Operation Skinny ***** ...

It's the polar ft4 , I got mine from Argos.

Today I fell off the wagon... Car went in for MOT and I went into town for a wander and had a big fry up breakfast in bhs. I then got soaked wandering about. By the time the car was ready and had cost me £120 it was 5pm and I was cold, tired and hungry so had Chinese I'm way home.

I sneaked on the scales this morning so will see what the damage is 2moro but I might just go with today's weight.

Sigh ...

Hiya, subscribing :)

Love the polar watch, I've put one on to my Amazon wishlist so hopefully I will get one for my birthday!

Hiya, subscribing :) Love the polar watch, I've put one on to my Amazon wishlist so hopefully I will get one for my birthday!

Thanks for subscribing :)

I love the watch too and I really feel that it's accurate with the chest strap.

Today I'm off to get a wee blow dry done for free as one of the juniors is doing it for me as part of his training and then I'm going a wee wander round shops with my pal :)

Continued my bad day from Tuesday into yesterday where I went out for lunch with my mum then had an Indian last night :(

Back on track today tho and had a lovely omelette for lunch

Attachments

• image-3168876915.jpg
    image-3168876915.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 194
Haha thanks, haven't been shopping so just using up what I had in. Went for a swim today and really enjoyed it, came home and spent the best part of an hr building a wee bookcase as been decorating my living room. God knows what I am gonna be like trying to build my new dining table when that arrives. Hate flatpacked furniture!

Bluddy knackered now and car is going into garage again tomorrow to see why the boot is jammed shut

Subscribed!

I'm calorie counting via slimfast so this diary can be inspiring in terms of meal ideas etc.

That omelette looks delicious! xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Struggling this week, couldn't make my tap class today as stupidly locked myself out and had to go get my spare keys from my dog walker!

Took my mum shopping and had lunch I'm the cafe at morrisons, couldn't believe the amount of calories in a sandwich -497. Really wish I'd checked before buying it as had some chips (300 cals) with it.

Anyway just feeling really fed up :(

Back