ok lets tell a story, not a weight watchers story!

dont say that!!!!!!!!!donald really likes your voice,i think iv made a mistake and lost donald for good!! hes speeding to your house now in his green metro.........

open the front door norbit now, and tell him you didnt mean it, dont ruin this for me norbit, and then on the otger end of the phone, sheila heard norbits front door bell...

klunk... the phone went dead!!! oh my god thought sheila, i have to make sure my donald is alrite, shelia lept in her car and sped all the way to norbits house, little did she know...

..really hoping that it wasnt murder (or something more sinister) shelia decided to creep around the back of the house, she climbed over the back gate showing her....

gunshot.. she leapt from the top of the fence and ran to the back kitchen window.. the curtains were open and there on the floor lay...

...**** on a pair of white y-fronts, ewwwww she thought norbit is disgusting, oh how i do hope my donald is ok, she decided to try the back door handle and it was open...

...**** on a pair of white y-fronts, ewwwww she thought norbit is disgusting, oh how i do hope my donald is ok, she decided to try the back door handle and it was open...

that was meant to be Shitt by the way! they blanked it out!! ruining are story!!

...stunned she was unable to speak at first and then donald came full into view and he was also wearing only y-fronts, whats going on? shelia asked...

...envy, thats what shelia was feeling! how wonderful it would be to have someone declare there love for her like that, feeling low and emotionally drained sheila decided to go to...

tut tut,she pondered on what she could do... liverpool she thought il to liverpool and get an emergncy passport made, so she started on her way to liverpool, all the while think of her and the loves she lost...

tom cruise... she could not believe her eyes!! he was stunning, "OH MY GOD" she almost screamed! "im so sorry tom i..i..." but tom just smiled and removed his sunglasses and said...

dont sweat it sweetheart,your name is?... sheila only just managed to stammer sssssheila.she couldnt quite believe her eyes,tom cruise was actually real!! ''can i take you for a drink to calm your nerves ov the crash?'' sheila wasnt bothered about the crash,her nerves were from meeting tom.she replied........

Back