Attack On my way

Ty Tamzy,
I am glad you said that. cause I actually look like my face seems trimmer like sunken in and i feel like i still seem thin I am guessing its just all that digestion and all. I really don't do anything special for the holidays. Normally when I'm doing a diet or well a lifelong plan which I always seem to just consider and hope it works out that way lol. I just do the same every day. I avoid eating anything else lol. I just tho did wake up to some pork and chicken not so much not big eater in the morning maybe liek a breast size if put together lol half side of each lol and two eggs . I am loving those spices and feel great just a bit scared tho I do believe your right its from eating late and the time to digest that much of protein and everything lol. Plus they say pork is the longest to digest out all meats believe even if lean I guess still takes more time. lol

Your welcome hun, it will be fine honestly. Yea pork is a difficult one to digest. Actually i spoke too soon cos now im starving!! Wish i had bought my lemon bar with me now lol.

Im not a morning person either but i feel less hungry during the day when i force down the food lol. It was just weird how i woke up hungry today. Hmmm. Will be eating meats galore today. Gona make gammon and eggs when i get home then slices of slow cooked beef for dinner.

Also have u heard about zero noodles? No calories or carbs but high protein. Expensive but i love them. Helps bulk out dinner too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your welcome hun, it will be fine honestly. Yea pork is a difficult one to digest. Actually i spoke too soon cos now im starving!! Wish i had bought my lemon bar with me now lol.

Im not a morning person either but i feel less hungry during the day when i force down the food lol. It was just weird how i woke up hungry today. Hmmm. Will be eating meats galore today. Gona make gammon and eggs when i get home then slices of slow cooked beef for dinner.

Also have u heard about zero noodles? No calories or carbs but high protein. Expensive but i love them. Helps bulk out dinner too xx

OH yes I love those noodles, bought a bunch of them in the past. Sortof enjoy the chewy feel however, I felt odd like i was gaining mostly cause fiber, for some reason anything high fiber seems to just cause me to bloat up easily. When I eat meat I can easily seem to go but with fiber, I probably just don't drink enough and end up with a big gut lol. I think thats where I went wrong.

I use to do like meat and eggs in the past and then I actually added fat was eating over 2800-3000 calories as well however then I thought save few calories maybe lose some more even tho I was fine and great at that point I figure if i lost few calories maybe I lose alot more. OH was I wrong ever since that using those noodles and doing just more fat then protein I began to gain and that was like at 1800 calories ever since then when I eat low I end up heaviery or starved adn can't seem to drop any weight and feel unsure if I eat high amount again if I'll lose like before. Plus other forums with the entire Keto high fat thing says you have to watch calories, but if I lost at a high amount and gain at a lower amount what do I do tempt high and see.

Which then I did following others plans like the bullet proof diet where its like high fat and all you can eat etc.. however something with fat now seems to cause me to get heavy fast, why I have to rely on more high protein and moderate fat seem to help. Fat never for some reason fills me. I mean I could eat well did as well a bar and half butter in a day an avocado and cream like entire heavy cream 8oz or 16oz sometimes and yeah didn't really do well for me. Partially lactose intolerant and also cause it just cause me to retain water and feel heavier and sluggish as well.

Now only hope is lean and moderate fat if anything but lean like dukan plan to keep me on my way to losing, which I hope i didn't mess it up last night. Because I'm loving all the meat and mixing it as well.

OH yes I love those noodles, bought a bunch of them in the past. Sortof enjoy the chewy feel however, I felt odd like i was gaining mostly cause fiber, for some reason anything high fiber seems to just cause me to bloat up easily. When I eat meat I can easily seem to go but with fiber, I probably just don't drink enough and end up with a big gut lol. I think thats where I went wrong. I use to do like meat and eggs in the past and then I actually added fat was eating over 2800-3000 calories as well however then I thought save few calories maybe lose some more even tho I was fine and great at that point I figure if i lost few calories maybe I lose alot more. OH was I wrong ever since that using those noodles and doing just more fat then protein I began to gain and that was like at 1800 calories ever since then when I eat low I end up heaviery or starved adn can't seem to drop any weight and feel unsure if I eat high amount again if I'll lose like before. Plus other forums with the entire Keto high fat thing says you have to watch calories, but if I lost at a high amount and gain at a lower amount what do I do tempt high and see. Which then I did following others plans like the bullet proof diet where its like high fat and all you can eat etc.. however something with fat now seems to cause me to get heavy fast, why I have to rely on more high protein and moderate fat seem to help. Fat never for some reason fills me. I mean I could eat well did as well a bar and half butter in a day an avocado and cream like entire heavy cream 8oz or 16oz sometimes and yeah didn't really do well for me. Partially lactose intolerant and also cause it just cause me to retain water and feel heavier and sluggish as well. Now only hope is lean and moderate fat if anything but lean like dukan plan to keep me on my way to losing, which I hope i didn't mess it up last night. Because I'm loving all the meat and mixing it as well.

