Attack On my way

true the diet swiss miss is sugar free type as well sugar free fat free only 25 caloires lol but taste great.

I just well I don't mind really I can't stand egg whites if no egg yolk. oddly thats only reason love eggs for the yolk. which may be hard if I plan eat more of them however yesterday showed 8 was fine lol.

I mean only thing love about eggs is the yolk. is that bad to rely on the yolks more often today even if hit a high of 12 lol

Lol i love the yolks too, but some people sacrifices them!! Crazy lol. I love the yolk runny with pepper n salt.

Ohh where do u buy swiss miss cocoa? Im dying for something chocolatey, totm and i want to eat all of willy wonkas chocolate factory. Lol. Im craving sharp cheddar cheese too. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh wow yes cheese man i could well eat a huge 2lb thing of mozzarella easily haha or cheddar oo with on greasy burger and bacon and maybe few eggs lol

or pork ribs lol love that... I normally get it from the store but if its easier I go to Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more and have it deliver like Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix, Sensible Sweets, Diet, 8-Count Envelopes (Pack of 6): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

its like right in that page you get the delicious 25 cal drink and tastes like reall hot cocoa no sacrafice uses splenda so no fake funny after taste at all

:) i normally buy online or at store walmart around here but usually all year round easier to get online:)

I do wonder is it bad tho if I end up on a more egg yolk thing, feel bit guilt but super happy had 8 and didn't effect me.

But well depending when I get out if i get some cottage cheese maybe replace with that to help me have a complete creamyness to the meat or something lol. just not sure was trying avoid too much salt but last time i did this i did chicken breast and cottage cheese and was fine even at 1% lol but I guess wouldn't be too bad

always wanted try doing like cheese cake or something diff and be creative lol.

I guess at the moment man my gut in pain, cramping still sour tummy would slpet longer I mean I went to bed at 12:30 last night and woke 4:45am today norm wake up for me but I wanted to sleep in just was in the bathroom too much, and still tummy looks like bloated and feel so much stomach cramping.

However, I'm less weight today with more use of eggs and yeah lol just so happy. :)

But honestly what do you think would eggs be too bad to eat often?

oo i just thought about it would u think cocoa powder plain cocoa powder allowed I wonder cause I use to when I was a kid make these tasty things like take plain

plain greek yogurt ( tho carbs but not as much flavored ) and add cocoa powder and splenda to make a more like pudding type chocolate yogurt, and then well I may not do yogurt cause of carbs but if did cottage cheese and added cocoa powder makes for a chocolate cheesy type pudding thing as well

but wasn't sure if can use like cocoa powder. Just thinking of funky new recipes to make this a long lasting plan.

lol but even if can't do like plain cooking up good meat and cheese as is lol :) however be creative lol

oo i just thought about it would u think cocoa powder plain cocoa powder allowed I wonder cause I use to when I was a kid make these tasty things like take plain plain greek yogurt ( tho carbs but not as much flavored ) and add cocoa powder and splenda to make a more like pudding type chocolate yogurt, and then well I may not do yogurt cause of carbs but if did cottage cheese and added cocoa powder makes for a chocolate cheesy type pudding thing as well but wasn't sure if can use like cocoa powder. Just thinking of funky new recipes to make this a long lasting plan. lol but even if can't do like plain cooking up good meat and cheese as is lol :) however be creative lol
Oh thank you for the link hun, there i was assuming that you were in the UK lol. Don't think we've got a Walmart here. Seriously ive eaten up to a whole tray of eggs lol And was still losing. Eggs are so light I find that I do get hungry after eating them but it does feel a hole after a while.

Have you tried Quark? Low-fat soft cheese, are used to mix cocoa sweeteners in it to create a low carb dessert, it's lush!! Reminds me of a thick mousse but more like a cheese cake topping, also Philadelphia low-fat soft cheese mixture with cocoa and splenda works too, i usually add unsweetened dry coconut flakes too, coconut is low in carbs. I even used the whip up double cream with low carb chocolate, melt the chocolate and mix it in the double cream then refrigerate for half an hour.

