Pammyd's Daily Diary

awww thank you, am feeling abit lost at the moment, am keeping at it and (in all honesty) am working more at "damage limitation" rather than losses... just need to get my first assignment out the way then i think I'll be able to relax (ish)

I've been told to try 95% FF Noodles in an omlette!! Tried it, Loved it!!! will be having it again :D. I didn't however take a picture of it as I suspected it was gonna be dreadful :eek: how wrong was I? I just cooked the noodles as instructed but made sure there was no liquid left at all, then lobbed them into a frying pan with 2 eggs beaten with a little milk, swished it round for a minute or so and voila! Eggs broke up, it looked nothing like an omlette more like foo yung noodles. Lurverly :eating:

Oh dear - damage limitation did not work - put on 1.25lb - this morning weigh in 11st 2.5lb... However this has given me the proverbial:asskick: I needed.
Tomorrow is a new day :D

Thursday - Green

Breakfast - 3 x ww bread HEB - Baked Beans

Lunch - Mugshot, Banana, yogurt

Dinner - noodle omlette with quorn sausage and beans

Snack - Fibre plus bar HEB

shhhhhh

OK, so this is so not working... am currently failing miserably:ashamed0005:, I'm not managing well at all on SW, so have decided - :secret: - to give WW another try (please don't all run for the hills:character00201:) I've had a little furtle (local saying) around the WW area, and I have to say they are very quiet over there, however I have done the diet for years, probably know it inside out, not always a good thing I know. I still have the tools required to give it a really good shot, calculator, scales (ww food type) books etc. so can pretty much give it a go. the only thing I'll be missing is the support structure:psiholog: so am hoping (pretty please smiles sweetly :D) that you will still have a peep at my diary and comment when you see the baddies.I'm gonna spend a day or so sorting out my necessities, and then I'll get on with it.:sign0009:

ooh, I don't know if we'll want to be friends with you now will we?!
I don't know much about WW but will still pop in to see how to get on and see what you're up to and give you a slap on the wrist if need be ;)

I don't know how to move my diary so am gonna keep it here if thats OK? The basic facts re WW is that most foods have a points value which is worked out using the calories and sat fat content. My calculator does the rest so don't ask what the actual calculation is. Most fresh veg and salad veg is free, except peas, parsnips, potatos and sweetcorn kernels, in a nutshell any veg thats free on a red day, however you do have to point fruit. I get 20 points per day i.e 140 per week. Milk = 2 points per day therefore 14 a week leaving me 126 points per week on food. So I'll carry on with my diary trying to stick to 18(ish) points a day - milk already deducted and see how I go. Wish me luck .....

OK, Here goes nothing!!

Day 1 Week 1

Points for week (excluding milk) 126

Breakfast
Oats so simple - 2
shape zero - 1
lunch
2 x ham/cheese rolls - 4.5
velvet crisps - 1
apple - 0.5
dinner
home made pasta salad - 2.5
extra veg - 0
alpen bar - 1
total for day = 12.5
left for week 113.5

Last edited:
Tuesday for week 113.5pts
Breakfast
cherrios - 1.5
Yogurt - 1
apple - 0.5

Lunch
pasta salad - 2.5
fibre plus bar - 1.5

Dinner
chicken kebab meat with chips and curry, all shared with OH, so pointed at - :confused: 10

snacks - ww crisps - 1

total for day 18
left for week = 95.5

Last edited:
Looking good Pammy, I always feared that with WW I would end up eating less fruit and healthy food in order to save points for cake etc...whereas with SW you can eat as much healthy stuff as you like PLUS cake, and as a result never have room for the cake!!
But you seem to be sticking to very healthy choices, so well done :)

Looking good Pammy, I always feared that with WW I would end up eating less fruit and healthy food in order to save points for cake etc...whereas with SW you can eat as much healthy stuff as you like PLUS cake, and as a result never have room for the cake!!
But you seem to be sticking to very healthy choices, so well done :)

I agree that there is that danger, I am trying to bring some of the SW ways into practice, its just easier at the moment for me to have a ready meal (salt etc. I know but I never use it in cooking or add at the end of meals as well) then add additional veg to it, am really trying to keep my fruit intake to at least 1 or 2 portions a day. ;)
thanks so much for continuing to keep an eye on me :D

Wednesday - 95.5 left for week

Breakfast - 1 toast (no butter) with tomatos and mushrooms - 1.5

mid morn - apple - 0.5

Lunch - chilli bowl (RM) - 4.5
yogurt - 1

Dinner - chicken and peppercorn with roast BNS, carrots turnip and green beans - 6
cadbury light mousse - 1

total for day - 14.5
total left for week 81

Last edited:
Thursday left for week - 81

Breakfast
Oats so simple - 2
satsumas - 0.5

Lunch
turkey salad sandwich - 4
yogurt - 1

dinner
(rm) lamb hotpot - 5, roast BNS, veg, y pudd - 1

snacks - 2
alpen bar - 1
ww crisps - 1

total for day = 15.5

total left for week = 65.5

Last edited:
OMG - can't believe what an idiot I was :mad:, well I'm home now:

Day 1

EE:

Breakfast - 2x weetabix HEB, banana

Lunch - mugshot, yogurt, fruit salad (frozen)

Dinner - mash pots, beef, carrots, turnip, brussels.

Back