini goal)

So that's me for now

Tracy x

I understand totally, there's a scary amount of ladies plus size clothing that is just well... BLACK isn't there :( It's sad really. If it's not black, it's super bright - or super boob-y!

I'm with you about pondering about what you'll wear when smaller. I am made up that I'm small enough to finally have some Christmas clothing (jumper/tshirt etc) that actually fits me for the first time EVER! I've never had a Christmas top before - now I have a santa suit sweatshirt, a snowflake Christmas jumper and 2 christmas tshirts. It's amazing! :)

You can do it love! :)

Good Afternoon lovelies :)

2 1/2 off for me this week. I would really really like to see 15 something on the scales before November 1st :cross:

How is everyone else doing?

Tracy x

Last edited:
Good Afternoon lovelies :)

2 1/2 off for me this week. I would really really like to see 15 something on the scales before November 1st :cross:

How is everyone else doing?

Tracy x

Congratulations on your loss, 15 something will be here before you know it :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Morning

The dreaded/anticipated weigh in day is here and it's 2lb 2oz off for me this week. I'm feeling a bit urgh about the 2lb loss and I know I shouldn't *shrugs.

Have a great week wemitters :)

Tracy x

Thank you :)

I'm trying to keep my focus. I just found this great website where you enter the amount of weight lost and it equates it to something

21.png that has put it into perspective for me yikes!

Back