On a mission - aniauk83

You look stunning!
Welcome back to minimins.
It's been a long time, so I can't remember rightly, but didn't you go visit relatives or something?!
How was it?!
If that wasn't you, then I'm going mad haha

Yay! I'm not mad haha. Did you have a good time?

Ooh... The French Riviera sounds brilliant.
I hope you get to your goal in time to feel confident in a bikini

I hope so too. Gave up pure running for circut training (include still 4km run) cause want to tone my body. Get a nice abs n toned arms. Cause my skin feels very soft after all the weigh lose. It's not extended or saggy but just not toned.

Had a great time tho!
Got to lose now 13lbs in 48 days (7 weeks). Think possible....!

Ania

Yeah... 13lbs in 7 weeks is possible.
I've lost 19.5lbs in the 7 weeks since starting Weight Watchers.
Your goal is just under 2lbs a week.
Easily manageable.
I hope you get it

Hi aniauk83

First of all I would like to say congratulation, you have inspired me so much that I am starting a low-carb diet tomorrow. Thank you.:thankyou:

big big announcement for me guys. I have finally drop the 10 into 9` today morning my scale showed 9st13lbs and that just entirely made my week. I will be posting some new pics soon as since last pics i have lost another stone. I am still doing slim and save, it works brilliant for me because together with the packs u an have veggies and protein plus unlimited slim pasta. This really fills me up and i dont feel like diet.

9 lbs to my tager now, this feels unreal thinking i have started of 206 lbs!!!

little update from me today because i crossed the 9 stone finally :) so this is me today at 9st13lbs and this is me when i started at 14st10lbs :)

photo (1).JPG

you look amazing :)

Back