Going to order my Swiss Miss cocoa today off Amazon

oh wow yes cheese man i could well eat a huge 2lb thing of mozzarella easily haha or cheddar oo with on greasy burger and bacon and maybe few eggs lol or pork ribs lol love that... I normally get it from the store but if its easier I go to Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more and have it deliver like Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix, Sensible Sweets, Diet, 8-Count Envelopes (Pack of 6): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food its like right in that page you get the delicious 25 cal drink and tastes like reall hot cocoa no sacrafice uses splenda so no fake funny after taste at all :) i normally buy online or at store walmart around here but usually all year round easier to get online:) I do wonder is it bad tho if I end up on a more egg yolk thing, feel bit guilt but super happy had 8 and didn't effect me. But well depending when I get out if i get some cottage cheese maybe replace with that to help me have a complete creamyness to the meat or something lol. just not sure was trying avoid too much salt but last time i did this i did chicken breast and cottage cheese and was fine even at 1% lol but I guess wouldn't be too bad always wanted try doing like cheese cake or something diff and be creative lol. I guess at the moment man my gut in pain, cramping still sour tummy would slpet longer I mean I went to bed at 12:30 last night and woke 4:45am today norm wake up for me but I wanted to sleep in just was in the bathroom too much, and still tummy looks like bloated and feel so much stomach cramping. However, I'm less weight today with more use of eggs and yeah lol just so happy. :) But honestly what do you think would eggs be too bad to eat often?

Lol haha. I could eat a lot of cheese if i was allowed. Honestly teggs don't affect me but everyone is different and affects them in different ways. But it seems to be okay with you, so as long as it doesn't affect you badly then you can eat them

Awesome, sorry for the late response fell asleep and still horrible cramps hoping by 11am or so I can shop today without being in the bathroom. However atleast never have issue that I'm constipated lol. Thanks for the idea, I like that idea of the philly cream cheese as well.

Sorry about that, I'm in US New jersey. lol :)

I mean if I wasn't lighter today I would say I hate being in so much pain, of cramps and all but, on plus side not constipated like always was with this plan and I'm eating alot as I need :) or want lol . I think its these pills I started taking before this diet, its like fiber pills of a fruit rind, since I do have high cholesterol and know eggs a big bad thing but its a family thing so I easily get high but my doctor never said I needed to reduce with some pills because my good cholesterol was high as well. So atleast these pills I found on my own are meant to reduce it, and figure why not I only live once and if I have to eat lean or low calorie foods depending on diet why not enjoy what I really want, either it be eggs, cheese, or any cholesterol item lol.. and luckly so far this low fat low carb the one thing thinking most cholesterol would be the delcious eggs lol

:)

Awesome, sorry for the late response fell asleep and still horrible cramps hoping by 11am or so I can shop today without being in the bathroom. However atleast never have issue that I'm constipated lol. Thanks for the idea, I like that idea of the philly cream cheese as well. Sorry about that, I'm in US New jersey. lol :) I mean if I wasn't lighter today I would say I hate being in so much pain, of cramps and all but, on plus side not constipated like always was with this plan and I'm eating alot as I need :) or want lol . I think its these pills I started taking before this diet, its like fiber pills of a fruit rind, since I do have high cholesterol and know eggs a big bad thing but its a family thing so I easily get high but my doctor never said I needed to reduce with some pills because my good cholesterol was high as well. So atleast these pills I found on my own are meant to reduce it, and figure why not I only live once and if I have to eat lean or low calorie foods depending on diet why not enjoy what I really want, either it be eggs, cheese, or any cholesterol item lol.. and luckly so far this low fat low carb the one thing thinking most cholesterol would be the delcious eggs lol :)

Aww its ok hun, sorry about your cramps. High blood pressure and diabetes runs in my family but i got the diabetes part, booo!! Your lighter today which proved the extra food and eggs are ok to consume. Why dont u try having one more extra egg each day than i did yesterday and see how it affects you?

Your so lucky to go bathroom naturally. If i dont take pills id never go haha. X

I just guess I do feel that I want to make my self ready for reviewing a new pair of leggings shortly. have to take pictures and post reviews and photos of them on my blog and just want to look my best few days they should be here. My own career built up..non paying but get to try so many new things its like a great way try new things, so far got awesome items to review like the green pan that i'm using, got a dress jewlery etc. its sortof my own job type thing. However when I get ready for clothing reviews or making a youtube video just want to be ready apperance wise lol.

my real idea to make actual cash then the little I make from doing surveys is using the art that I do and making some money off of it. I was interested in trying to sew mini cute pillows or things like that. I mean I am great in painting and sketching and crocheting, plastic canvas, and so many things been tryin different things jewlery making etc.. lol

figure start easy and trying to use the sewing machine to use as a helper in that department picture494.jpgpicture495.jpgpicture496.jpg I figure at the moment its easy to do a bundle and all and plus I make personalized cards and such so I can make something with that. Then move to when get better into doll clothes making etc.. :)

but one of my ideas I sortof been thinking about so far.:D

Ohhh those are really pretty. Im sure youll be ready when the time comes, youve been 100% on plan so far.

