Total Solution No more excuses - Prosecco's journey

Sept 2014 - Back again, day 3 on exante, was doing sw but it took about 5 months to loose 1/2st, i had a lot of stress (and excuses)! Feeling good only had a headache on day 1 had 4 bouts of cravings so far but fought them all. Doing a bit of CBT on myself this time - Read beck diet solutions book it says to think about the times when you have been really distressed/uncomfortable on a scale of 1-10 then when you have a craving look at your scale and see where the craving sits, its made me put my cravings into perspective -it's not life and death that i eat in the next few seconds (and in order to survive it must be fish and chips, toast or lindor choc ha ha). Also I'm writing down the time my craving starts, if there is a trigger for it i.e frustration, boredom etc then noting things i could do to change how i feel e.g drinking water, go to loo, tidy or something i go off and do what ever and each time i have forgotten the craving its a revelation to me!

Anyhoo got the mixed bumper pack with food in so far like everything except the shepherds pie has anyone got an recommendations to improve it so its remotely edible next time?

Good luck all you lovely minimins you are a constant inspiration x

Sorry cant help with the sheperds pie as I only add a little black pepper and a little extra mint and find it quite nice.

Good luck finding something to do with it. I know what it is like to have a product you dont like. (for me it is the toffee caramel shake, it has a horid after taste)

Day 4 still going strong except have slowed down the water today and suffered for it with headaches and grumpyitis. Gotta stay positive and strong. Im doing this for me, for my health, for my hubby and son, for my career, to wear my hoodie thats too small, to buy a c cup, knee high boots that arnt stretchy, so there are no more changing room meltdowns, so i can do a squat or kettlebell or even a damned spinning class one day even though they scare me and im not sure i really one to do one, for freedom, acceptance, escaping the cycle, better holidays, more energy, no more red rims from clothing, wearing slimmer heals, no more sock marks, stopping eating when full, indulging and then being back in control again, for peace, so my bath feels bigger, so i dont think i will break garden furniture when i sit on it ha ha its late come on ketosis kick in!!!

Day 4 here too, well done for sticking with it.

Day 5 felt crud this morning fuzzy headed and tired, drank more water feeling a bit better now need to keep up the fluids cant believe how quickly you can dehydrate on this diet. Thought i would be in ketosis by now.... Staying strong it will happen. Spaghetti ok just red bean chilli and blueberry pancakes to try.

Just had to sit in greggs with hubby and little one whilst they had lunch and i had choc shake had a wobbly moment kept spilling shake all over myself trying to get it in a bottle to mix up then dropped lid hubby was really sweet and it made me have a wobbly lip moment. Its hard on a weekend doing this its much easier at work etc and in a routine that doesnt revolve around food and drink. Staying strong though i dont want to go through this again so gonna keep fighting what are a few months when it will make such a positive difference to the rest of my life.

Hi Prosecco, you are doing so well. Just think how much happier you are going to be in a couple of months when you look back to now & see all the weight you have lost. Well worth sticking with it.

I love the Shepherds pie, its actually my favourite. Add a bit of Cayenne pepper & I could eat it everyday. x

Hi Prosecco- you are doing really well :) Got to say it's the spag bol that's my least favourite, all I add to the shepherds pie is black pepper....but I add that to everything;)

I usually make all the packs by mixing them in a bowl with about 10mls more water than recommended, I then cover the bowl with a side plate and leave it for at least half an hour before putting it in the microwave.

Hope you have a good day today:)

Im making the chilli at work and trying to do it without anyone realising im having sachets - they are too nosey! Day 9 now my processing plant has reduced and i can see my storage facility belly now, i feel like im carrying myself differently too. Tights went on easier today too. Bought myself some hair products at the weekend to treat myself so that made me feel good this morning.

Glad it's all going well, hope you got away with cooking your chilli ;)

So day 11 and 11lbs down so far, feeling much better had to sit with sister eating a curry with popadums and nann and kids with fish pie whilst I ate my carbonara was surprisingly easy!!! I'm averaging 1lb every 2 days now so that means I could be 1st lighter by next wed!!!!!!! Whoopers mctroopers!!!!

So day 11 and 11lbs down so far, feeling much better had to sit with sister eating a curry with popadums and nann and kids with fish pie whilst I ate my carbonara was surprisingly easy!!! I'm averaging 1lb every 2 days now so that means I could be 1st lighter by next wed!!!!!!! Whoopers mctroopers!!!!

Fabulous Prosecco :D :D Great to read that you're doing so well - have a great weekend x

weight loss has stalled a bit the last couple of days but total loss 13lb in 15 days really happy with that just going to keep going. I wanted to loose a stone by tomorrow I'm so close, i will do it this week just need patience. Bought some more packs yesterday decided not to subject myself to the shepherds pie again had it twice now and still no better. I may be on Diet that is punishing but i dont need to torture myself ha ha. Work dress feels looser, my breathing feels freer, going to add some food from friday yippee cant wait x

Back