Other diet bars

Think I'll go tomorrow and see if I can pick up one or two to try :)

Can you believe this thread has had over 15,800 views and 501 replies ;)

Not so fond of the biggest loser bars as it had a slightly odd aftertaste and was hard work on the jaw being so chewy. Although having said that I've only tried chocolate as that's all that the shop had, I presume do they do other flavours?

Love the tesco bars though, and given the shape/size it's almost possible to kid yourself that they're a chunky kit-kat :D

I tried a BL choc and mint bar the other day, I thought something had died in mouth lol! The 'fudge' was like chewing a tyre, the taste was pretty awful! I licked the chocolate off and lobbed the rest in the bin. I'll stick with the SF bars and the Tesco ones, when I can get them.

I went to Tesco today (don't usually go as it's too far) they had BL bars in the reducement section in the diet aisle, they were 75p each.

I tried the BL chocolate mint crisp bar yesterday and it was really weird! The inside was so dry like eating dusty cardboard! The outside chocolate was nice though lol. Had a Tesco meal replacement crisp chocolate bar this morning and it was much tastier! Was like a tracker bar.

Sent from my HTC

asda as them for £1.50, how much r the tesco ones

Blue Butterfly said:
Blimey Tesco seems to be discontinuing all the things we can have.....what are they playing at!!!

They have decided TS is not quite hard enough as it is so they are making it harder for us (or at least this is how I felt standing in tesco being told they aren't doing apple water or BL bars anymore) lol

They have decided TS is not quite hard enough as it is so they are making it harder for us (or at least this is how I felt standing in tesco being told they aren't doing apple water or BL bars anymore) lol

GRRRR!!! I hardly ever go to Tesco as it's too far away but I did pop there the other day. I got some bars and strawberry water, couldn't find the apple one :(

I really struggle with my water intake (I was fine pre Exante as I had the Volvic flavoured water) I wonder why the other supermarkets don't do a water that fits like Tesco's. Do Morrisons do anything we can have?

bunny_hops said:
I really struggle with my water intake (I was fine pre Exante as I had the Volvic flavoured water) I wonder why the other supermarkets don't do a water that fits like Tesco's. Do Morrisons do anything we can have?

I know before this diet I had gallons of weak sugar free squash :(

What bars can you have then on ts I'm sticking to shakes for now as I think eating a bar could make me binge haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Starlight said:
Im editing this first post as the thread gets longer, people understandably cant be bothered ploughing through it for the info they want, so all the 'What bar can I have' threads are starting again which kinda defeats the purpose of this sticky

Bars in place of Exante

Biggest Loser Bars (All flavours)
Asda Measure Up Meal Replacement Bars
Tesco Ultra Slim Meal Replacement Bars

Be sure and check its the meal replacement ones not the snack ones.

They are almost identical to Exante, the same rules apply. One per day and they WONT knock you out of Ketosis :)

Ahhh didn't start from the beginning or see this it's answered my q thankyou xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

do they still do asda meal replacment bars? i cudonly c the snack bars when i went in.

Tried a tesco raspberry bar today, very nice i must say. Think the choc edges it but glad to be able to have some variety with them :)

My tesco don't have the ultra slim ones :(

Back