On a mission to loose 3 stone by April! Who's with me?

Im thinking just dance or zumba dvd tonight to shed some extra pounds x

Hi, is there room for one more? :) I'm a newbie and doing SW online from home as there is no local group, so sharing some support and motivation would be great.

I have about 5.5 stones to lose, with half a stone gone already, so if I could lose another three by April I'd be so pleased.

Can I join too! I keep starting but not really getting anywhere. Stopped going to classes a while ago cause I felt like just throwing my money away. Not the cons fault though he was lovely. Anyway I know I can do it at home as have done before, just need a big kick up the jacksy!!

How's everyone doing?? I'm recording some exercise classes on the sky channel lol eeek fingers crossed x x

What kind of exercise classes are you doing? I'm off to the gym tonight, I've just changed gyms to one closer to home so this is the first time I've been to this one

A pound off for me today so that's 8lb in five weeks so far. I'm enjoying the food on the plan but I do need to include a bit more exercise into my life. I would never have thought of recording fitness programmes on TV - good idea!

Kim kardashian fit into your jeans by Friday - Kenya moored booty boot camp - addicted to sweat - lol it's called fab tv on sky x c

Hoping to make my body tone up so I see more change and keep motivated lol

Any room for another one? I joined just over a week ago weighing 13st 13lb - so about 4 1/2 stone to target :-( 3st by April would be amazing - I need all the help I can get, but sooooo determined to do it this time!

I joined a gym closer to work this week so I don't have any excuse not to go :)

Hi, can I join in too?

I'm going for a stone by Christmas since I restarted last Monday (I'm already 6lb there as I had a great week last week)

I started in July at 15.13 and now I'm 14.4. My goal is 12.7 where I feel comfortable, but I need to go even lower to get into my healthy BMI range so 11.4 by April sounds like a challenge I'm up for.

If anybody wants to do exercise at home check out the 30 day shred on You Tube! Even if you only do it a couple of days a week its a good un :)

I have that DVD I didn't no it was on there that's great x

May have to have a look on youtube

Hi :)

I'm in too, would love to lose 3st for April :) Actually, would love to lose 3st by in the morning, but that is never going to happen!! :D xx

Wouldnt we all lol

hello to everyone joining.

I went to my first class last night. I have set my goal at 11stone, I need to lose 3st 1.5lbs to hit it. Once I'm there I'll see how I feel and my change it.

I've managed to stick to it today, there has been a few moments of wanting to eat but on the whole it's been ok. I made a mistake with my tea though, I bought some quorn bites that I thought were free but they are 1 each. Luckily I'd not had many syns so it's not taken me over.

I'm in :) I'm running a marathon in April (no I'm really not fit enough...yet!) and that 3 stone could mean the difference between glory and injury!

good luck all :)

I'm in :) I'm running a marathon in April (no I'm really not fit enough...yet!) and that 3 stone could mean the difference between glory and injury!

good luck all :)

Have the upper most respect for u doing a marathon. Well done

I'm in :) I'm running a marathon in April (no I'm really not fit enough...yet!) and that 3 stone could mean the difference between glory and injury! good luck all :)
Well done you!! I did a 1/2 marathon in October and the thought of getting to 13.1 miles then having to do another 13.1 miles would kill me!!

Does anyone feel as if all of a sudden they get really bloated the day before WI even if they've been good all week? Or is it just me?

Well done you!! I did a 1/2 marathon in October and the thought of getting to 13.1 miles then having to do another 13.1 miles would kill me!!

Does anyone feel as if all of a sudden they get really bloated the day before WI even if they've been good all week? Or is it just me?

Funnily enough yes i do lol especially tonight as i think i have gained after one bad day in the week x

Back