ode to us and Lipotrim

Thats brill !Can really relate to it, especially the photo bit!
You must be so proud of yourself, you have all acheived so much and must feel and look like new people!

I'm just sat here with my eldest daughter, she works in hospital on the clinics , she's quite often on the gastric banding clinic, I've just been showing her all your weight losses and she's amazed at your
losses!

god i feel ive been touched

I have to say that was unreal , i sat here reading that and felt a unreal over come with emotion and a tear to my eyes, i think not only speaking for my self but for all of us that was truely inspiring , im not up up on what this bad boy image is that you seem to hold but if you are ,then inside i can see you are far from a bad boy , more like a man with a warm heart and feelings (deep feelings) .
well done gary on the weight loss , the poem and the gift of loosing the bad boy image . :angeldevil: (was looking for a standing ovation emoticon but there isnt one :)

I have to say that was unreal , i sat here reading that and felt a unreal over come with emotion and a tear to my eyes, i think not only speaking for my self but for all of us that was truely inspiring , im not up up on what this bad boy image is that you seem to hold but if you are ,then inside i can see you are far from a bad boy , more like a man with a warm heart and feelings (deep feelings) .
well done gary on the weight loss , the poem and the gift of loosing the bad boy image . :angeldevil: (was looking for a standing ovation emoticon but there isnt one :)

Hi hun, Just want to add....its not a bad boy image he has. He's just a cheeky monkey. Like you say....he's a softy really with a warm heart.

Lol he is a bloody bad boy!! But very very lovely too xxx

STOP IT:eek: I'm bad, really bad,does anyone wanna fight, put em up, put em up!:p x

I have bring it on lol!!!

not to personal i hope

i hope you dont mind me asking gary but do you have any before pics , its just you have such a big weight loss just wanted to see the before and after ,, well i can seee the after just the before, hope thats not to personal .... deb x

Thats fab -well done!

I'd love to see a before pic as well - I missed them the other night!

Lady Wilkinson how very dare you, no its not personal I actually put a fatty one up a couple of days ago breifly and it was a really strange feeling, I mean I was embarrassed for how I DONT look. :rolleyes:
How long you on for I will change my avatar for a few minutes in a while if you like but it aint staying up:eek:
I think it does me good actually, but be warned lock up the kids and turn on th lights this picture will be showing near you soon
'X rarted over 18 only'
:D x

I'm waiting to see you to gary.

im staying on the pic

im on for a while and ive locked the kids up so your safe soooooo go go go go go go go go go :rolleyes:

Yeah pineapple come on join the lub hunxx

Back