Nothing worth having comes easy- healthy all the way!

Still no baby yet :(

The essay is ruining my diet! I ate so many Jaffa cakes today. Where is my will power :(

I've also eaten too many Jaffa cakes today, not much consolation but not just you if makes you feel any better x

I'm going away with friends to centre parcs in July and I would love to lose a lb a week on the run up to it. I need to get my head into gear xx

Ditto on the 1lb (well mines 1.5 til dec) you can do it :) x

Well I've had a bit of a traumatic 2 days. My sister had to have an emergency cesarean today and I have been back and forth to uni and hospital so I'm not expecting a good loss tomorrow as I have been eating convenient foods. And I have been eating late so 9:30 ish :(

But the baby is here and they both seem to be doing well so back on track tomorrow.

Hoping for a little loss at least still.

How is everyone xx

So weigh in this morning- lost 1lb. I know I could of done better so this week must do good!
Planned meals for today:
Breakfast:shreddies
Lunch:quorn salad
Tea: sweet potato and quorn casserole

Also will be going to the gym at some point. Will report back later on how I get on xx

Oh god that sounds stressful but at least mum and baby doing ok which is a blessing congrats :)
Lb a week is still over a 3 stone a year, and that's how much you wanted to lose each week. know what u mean though, I not been great this week either due to being poorly, and I was just thrilled with a loss full stop lol

New week starts here! :D xx

My gosh, that does sound stressful. Glad to hear mum and baby are ok.

Well done on the 1lb. My SW consultant used to always say 'worry about the 1lbs and the stones will take care of themselves.' xx

Hello ladies,
How is everyone getting on? I'm struggling to remember to post what I have eaten lol
My sister is out of hospital now :)
I have been good since my weigh in on Thursday, been eating okay and I have been to the gym twice. Still need to try and control my nibbling. Started to record what I eat on my fitness pal, not because I am calorie counting but just so I can see how much my snacks are amounting too. It's quite an eye opener. So now I am going to try to limit myself to 2 snacks (my snacking isn't horrific, it is normally a handful of raisins or 30g nuts or a cereal bar, I've cut out the kit kata and choc) and at least one of those snacks will be fruit.
I just have to keep making small changes x

Back