Not gonna be FAT & 40!!! Exante

Well u will b a skinny bean there anyway even size 18! I've been many times and wow there are some HUGE people out there.
Oh wow u will have an amazing time.
Any other goals for u??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha even better! Well theres that, erm otherwise i guess itd be summer and actually being able to dress for summer rather than in winter clothes sweating my a*se off lol

Yeah be nice to feel good by summer and look fab in a brand new smaller summer wardrobe. I shop tons already my other half b moaning more as I shrink lol. (Hopefully)

Men just dont understand haha, itll all be worth it in the end! I keep telling myself that! And also that i only have myself to blame for where my body is niw. We will get there Sara!

Im gona hit the sack, thanks for tonight its been ace :)

Night chic, be good and keep going you're doing fab.
Yeah late for me gassing away! How will I deal with 70 toddles tomorrowthat's when I have my wine wen I get home. Be tough!!
Have a fab week let me know how u get on. Been nice talking to you x

Day 3 .... Had breakfast sausage with poached egg ....hum not to sure but I was hungry
Lunch a lemon bar
Tea shep pie with fresh broccoli
I got to add food else I'll give up.
Been here twice before doing Cambridge and LL.
Hoping even if it's slower I will stick to it. Hard thing is I have a glass or 3 of wine every night and tonight that lovely bottle of red is calling me
I won't tho, just made myself a pint of exante raspberry crush water flavour.

Whats the exante like flavour wise? I had 2 shakes some tea and dinner was an onlette with lettuice cucumber and spring onion. Food looks so boring haha. Man do i miss salt.

How you feeling so far?

I think the shakes are nicer than LL can't remember that far back to compare to camb. Quite thick so u feel full.
Bars I've had up to now all are nice, meals hit n miss!! Carbonara ok, shep pie ok curry grim! All a bit like baby food that's why I add stuff else I'd be gagging lol.
I couldn't do it again without eating anything. Why you not having salt?? U not meant to? God I put salt in everything.
Hope uv had a good day?

No apparently sodium slows down weight loss so in early stages of camb you arent meant to have have any :( id feel it more if i was eating carbs so not horrific a such.

Yeah not bad to be fair, altho i went to asda for a quick shop and when paying at self service someone comes next to me with a mcdonalds!! The smell was just amazing haha

How did you get on with the large group of kids today

I'm a children's photographer! Some fab some not so fab lol.
Was ok though I do love my job.
I drove past chippy and thought go they smell good!! Mmmm mc don lovely lol.

I never knew that about the salt, have to try n cut it out. Thanks for that :)

Oh i see i thought nursery teacher and wow thats a big class lol. Ah thats nice that you love it, im a PA which I enjoy as well, i get left to it not micromanaging which is ideal for me!

Yeah i didnt either and was gutted to see but hey its a diet no one said it would be easy lol. Im back on diet coke though, well, coke zero as it doesnt have citric acid in so youre allowed small amounts of it, depending on my weigh in this week will let me know whether i need to cut it completely, really hope not.

What day is your weigh in by the way?

It was a day nursery did all their photos :) good wen u enjoy yr job makes it easier to go. I have 3 weeks off now tho as self employed. That's y I started it this week.
I have odd glass of zero too, brought exante flavour water, rasp crush and other is elderflower & white wine!! Both nice
My weigh day is Monday. Be hard this weekend tho as we usually drink and have huge Sunday lunches with pudding :(
How was yr 1st weekend? Is yr other half ok with u doing this?

Bless him he started off especially last week when i was on sole source eating his lovely carby food in a different room, i dont find it as hard now but do find myself staring at his rice or spud during dinner lol. Hes fine with me doing is as long as i drink all my shakes, he knows how unhappy i am and he would never say it to me but he knows i have to lose weight as well as its gotten out of hand really, he doesnt like me depressed.

Ah so have u any plans for during the time off? How has your fella taken it?

Not happy as 3rd time and that's y I'm adding veg or grilled chicken as he thinks it's a load of crap as it goes back on only having 500 calories everyday. But he don't understand as he has a lovely body
I know he had a jacket potato smothered in butter I was drooling lol.
But then I think do I want I spud or size 12 jeans :)
Bless yr fella eating in another room lol.

Oh yes my time off I need to paint my house! Most rooms are white and need a freshen up so that's my plan :)

Not happy as 3rd time and that's y I'm adding veg or grilled chicken as he thinks it's a load of crap as it goes back on only having 500 calories everyday. But he don't understand as he has a lovely body
I know he had a jacket potato smothered in butter I was drooling lol.
But then I think do I want I spud or size 12 jeans :)
Bless yr fella eating in another room lol.

Ah got it, weird it was just a blank page? Aww thats a shame hes not been as supportive as u need but love your determination!

I would love to be in size 12 jeans, even 14 to be fair! Anything but this really, i look forwrd to the day i wear a t shirt and jeans and look nice rather than wearing a jumper or something to hide all the rolls!

Back