NumNums no more Numb Bum diary...

But u've lost it again so chin up at least u havent gained and its the start of a new week tomorrow so im sure u'll have a big loss on the next weigh in :)

Don't get down about that 1lb, TOTM is a killer! Just keep on keeping on hun, you can do it.

Sounds like you're doing great, well done! Hope you enjoyed the brownie earlier :)

Great loss, well done hun!

Finally snapping out of my down patch. Thankfully I didn't resort to binge eating to comfort myself. Surprised I stuck through it.

I'm back on steroids for my eyes at the moment as they're quite blurry, hopefully I wont retain too much water. On 10mg, so shouldn't be too bad. I'll get some hunger pangs, but when my fitbit gets here I should be able to judge how many calories I can safely eat on top of my 1200 without messing with my losses if I feel the need I need to eat something.

Great to hear that you're feeling better now. Well done resisting the binge, I know how hard it is. Even if you do retain water a bit and see a small gain, remember that it's the water so not a real gain, don't let it get you down.

Hi there, here to follow
I just looked at the beginning of your thread, I also played wow from around 2006- present day, haven't done anything major on it in the last year, but it is one of those games that sucks you in, I put a tonne of weight on by just spending most my days playing it when I was at college/uni

Frankie
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are you doing Becca?

Back