One day at a Time.....

Day 8...100%. Another day under the belt, should have gone to the gym today but I was to cold... Couldn't bear striping down in a cold changing room so I whimpered out I'll make up for it tomorrow morning. Having to take this day by day at the moment temptation and excuses all over the place really craving food, not cos I'm hungry I just miss the art of chewing!!! I'll never take it for granted again god I promise!! So another day another day on the shakes. Xx

"IT WASN'T A WASTE OF TIME IF YOU LEARNED SOMETHING"

Thats fantastic!! Well done!! I love it when the results make the pain worth it!!! :D x

Day 9... 100%..good day all round. Went for a run at the gym and felt great and felt great all day plenty of energy. Even managed to reward myself by have my nails done for sticking to the diet 100% they look great, I probably sound sad, but before I've never bothered about pampering and spending time on myself so to have an hour for myself felt naughty but I earned it.. Gonna definitely keep this up and I might get my tootsies done if I do well next week. Today I fit into a pair of trousers that had been very tight before Xmas and therefore I stopped wearing them .... Slipped in to them today and through out the day spent most of my time pulling them up Yay!!! Carry on shaking guy's ;)) xx

"MY LIFE IS FAR FROM PERFECT BUT I'M HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE AND WORKING HARD TO GET WHERE I WANT TO BE"

Day 10..100% ... Didn't feel hungry at all and the OH had to prompt me to have shake!!! Another decent day, but was absolutely freezing got home and spent an hour in bed trying to warm up!! Dreamt of hamburger and hotdogs last night it felt so real it was delicious ... I don't even like burgers and hotdogs !!!! Didn't go to the gym today think I'll take it easy that dream shook me up felt so real. :(

"DON'T BE AFRAID TO CHANGE YOU MAY LOSE SOMETHING GOOD BUT YOU MAY GAIN SOMETHING BETTER"

Day 11...100% Still doing what has to be done, feeling good and not hungry at all even helped make OH dinner without the will to pick totally not interested..... Went for another run this morning cos I love my excercise and felt a bit dizzy so I couldn't go for as long.. This has had me thinking all day and I've decided to see what I weigh on Monday and possibly look to re-feed from then or give it another week. I'm not craving food or feeling hungry but I'm missing my exercising something chronic just can't do it on a low calorie diet like this. I'm going to have a talk with my pharmacist and see if doing the maintenance for weight loss, may be my next step? Decisions decisions.... any which way it a good ole diet and does exactly what it says on the tin as long as you follow it 100%. :)) xx "SUCK IT UP.. AND ONE DAY YOU WON'T HAVE TO SUCK IT IN"

Day 12 &13.... Refeeding has commenced!!!! Well 2 days earlier than I decided, had a big think about it and I decided to start the refeed process then move to slimming world original plan.

The prompt for this was I'm a bit OCD about doing thing 100% and if I get a whiff that I won't then I shouldn't be on this diet, I suppose this diet isn't like calorie counting were you can have a doughnut and cut back on something else or excercise once you have it, it kicks u out of ketosis and it's extremely difficult not to keep eating or picking ( btw I didn't have a doughnut !!?) Ketosis is the main reason for the weight loss. If could get rid of my all or nothing thinking I would but I need more wiggle room, so as a along term plan this is not the diet for me. I'm going to refeed for the week and then swap to slimming world to get down to 11st.

My final weigh was 12st 7lbs a lost of 18lbs in 11 days not to shabby and I did this 100%. It a difficult diet and the main thing I missed more than food is the ability to excercise without feeling dizzy at the time or I'll the next day, I've always been an active person and I had to stop that to do the diet or it would be ineffective due to the very low calorie intake, I struggled with this and this is also a big reason to come of earlier than planned and restart my training, I ran a 1/2 marathon last march and want to train for the manchester marathon in April can't do that on this diet and I'm running out of training time.

So the next part of my journey with be documented on the slimming world site, I'll stay on here until I've finished the refeed and try to give u a rundown on how I do, but in the mean time amigos I wish you luck, and success in your journey xx :)))

"IF YOU ARE PERSISTENT YOU WILL GET IT... IF YOU ARE CONSISTENT YOU WILL KEEP IT." ;)) x

I felt exactly the same and moved onto 5:2 today...I just had no energy on a vlcd. I hate feeling lethargic! Well done for your fab weight loss...and for your brave, wise decision :) good luck

Day 21 ....
Weight at the start of TFR 13st 11lbs
Week 1 = 11lbs loss
Week 2 = 8lbs loss
Week 3 refeed week = 3lbs loss
Current weight loss = 22lbs
Current weight 12st 2lbs

Final day of Re-feed from Lipotrim... So I stopped 100% TFR last Saturday and started the refeed. I wanted to check in and update on my progress so far. I had a good week really did a few things that would help my journey for stage 2 of weight loss brought several smaller dinner plates I didn't realise you got them in variety of sizes. I thought this would be a good idea as portion control is the main culprit, I've used them all week and have seen a really big difference I feel just a a full with the smaller plate I think I use to worry that if there was any plate not covered with food then I'd starve so I would put more on!!! I never said I was logical when I comes to food :(. I'm not eating half a much and I don't feel hungry between meals either so things are good..

So today I start full time on Slimming world and will make most of my posts there on a similar diary until I reach goal but just to let you know this has been a really good short term diet to kick start weight loss, the shakes have been the easy part and I'm beginning to see the intelligent work comes in noticing and understanding why I over eat and then changing my behaviour to get different results.

So on to the next stage I'm really looking forward it and I'll update this diary every so often with my progress. Keep up the good fight people xx.

MOTIVATION IS LOOKING AT THE THINGS YOU WANT ... AND REALISING WHAT IT TAKE TO GET IT.

Hi, I am new to Lipotrim so please buddy up for advise, the first week I lost 1/2 a stone I'm on week two an its hard as I cooked chips for my husband and little girl, I stuck some in my mouth and had to spit them out, felt so awful. so I tied getting back on the forum to help myself, there is other negative stuff and I would advise do not read it puts you off. This is week two and day 4 I get weighed on Friday. To make it harder its my birthday on Thursday and Sunday we have an event. ism determined not to give with only 6 weeks to get in o an outfit for my cousins wedding.

Wish me luck.

Asiana

Back