Lol im just trying to maintain my weight if its possible that is haha. Ive got weigh in tomorrow, wana drop another pound and a half to get me to 10 stones fingers crossed! X

I'm sure your gonna be super light :) tomorrow. man I so ok maybe splurge today with eggs right now haivng another similar morning dish lol maybe more chicken lol but had to have eggs just couldn't do alone had odd crave lol :)

I do agree, I should probably slowly adjust but eggs do seem very light but have this nice taste oddly lol they add with any meat, even without and thing else to have with the chicken lol.

I guess so far at 4 eggs lol, but as planned be shopping which don't do much get some more walking n my day then my normal exercise jogging slight stretch weights routine in the morning :)

but darn eggs love them. My favorite way at the moment is just sunny side with it not super soft yolk but a little well done, I always feel with the yolks not cooked too much they are easier to digest like nothing at all but when a little bit more well cooked through they tend to feel like more filling lol.

Plus who can pass off all the nutritents in an egg, like taking a multi vitamin lol I do wonder about if I can find maybe since did pork try either get more of that or steak like a thin strip steak to maybe oo if had sear it up and add some melty cheese like a plate of melty cheese steak lol :)
yummy

or sear steak and chicken stir fry look season with delicious herbs.

well even if i don't go through all those hopes would love to make something different lol haha

and so much to try hot cooca lol but so scared even tho its 25 cals and sugar free fat free not sure why guess can't hurt lol

Lol haha yh. U no i cant figure out how too much eggs are bad for us, their such beauties with beautiful yolks lol.

I havent eaten much today and now im hungry lol boooo!! Im on nightshift soon. Hmmmm. I got a soup with me. Im weighin in first thing tomorro. So exited lol xx

ok wow this was embarassing shopped today skipped the food store and just like after picking few items up I was in the bathroom cramps etc.. but now feel better got home for dinner so deff ate less then norm I think cause would ate at 1pm but was out shopping and wearing pair wedge heels lol..

felt like work out lol not very use to wearing heels and carrying loads items as well lol.

but feel great so far deff going be high egg day lol

yesterday 8 today will go pass not 12 as figure since skip one meal norm would have because of shopping but at a 10 lol haha :) and guess chicken and eggs will have to stick till get other stuff. no biggy love me eggs and chicken lol :) as long as spiced up its terrific lol.

Last edited:
ok wow man embarassing shopped today skipped the food store and just like after picking few items up I was in the bathroom cramps etc.. but now feel better got home for dinner so deff ate less then norm I think cause would ate at 1pm but was out shopping and wearing pair wedge heels lol.. felt like work out lol not very use to wearing heels and carrying loads items as well lol. but feel great so far deff going be high egg day lol yesterday 8 today will go pass not 12 as figure since skip one meal norm would have because of shopping but at a 10 lol haha :) and guess chicken and eggs will have to stick till get other stuff. no biggy love me eggs and chicken lol :) as long as spiced up its terrific lol.

Aww, youll get used to the heels soon lol. I walk around in them all day now where as before i couldnt take 1 step without tripping lol.

As of tomorrow im doing all meats!! No meal packs! I need to stop thinking that im on a diet, i need to think maintainance.

Heres my plan

Breakast will be. Egg, bacon cottage cheese. Lunch - pork loin, boiled eggs, beef slices and philly cheese. Dinner same as lunch but bigger portion. Then sugar free jelly and double cream for dessert. If im hungry between meals il grab salami slices or eggs or dry rub pan fried chicken breasts. Haha. How does that sound?

Going to have 3 eggs with each meal and 1 between meals lol.

Hope u dont get so hungry tonight. Maybe eat something before bed.

Did u find anything interesting foodwise while out?

Im gona try roasted salmon this week, cut up into chunks in chilli and ginger rub. Xx

Your plan sounds tasty.

I probably will eat before bed since yesterday when I did I went down funny
so day would if do tonights treat is like

breakfast- breast chicken , 2 eggs
lunch- same
dinner- 3 eggs 2 breasts

dessert - same lol

10 eggs, 6 breasts chick total lol

not much variety lol haah. I think that your meal plan sounds terrific :).

