Official weekly weigh in.

Hello Ladies...

Weekly weigh in -800g. Not fabulous, but I was on PV yesterday (excuses excuses...).

I'm going to be rejigging things a bit in my menus next week, because I think I've lost the "shock to the system" factor...

morning. STS this week (have lost the 7lb i put on last weekend though!)

So... 2 days' eating = 7 dieting? That's about my ratio... a week in England, 3-4 weeks' suffering! ugh!

That ratio sucks actually when you think about it!

But WELL DONE on knuckling straight back down to it... and with renewed vigour!

was 2 1/2 days eating. do you really want to know all i ate? i was complete pig lol
yes glad to be back on
anyway - you may have only lost 800g but its 800g gone forever!

I could eat you under the table (whenever you like!!)... I bet you're a real light weight! (on the drink front though, I'm pathetic!! A real cheap date these days!).

Or we should say "forever"...

Lol
thursday :)1/2 Chicken parmo (local speciality - chicken breast in breadcrumbs smothered in bechamel sauce and cheddar cheese) with bolognese on top. 1/2 10" garlic bread bottle and half of wine
Friday - platter with potato wedgesonion rings etc, 1/2 pizza too much vodka - 1 more pizza later on and 2 1/2 milies cookies
Saturday - nandos chicken (chicken leg and breast) with salad, then ben and jerrys core sundae then 10" pizza again on the night. all down with more wine and cocktails

now...who is the pig? ;)

You're a pig... granted... but I'm a HOG... a vaccuum cleaner... I can breakfast, snack x 2, lunch + dessert, snack x 2, dinner and chew right to bedtime.

Yet I'm always AMAZED when I hear that some people get up in the night to eat... something I've never done!

oh no couldnt do that in the middle of the night. in fact never even crosses my mind!

OK Official Weekly Weigh in time - not the best on the weight loss front, but feeling good and fitting into clothes I didn't last time this weight (strangely enough!). Maybe the daily hour long walk is finally paying off... I've been doing it now for months, weather permitting!

So: today: 71.6K. 11 stone 3.5lbs. A loss of 300g only on last Friday.

So my "no salmon" experiment worked!!! I can have it again next week!

MY FIRST WEEKLY WEIGH IN ................

4 days into attack and LISTEN ladies im well impressed 5LB loss

thanks for all your help ladies !!

jet xx

That is absolutely STUPENDOUS!! Well done you!

thank you so much !!

i thought u was in the country lol !!

jet xx

gotta do a day's work first! then my second day starts when I arrive there (tomatoes no doubt suffering in the heat!! garden to water! cats to settle... etc etc... and that won't start until 9pm! Or maybe I'll sit and watch the football and let the other half do the dirty work! now there's a thought!)

Hey girls. I put lb on yesterday so ive lost 2 lb this week. 11st 4! 1 stone to go!!!!
well done on your losses everyone

6.5K to go then Vicky... I don't think I'll be as brave... If I could get to 67K again, I'd be happy... (happier!!).

Are you drinking this wkend?

i might partake in some wine tonight :) naughty eh? lol been strange week!
Ill just see how my weight goes. I have some jeans I really want to get in so ill just see :D

vicks you have done well so far !! when weight doesnt go my way im hard on my self too !!

well done to all too !!

vicks are you drinking this weekend ?? lol

jet xx

yes ill be having some wine and soda later :D

You lost more than me last week so who am I to preach to you!

Back