Yea the noodles are filled with fibre. Just had some with chilli right after my lemon yoghurt bar, still hungry!!

Im considering moving my diary. Would love to give dukan a try. Im currently cal and carb counting but dont want to cal count as im still so hungry. I need unlimited protein to keep me going.

I agree calories I just love to eat and hate feeling weak and no loss just stalls for eating so less. :) making meal 2 pork and chick breast lol :)

Yea i so agree. Im going to eat unlimited, not out of greed but only to satisfy my body.

Mmm meal num 2 sounds delish.

My beef is slow cooking in all its flavours and different seasonings ive put in. Im cooking up lots today. Pork loin in the oven and also lean pork belly lol but may have that later or tomorrow

Ive had under 500 cals so far but then again i shouldnt be counting lol.

oo that long slow cooking beef sounds good. It reminds me of my childhood, when my mom would have a pork roast in the slow cooker on low all day and after school and normally we would be out busy to make dinner so we would have it going on days that we wouldn't be able to cook. She would have it going all day and the scent fills the house and the tenderness and juicy ness however we would add like a bottle of bbq sauce and cook it with that while shreddeding it and once it all heated well together

we would put on huge soft buns lol ( shredded bbq pork sandwiches) super delicious

I could eat that all day except then your got loads carbs and protein lol
but super good:)

so when I eat meat which oddly I consider myself the carnivore, use to be vegan and vegetarian and fruitarian and all great but now ever since I went back to meat thats like the only food I enjoy the most. :)

I love to roast chickens, cornish game hens, love to cook up burgers from ground bison, and plate with eggs lol. I'm just big meat lover. However with lean I normally do a simple easy boil make sure get most fat can out and for quick cook lol :) when I hunger.

On a regular low carb my meals sometimes I was watching my salt so I wouldn't have bacon but then I feel inlove with it. lol I use to have bacon in the morning with eggs and cheese
for lunches normally if lazy get full roaster for lunch and dinner or make like ground beef and chicken mixture or like burgers with eggs and cheese or just funky meaty mixes. Pork chops and love making all sorts broths, beef broth with bone marrow beef bones, and chicken, and pork. lol

buttery shirmp sauteed. pumpkin pie no crust. cheese cake mousse. no crust cheese cake lol.
I was very creative, but now that I'm like so unsure of where I want to be.. I mean i love low carb

and lean is fine with me I guess after today I just feel like down to see it went back up where I started, and don't want to make a mistake. I figure I won't eat at night cause today feeling the pain lol cramps and all, even tho not issue going just bit painful.

Then I keep thinking Cause I prob yo yo on diff low carb plans that I either mixed to make my own or something that maybe cause I love meat so much that it maybe the problem I'm not losing, that I find comfort in having roasted meats/or any othe way cooked verse any other food. lol

But so do hope I can get this to work, I figure if I drop a pound the first day then I probably on right path even tho it came back. I'm guessing your right with digesting thing. So today going to try to eat alot more during the day in my plates then eat super late at night. :)

However, if this doesn't work I keep thinking maybe I should have back up idea just incase lol.