I diddn't really see anything my mom had to go shopping so when she walked around to get things like for baking desserts for the holidays. rice pudding, cannolis cupcakes, fudge, pudding pie, sweet potato pie lol.. She seems to be in the baking mood lol.

I was like be awesome to make some pudding did look at the sugar free box but then i'm not much for it lol. I was thinking I know of these sugar free marshmallows that were online I bought but have bad laxative sweetner effect in them. but they are tasty toasted in hot cocoa and as is. like only gelatin and sugar free stuff and a natural color flavor thing.. but did think about them when seen reguarl sugary mini and full size marshmallows lol

Your plan sounds tasty. I probably will eat before bed since yesterday when I did I went down funny so day would if do tonights treat is like breakfast- breast chicken , 2 eggs lunch- same dinner- 3 eggs 2 breasts dessert - same lol 10 eggs, 6 breasts chick total lol not much variety lol haah. I think that your meal plan sounds terrific :). I diddn't really see anything my mom had to go shopping so when she walked around to get things like for baking desserts for the holidays. rice pudding, cannolis cupcakes, fudge, pudding pie, sweet potato pie lol.. She seems to be in the baking mood lol. I was like be awesome to make some pudding did look at the sugar free box but then i'm not much for it lol. I was thinking I know of these sugar free marshmallows that were online I bought but have bad laxative sweetner effect in them. but they are tasty toasted in hot cocoa and as is. like only gelatin and sugar free stuff and a natural color flavor thing.. but did think about them when seen reguarl sugary mini and full size marshmallows lol
Thank you. Yea gd idea to eat before bed, we dont want any hunger pains now. Mmmm baking!! I was thinking of baking low carb cake. Simple recipe and delicious cake lol. Never tasted sugar free marshmallows but ive seen them around. I actually wana bake a cake now lol. Gona bake one on the weekend and post a pic lol. Im actually inlove with slenda lol im used to the aftertaste, well i dont recognise it lol. I love some in my cottage cheese, really nice. Im more into chocolate bars tho, it helps my hormones, i go to the health food store and buy low carb choccie treats 3g net carbs for 35g bar. Have a look on the low carb mega store youll be intrigued lol. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Funny I always even when ate carbs would rather have instead like say if Dinner was roasted chicken and cream corn and mashed potatoes cranberry sauce lol.. I be like I would rather well do like dessert but deff would eat more of dinner then go for dessert if had choice or both lol :)

At this point in life I never enjoy sweet things as much. Love savory salty foods. i mean once while love little sweet but I would eat like for example an entire turkey if I could roasted up .. verse eating a huge bar chocolate.. Just not my fave or better yet like 1lb of mozzarella would be my favore to munch on verse 1lb of chocolate.. Just can't stick to it as much just enjoy meat and dairy too much more. lol.. However Low carb choice of food I just can't stop eating even as much fat in one dish I will eat lol haha and still could eat no matter what. but thats prob downfall for me

so more protein = fuller then the fat feeling that should make me full. I mean it helps but I can eat so much still lol, and I prefer the more meat when ever you want it . Plus after past months and all changing off and on I am getting use to the low fat version more then eating the fattier cuts. It sortof turns me off sometimes fattier pieces now then it did in the past. :) However egg yolks just can't leave behind, or I won't be eating eggs lol.

Wow that does sound good, and the cake idea as well.. If There was a diet where desserts is all you can have and fast food .. lol I'd be eating donuts for breakfast with a nice warm large cup rich hot cooca, I"d be baking vanilla cake, party cake like, and all types.. I would be making fresh cookies lol and cupcakes top with whipcream frosting mix or reg sweet frosting. I'd be ordering biscuits and cinnamon rolls all the time or making them lol haha

yummy sweet life..

or on the other side be like non sweet but still carby like, be like eating all I want sandwiches
peanut butter, meat ball sub, chicken parmesan,
french toast, and bunch more lol haha man I should stop all sounds tempting lol but I am so for my meat lol haha pure carnivore all the way, every time I eat those sweet things or cereal or anything I end up returning to meat. Unless its like peanut butter or nut butters .

which I enjoy odd creation meat like taking lean meat like chicken strips breast and turkey or pork rinds or anything like that and dipping in Peanut butter lol

Back