Pandas Calorie World!

Thats how my motivation starts then something makes me give in, when I started the 5:2 diet, my boyfriend pushed me to start a day later and i didn't start at all, even though I was all motivated to stay to 500cals for my 'fast' day. We went out for a meal you see...

Anyways, I don't know where it came from, but it went down my tank top, and I was like, you best not be in my bra!!! and I pushed the neck of my tank top right down to my stomach and it was crawling on the inside of the shirt (not on me)... I'm glad the old man next door wasn't out in his garden at that point lol.

It feels good gardening, I don't eat as much when I do it, like today although unhealthy, I didn't eat until 4:50pm, and it was a ham sandwich. Soon as I came in the house for the evening, food was my main aspect and now i have heartburn :/ Which I'm suffering with a lot lately. The tablets don't help at all...

The good thing about this house is the bathroom has a long mirror build into the wall, which means when I get undressed all I see is my body and tbh it's kind of disgusting atm, my stomach is defiantly hanging down more and I've noticed how fat the top of my kitkat is (lol if you get what this means). My noticed how big my arms were on the day we moved because the vans mirrors shows the entire passenger instead of just the face (sitting so high up). My face looks fatter and my bras give me panic attacks because they're a little too tight... So you can see, I can see my problems and these gave me motivation my last 'attempt' but I can't even remember falling off track it was that subconscious, perhaps I used the move as an excuse and it's gone out of control now.

Anyways, SW Wednesday at 7pm, I will not try and wear my lightest clothes like last time, and I was not be scared of eating out when I'm invited because this was my problem last time, I literally cried when I had a invitation for a meal out because I knew I'd gain weight. I just became obsessed and I don't want to get like that again. I just want a nice group I can go to, get weighed and make friends and I know SW helped me learn how to eat healthy last time, which is something CC hasn't done for me because I just am very clueless about food, I can't even make a meal from ingredients in the fridge unless I've made it before or have a recipe lol.

;)

No wonder I look bigger, 16st 3.2lb again :/ I went to bed feeling terrible as well and woke up feeling the same. According to Daniel it's hayfever from being in the garden everyday, I've not had hayfever since childhood, feels like a head cold. Blocked nose, sharp sore throat with a tingle up into my nose and bunged up feeling in my head.

Slimming World tonight at 7pm and Daniel is considering coming too :D Then our first weeks shopping for SlimmingWorld meals.

Ok, so I went to my first meeting last night. I nearly didn't go because I have what feels like a head cold and Daniel decided he wasn't coming with me :( He also says it's hay fever I'm suffering with but it feels like a head cold and I hope I don't have this for the entire summer!

The group was nice, we were there from 7 to 9:30pm, so it's a long, long group. She asked where I fall off and where I need her to help me or kick me up the bum. <3 lol
The new book is lovely too, bought all our food yesterday so just cooking to do!

On a unhappy note, we noticed our mouse hadn't come out for over a day and when we searched for him, he'd past away.

Hey... well I'm about half the week in now, struggled a bit yesterday in wanting to eat loads of chocolate but settled for a curlywurly and some sw free chips.

My scales say I've lost 5lb, her scales are 3.5lb lighter then the SW scales, so I'm 16st 6.5lb there and 16st 3.5lb here... now I'm 15st 12.5lb here so 16st 1.5lb perhaps if it keeps even? lol

Just cooked at a cottage pie, and a BBQ slow cooked pork joint for the next few days. Do you think I should eat light on WI day as I'm weighing in at 7pm or just eat normally?

xxx

7.5lb loss on my first WI

Hey Renate, ur doing ace. I read ur story and it really reminds me of myself with panic attacks etc. You're doing really well. I'm here to follow :)

I'm not really on this diary as much, just updating once or twice a week, I have a new one called Pandas Slimming World on Slimming World one.

I got the bus back from work today, no problem and had two good days at work, loads of upselling, even smashed my upselling yesterday, today.

Scales showing another 3lb loss but we'll see at WI on Wednesday. xx

4lb off this week, 11.5lb in total.

I am so pleased the weight is coming off well for you :)

I feel much more motivated going to group, the food helps me eat healthy too which CC didn't teach me. lol

Back