Official weekly weigh in.

Absolutely... so the "rules" for next week are:

- eat more pure protein (particularly chicken, steak, lean mincemeat, liver, fish, salmon, prawns, etc.);
- walk at least 20-30 mins fast per day;
- drink at least 2-3L water per day;
- err... smile lots;
- any clothes becoming baggy get taken out of wardrobe, folded up, and put away... NEVER again to be worn, hihi!!

any other team rules ladies?

do you think i'll be ok with 1/1? I cant think of anymore rules hun think you have them covered.

Alternating 1 PP / 1 PV is good as you don't get bored (or too constipated!)... but remember that on PV days, you still need a decent amount of protein... and not just a pile of salad... I aim for 66% P and 33% V as I was once told. Not always possible, granted, but as a general rule over the day...

I do recommend meal planning in advance also - helps ensure you've got the right stuff in...

cos grabbing something on the hop that's OK Dukan isn't easy... but of course you guys are used to that with Atkins I s'pose.

Yes i guess so. I think i will probably do 1/1 like you said i wont get bored and to be fair i became sick of too many veggies on the atkins but do like a few mushrooms/onions or salad with things

and beetroot and carrot are once a day only... I forget now if it's once each, but I'd stick to once a day one or the other...

Dont suppose you know how much beetroot? I love the stuff but they come in different sizes

He doesn't go in for detailing quantities... I'd say "normal" portion within a salad... I tend to have a few slices on the side of my salad (I grow my own... she says confidently having planted them just two weeks ago!)...

They're sugary... alas... love them!

Well i tried to have a veg and herb garden until my darling pupppies dug it all up and had a lovely dinner!

Congratulations everyone! What a fab start to your Dukan experience. Well done x

Thanks girls :D

Hey nice to hear from you girls! Thanks for your support xx :)

Morning. Seeing as Im drinking tonight...tomorrow...sat ive decided to move my official WI day to today this week or the reading will be false.

So....lost 5lbs this week. really pleased.

thankyou - im so pleased. After weeks of faffing on on Atkins and losing and gaining the same weight its nice to be back on track.

My weekly weigh in isn't good... +100g... I was expecting it though. I slipped up on a couple of things. Last weekend, on PL, I really piled up my plates with salad and veg and came out of the weekend +800g. Since then, I've "lost" most of it with the PP days but STUPIDLY (thanks Vicky!!) drank lemon juice and water each morning which isn't allowed of course... Also I didn't walk two days with the rain, and drank loads of water yesterday in the heat! (excuses excuses)

So things to correct - lemon juice is history as a drink; tea plate size meals on PL this weekend; ensure I get a walk in both days of the weekend; and I'm also aware that I'm eating too much at lunchtime. I used to be "afraid" of being hungry and not finding anything Dukan friendly around the office to eat... but now I should relax, and bring less to work, as I eat it all anyway!

So there...

Hey Joanne at least you are finding out what works for you and are changing it. How are you all today?

Back