Not Just a Food Journal -

Glad you are still pootling along. The lack of drama is a good thing I think when we're doing this.

Sounds like a good plan for your hols. When I was doing Lighter Life I went away for a week with friends and I stayed 100% and that was just soups and shakes for a week. It was occasionally tough but it was great to weigh in the following week half a stone lighter and still know I'd had a good time.

Not boring at all, we've just had a lovely day pottering about. My girls making mess as quickly as I've been tidying :rolleyes:

Makes for easy planning on this diet too. If nothing takes you by surprise, nothing can knock you off course. So sometimes boring is better :)

Thanks girls had a bad day yesterday - my fault for going out hungry and forgetting a bar - so I spent yesterday trying to get back on track - it was mostly carbs so put on some weight but expected to

so after two weeks I have lost a total of 37.75 inches and I can see where it is going from and yes true to form for us pear shapes most of it is above the waist (a greater percentage of each measurement - but I have lost inches over all)
weight as of yesterday morning was down by four pounds

so really pleased that I have lost all those inches and a total of 8.8lb my first target was to get below 15st 7lb and I have smashed that
so today was nicely on plan and tomorrow will be a good day

looking forward to the few days we have this week
I am off out to lunch on Thursday and the nearest I can get to plan is a bowl of Halloumi salad - I know cheese is not on plan but is the protein and I dont really want to give up lunch with my daughter and the less she knows about dieting the better :):)

so tomorrow is a day at home and dog walking - really looking forward to a day of eating right a dog walking for exercise

Hx

and thanks for the visits girls they are very important to me :)

Thats fantastic inch loss hun wish mine was newhere near lmaoo....yh cheese shud b kk cz tis protein n nt full on carb hun:).... Ur doin sooo well hun yaaay :) hope u have a gd day hun xx

How are you getting on?

Hey hun nt seen u on here for few days hope ur k hun and r having better weather then i am...here tis grey lol hugz n kisses xx

Back