On a mission to loose 3 stone by April! Who's with me?

I'm in! I'm aiming for 2 stone by Feburary so should be aiming for the same kind of pace. I have been on SW for a while, have had good losses and then always put it back on through bad habits, but I am getting married in March and want to be at my target weight (9 stone) in time for my dress to be altered! I'm also starting today to work towards being able to run 5k by the wedding day - need to be fit for dancing, and for walking all over Rome on the honeymoon!

Good luck everyone!

hello to everyone joining.

I went to my first class last night. I have set my goal at 11stone, I need to lose 3st 1.5lbs to hit it. Once I'm there I'll see how I feel and my change it.

I've managed to stick to it today, there has been a few moments of wanting to eat but on the whole it's been ok. I made a mistake with my tea though, I bought some quorn bites that I thought were free but they are 1 each. Luckily I'd not had many syns so it's not taken me over.

Hey that's what I am doing. Have set my target at 10st but might go for another stone depending how I feel :D

Hi All how are we doing?

Today is day 2 for me and feeling positive about being able to carry on. May change when I get to the weekend. My OH is going to make a SW friendly curry though so the day after drinks is taken care of. No greasy take aways for me!

I am doing this from home but am considering re-joining a group for that extra bit of motivation. Have been to groups before some better than others! Anyway I'm weighing in on a Sunday morning as started to weigh weekly a couple of months ago when started trying to SW again. Whats you weigh in days?

Hi All how are we doing? Today is day 2 for me and feeling positive about being able to carry on. May change when I get to the weekend. My OH is going to make a SW friendly curry though so the day after drinks is taken care of. No greasy take aways for me! I am doing this from home but am considering re-joining a group for that extra bit of motivation. Have been to groups before some better than others! Anyway I'm weighing in on a Sunday morning as started to weigh weekly a couple of months ago when started trying to SW again. Whats you weigh in days?

I'm joining class tonight :) are you finding it easy to stick to?

I'm joining class tonight :) are you finding it easy to stick to?

well done on taking that step and joining xx good luck with your first week xx

I'm doing SW online from home as there is no group here these days, so Minimins was a great find for me. I'm a Monday weigher.

Good luck to those of you just starting out and those with weddings next year - what a great target to have!

Hi-thought i'd check in....another 3 lb off so thats 8.5lb in 3 weeks- suited!! I am exercising....i did a super sprint triathlon in september and realised i'd just done it with my 7 year old son wrapped round my waist....he weighs 3 1/2 stone....i couldn't help but think how much faster i would have done the race without carrying 'him' round with me....so i have signed up for a 10k run at the end of march and am gradually working my way through c210k to do that, then early april will be another super sprint triathlon where i am hoping to be a lot faster and a lot lighter-ideally 3stone at least :)

Hi, can I join? I have 3 stone at least to lose, I started SW on Wednesday, weigh ins are Tuesday evenings x

Yay!! 4lbs off!! (8.5 in total) 4st to go!! Xx

WI this morning - 2lb lost taking me to 10lb in 3 weeks! I'm so pleased. I think it will slow to a couple of lb a week now but that's fine - SW online says I will get to my target by March, but there is Christmas to get through first lol!

WI this morning - 2lb lost taking me to 10lb in 3 weeks! I'm so pleased. I think it will slow to a couple of lb a week now but that's fine - SW online says I will get to my target by March, but there is Christmas to get through first lol!
well done trixicle!!

Well done that is a great loss x

Back