oo that long slow cooking beef sounds good. It reminds me of my childhood, when my mom would have a pork roast in the slow cooker on low all day and after school and normally we would be out busy to make dinner so we would have it going on days that we wouldn't be able to cook. She would have it going all day and the scent fills the house and the tenderness and juicy ness however we would add like a bottle of bbq sauce and cook it with that while shreddeding it and once it all heated well together we would put on huge soft buns lol ( shredded bbq pork sandwiches) super delicious I could eat that all day except then your got loads carbs and protein lol but super good:) so when I eat meat which oddly I consider myself the carnivore, use to be vegan and vegetarian and fruitarian and all great but now ever since I went back to meat thats like the only food I enjoy the most. :) I love to roast chickens, cornish game hens, love to cook up burgers from ground bison, and plate with eggs lol. I'm just big meat lover. However with lean I normally do a simple easy boil make sure get most fat can out and for quick cook lol :) when I hunger. On a regular low carb my meals sometimes I was watching my salt so I wouldn't have bacon but then I feel inlove with it. lol I use to have bacon in the morning with eggs and cheese for lunches normally if lazy get full roaster for lunch and dinner or make like ground beef and chicken mixture or like burgers with eggs and cheese or just funky meaty mixes. Pork chops and love making all sorts broths, beef broth with bone marrow beef bones, and chicken, and pork. lol buttery shirmp sauteed. pumpkin pie no crust. cheese cake mousse. no crust cheese cake lol. I was very creative, but now that I'm like so unsure of where I want to be.. I mean i love low carb and lean is fine with me I guess after today I just feel like down to see it went back up where I started, and don't want to make a mistake. I figure I won't eat at night cause today feeling the pain lol cramps and all, even tho not issue going just bit painful. Then I keep thinking Cause I prob yo yo on diff low carb plans that I either mixed to make my own or something that maybe cause I love meat so much that it maybe the problem I'm not losing, that I find comfort in having roasted meats/or any othe way cooked verse any other food. lol But so do hope I can get this to work, I figure if I drop a pound the first day then I probably on right path even tho it came back. I'm guessing your right with digesting thing. So today going to try to eat alot more during the day in my plates then eat super late at night. :) However, if this doesn't work I keep thinking maybe I should have back up idea just incase lol.

Ohh yeaa it does take me back to my childhood, that beautiful aroma scent throughout the house. Ohhh bbq beef is nice!!

Yea meat takes longer to digest, i dunno whats wrong with me lol my tummy feels full and bloated but im starving. Ive just had 3 slices of pork and steamed veggies.

Your plan will work hun, if you weigh everyday your weight will fluctuate, even though i weigh a million times a day cos il never learn to stop doing it lol x

lol true I use to weight in the morning and night thinking i should be same but right after dinner. However It puts me like 3-5 lbs heavier and all I ate,so I know it was bad to make myself feel worried because of night weighing, then I reduced my daily to a few times a week but since I change my diet and the calorie thing I always feel like if I don't check to see if those high calories really keeping it going down not up (main reason) I guess i just still fear its going to go too far up further then I was when started. eek lol

Lol yea. I do it all the time, just cant stop scale hopping, it sometimes dissapoints me but other times makes me happy lol. I keep seeing adverts with cakes haha x

ok so far as of today

breakfast - 2 eggs/ pork and chicken leanest try get rid of all the fat boiled then seared with eggs cooking
lunch - pork and chicken - more pork compare to chicken
snk - pork chicken more chicken compare to pork
dinner - 3 eggs which oddly if without cheese eggs have that fat that makes me love meat again, and small chicken breast and pork rest of it used up seared

spiced all with same salt substitute so extra potassium all day/ blk pepper/basil/onion and garlic powder like probably all can total a half tsp of all used in day.

Only using a light dusting allowing the meat be the store lol.

However, am thinking like I do like this just hoping it isn;t going up now lol. and also just keep thinking about how tasty it would be to have some rich stick to your mouth peanut butter or a atkins like bar or some bar in general nutty chocolaty lol

even tho not big sweet person cause after one try i am hating it but do imagine more of fatty things lol

I kept also thinking that maybe the feeling of so much in my tummy of lean dense food like if its broccoli or like solid fruit that i ate too much calories but i know its lean and wieghs alot for being dense meat lol..

compare if I ate 250 calories cereal verse a huge chicken breast the breast prob weigh so much verse light airy cereal

so i guess keep thinking I prob ate so much but its lean and that can't be bad.. I mean not much of and fat...Trimmed and boiled away... only fat from yolks which isn't alot and all natural vitamins in that yellow sun surrounded by clouds (the whites). Great vitamins D source just as sun helps you as well. :).

OO I do feel well enjoy searing the meat a bit but not so much that its dry just for color and to keep hot while eggs cooked.

Like I guess on my mind if I want a creamy or gooey filled piece of candy.... make a medium cooked egg where its not super gooey but like that its close to being well done but still enough egg yolk just to look goey enough lol

I do wonder. well now down to chicken breast and eggs lol left..

