NumNums no more Numb Bum diary...

Naughty take away yesterday :break_diet:

I've also woke up pretty poorly again today. Having no immune system really bloody sucks.

I've not really ate all day, but I don't feel hungry. Probably just going to have a high fat dinner out of the freezer tonight to try and get calories into my system.

:cry:

Gosh I don't think I would either! My phone is pratically attached to my right hand! Lol

Hope you have a great day today x

I could not live without my phone. I leave mine at home all the time and I just feel so lost.

good job on the bike and no knee pain. Yay! xx

Good news that yr knee is fine.
My car and my phone are 2 things I couldn't live with out.
I've also recently got an I pad 2 and I LOVE it

How stupid! Hope you get it today then and hope treatment went well.

I got itttttttttt, I'm one happy bunny. I injected last night and feel pretty ugh today, not managed to eat anything yet today, body seems to be used to me not eating very well for 1-2 days after it was it doesn't seem to effect my losses very well. I'll probably get to about 6 tonight and want to binge, I'll just need to make it a binge on fruit.

Hope you're all well xx

Glad you got the phone sorted. Hope your feeling better hun? :) xx

Little better today.

I really wonder sometimes if this is worth it because it makes me so ill, I can get cancer etc from it. Wouldn't my kids be better off with a blind mum than a dead one? Cancer is only a chance, but where do I draw the line to say enough is enough?

Phone is great, addicted to Zynga games... ooops!

Diet this week has been absolute piss. I'm expecting a gain or STS. I've been reasonable with calories but they've been such unhealthy days with about 3 take aways. But TOTM is due any day so I think that might be why I'm struggling.

I broke my exercise bike, belt has popped off or snapped. I've got the side loose, but the peddle needs to come off for me to be able to take it off to look inside, and the nuts are really stiff, so hopefully Stuart will be able to do that for me as I was really starting to enjoy it :(.

Well, 2lbs loss. Over the moon is an understatement. I'm still on target to lose this by summer but I know it will slow down eventually.

Stuart had a look at my bike, pretty sure it's just the belt came off, but we don't have the tools to get the peddle off still :(. I'm gutted about that.

39% body fat.. Oh.. My ... God. Made me feel like a walking talking tub of lard. I think I might do that every week. Was only doing my weight.

Attachments

• image-3889128597.jpg
    image-3889128597.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image-2888703318.jpg
    image-2888703318.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 40
I used a scale in boots, but according to my mate who is a personal trainer, they depend on how hydrated you are. The current is sent through your body and it determinds how much fat there is by how long it takes to travel. I don't drink alot and he told me to have a body fat % of that, I'd need to be about 23st+ at my height.

Not been on alot recently, feeling pretty down and depressed (which causes me to eat the wrong things, and not often and messed up meal times). I'm not sure why I'm down, I think it's about my treatment, really shouldn't read the possible side effects.

Hoping I can snap out of it soon.

(((hugs))) honey. If your down, come on here and tell us about it. A problem shared is a problem halved and all that. :) xxx

I agree, that's what your diary is for, not just weight stuff but general life stuff. We're all here whenever you need us hun. Hope you have a better day today.

You can offload it all here. It's good to vent sometimes!! But maybe a chat with your consultant or GP about the side effects? They know more about these things than we do!!

And You need a night away from those munchkins!! Prescribed by me. Run down tired mummy is a sure fire recipe for depressed exhausted mummy!! You have a LOT going on with such a young baby and your health being not so great. Xxxx

Thanks ladies.

Everything is suffering at the moment. House work, diet etc. Only things I bother doing is anything regarding the kids :\. Just putting no effort into anything and I dunno what's wrong. I just can't snap out of it!

TOTM is here too, not helping the munchies at all.

So started ordering Graze box, it'll start from next wednesday, so that's something different and I'm looking forward to it too.

Back