No going back now - Official Diary Time

Hello lovelies :)

Another Monday and another WI. I'm down 2lb bringing me to 15st 11 and TWO STONE GONE FOREVER - bye bye fat

Have a great week

Tracy x

Hello Ladies :)

I have no clue how BUT I lost 4lb this week. I will have to go through my food diary with a fine tooth comb to see what if anything I did differently last week :confused:

Tracy x

Good Morning Lovelies :)

2lb down this morning. I'm feeling a bit :sigh: today. My weight loss journey feels like a very long road today with my goal weight fifty million miles away.

Have a great week

Tracy

That;s why little goals are useful love :) We have our fingers crossed tightly - well done on your excellent loss! :) xx

another tracy
do not look to far into the future love i did that and i lost my mojo x x x

honest love you do im looking at little goals like my first one is getting in to 24s and so on and so on i know love honest how easy it can change your mood looking into the future and wanting your goals to quick now i just take it slowly honest lovely your going to this and it will be in your time x x x x x

Hey Hun you are doing so well love your mini goals, I am doing Sw too xxx

Good Morning Ladies :)

I've just WI at 15st:2lb a loss of 2½lb this week. I'm keeping everything crossed for a 14 something on the scales next week.

I've got 5ish weeks until I go on holiday...........I wonder if I could get to 14½stone by then? :character00115:

Hows everyone else doing?

Have a great week

Tracy x

Well done on another good loss hun you are doing fab. bet you are looking forward to your hols :) xxx

Thanks Ladies :)

I'm really looking forward to my hols three weeks!! in hopefully sunny Florida

Tracy x

Back