I do wonder tho if I was able but load up more eggs on ever meal tho I know means more fat grams but is tasty lol guess may need cheese back lol or something. lol well hoping to think of back up plan if wake up and not impressed with numbers lol

OO I do feel well enjoy searing the meat a bit but not so much that its dry just for color and to keep hot while eggs cooked. Like I guess on my mind if I want a creamy or gooey filled piece of candy.... make a medium cooked egg where its not super gooey but like that its close to being well done but still enough egg yolk just to look goey enough lol I do wonder. well now down to chicken breast and eggs lol left.. I do wonder tho if I was able but load up more eggs on ever meal tho I know means more fat grams but is tasty lol guess may need cheese back lol or something. lol well hoping to think of back up plan if wake up and not impressed with numbers lol[/QUOTE

I love searing my meat too. Actually i use to add 2-3 boiled eggs with my chicken breasts. U should try bbq seasoning on your chicken breast then bake it! Yum yum. I dont think the cheese is that bad if u stick to low fat. Gona join u tomorrow and eat only meats and eggs, maybe a few babybel lights too though. Remember eggs are good fats!! I love it runny lol with a gd sprinkle of salt n pepper.

Needless to say i skipped a food pack today as felt guilty for eating so much pork, well few pieces but im learning.
You going to eat tonight? X

I do now feel bit hungry at 6: well going on 7pm but I'm scared to do so since yesterday cause weight gain and all day had horrible cramps and been in and out the bathroom. I would love too just fears might prove to wreck me then help. Fear be up another pound

now craving to eat again darn so undecided will deef ruin me or what not boo lol i guess if do then can thell it was the problem having or ignore and not hmm eat

ok decided to go for it no pork left so only chicken and eggs and spices lool which be dessert a delicious eggy like plate 3 and a whole breast I just hope ok its more fat cause of hte eggs but atleast lighter then two breasts on the belly lol but need stay up till 10 for season finale of the witches lol

so had

bf - 2 eggs breast chick and pork few slices chunks seared

lunch- pork and breast chick more pokr seared
snk- same but more chicken

dinner pork chicken and 3 eggs

dessert - chicken breast one whole and 3 eggs

do hope ok my mom and sister agree as you do that its just food weight i mean i did just eat lastnight and fell tired and went to bed so prob hard to digest hoping not to do that today cause want to watch a ten show at night so be while up longer

Ok yeah eating more no harm actually back down again and cleaned out lets say I stayed up later and didn't need to sleep alot either and wow my belly trimer that extra eggs( with its yolks totaling yesterday 8 total) and chicken breast last night like wow I am back down

It deff must of been the solid dense food intake the other day and having it be harder to pass through but eggs and chicken which notice chicken is easier to digest fast.

Now plans to make breakfast- large breast slice up ( well one nice one boileed up trimmed fat)
and 2-3 eggs may splurge for 3 but thinking you now maybe keep to 2 and before shop today go for eggs with my meal

wonder does this mean maybe pairing eggs would be ok. with it i don't crave cheese cause even tho cheese yummy the eggs sortof help with its fat in yolks

but cool super excited ate about more then other day and back to going down lol

Well done. Chicken and eggs are totally fine. 3 eggs are fine too. It works! Enjoy your food while u drop the pounds. Haha i dropped half a pound by eating more yesterday!! So guess what lol? Im eatining loads of protein today lol.

How are u hun?

Xx

I'm actually feeling great not depressed by weight no way now that it went down and ate about more or same as other day :) I am thinking even tho I could last on eggs and chicken but may head to idea of buying a different mix in so don't get bored.

I was wondering I do have this diet hot cocoa, its like swiss miss diet- all is cocoa powder and nonfat milk at 4 carbs tho. but curious if could splurge for some chocolaty flavor once in while, even tho bit salty like 160 i think grams or 200 something like that but fig for a change up..

also about to think other ideas while at the store to make for something tasty. May do cottage cheese even if its a bit on the salty side tho does the trick to add loads protein and flavor lol :)

my fave really is daisy or friendship 1% even tho its got little fat its not filled with artificial stuff like fillers that shouldn't be in it thats in nonfat.

but do in way crave idea. maybe a diff taste.

maybe more pork or lean beef or turkey or cheese or even soy milk but would like lowest in carbs. lol

However thinking if get cheese I be fine and cottage cheese so much protein so much more burning up of calories lol to digest that I believe lol.

How are you today? :)

Im not too bad today hun,

Currently straightening my hair lol im on night shift tonight.

Cottage cheese should be ok, i cant eat it on its own tho, i sweeten mine with powdered swetener and it reminds me of matural yoghurt. Maybe try out different cuts of meat. Last month i ate so much chicken breasts that it put me off lol. If u dont want too much fat why not try buying eggwhites? Their in sainsburys. I personally like melted philly cheese poured over a nice juicy steak lol.

Back