Pandas Calorie World!

Hey, I've not had the best of days, still struggling to even start my diet, I can do one day before something goes down and I end up comfort eating :/

We viewed a house today, went to a second viewing and the tenants didn't turn up. Had a couple of panic attacks in the pub we went to for lunch and have eaten nearly a loaf (small 400g home made type) of bread... I haven't done badly in food apart from that.
?/)
half a bagel for breakfast, tuna and cheese panni in a pub, chunky veg soup with as I said, near a loaf of small homemade type bread (rustic?) Yesterday I had a huge row with my boyfriend and ate half a bag of chips from the chippy with peas and curry sauce (not mixed) at my moms. I managed to stop when I knew I'd had enough so I didn't end up feeling sick, I felt like i wanted to punish myself and eat until I was sick which wasn't a good feeling but I guess I DID stop myself...

We've sorted it now, misread each other and all that... :/ moving house is so stressful, just finding a house is stressful. The Armitage house is out of the question now as my boyfriend has decided he really doesn't like it, but he loves this 1 bed, combined livingroom & kitchen batcholar pad house :/ It's cheap a £450 a month and not too bad, but being furnished it means selling everything I built up in my own flat... We'll see... lots of thinking, lots of debating, going to look for a few more before we really decide.

:( house-hunting/moving really is one of the most stressful things!! I hope you reach some mutual descisions soon and find somewhere you can both be happy x

One more week (from when I last looked) and tons of new houses on the market... so we're going to view some of those. Tomorrow will be my first day back on my 'change of life and exercise'...

My Goal is to lose 1 stone by the end of May. To exercise in some form or other once a day, avoid all take aways and eat salads when going out for meals.

The reasons I'm doing this.

Losing weight will make me healthier. I won't have IBS, should stop the heart burn and have more energy...
I believe when I was a stone lighter my panic attacks went away so losing weight will hopefully ease the horrible life crippling nervous illness I have if not get rid of it and since it makes me cry more often than not, why isn't this enough motivation!

Day 1 - 11/03/2013

Woke up 11:30am, tried for 9:30am, I could barely open my eyes :/
Aims - 1. Exercise on bike 10 minutes light (building up) 2. Walk to the post office and back. 3. Clean livingroom and kitchen. 4. Have both kenya and zuki out for a while. 5. Clean Timmy out. 6. Stay on calories and do a big veggy shop at supermarket later.

Breakfast - nothing
Lunch - Linda McCartney Motz Burger, 50/50 bun. Super noodles.
Dinner - veggy pizzas.

Most properly over.

Didnt do 1, 2, 5 and 6. Although did do shop.

Last edited:
Day 2 - 12/03/2013

Woke up - 8am, naturally and completely awake.

Breakfast - strawberry smoothie. (only managed half a pint) - 149cal
Lunch - Jacket potato with half tin of baked beans and 20g cheese grated. - 473cal
Dinner - veggy carvery.

Exercise - 10 mins on bike, ea active 2 day1.

Last edited:
Day 3 13/3/2013

Wake up - 11:45am. I'm unwell and couldn't even force myself to wake up before :/

Breakfast - bagel and philly.
Lunch - Quorn Chicken and cheese wrap/oatcake.
Dinner - dominos veggy surpreme.

Exercise - 30 minute walk around block.

Last edited:
Day 4 14/03/2013

Woke up 10:30am.

Breakfast - None.
Lunch - Large Jacket Potato with mixed salad and WW tuna and tomato herb dressing.
Dinner - Battered fish (the frozen oens), half a tin of baked beans, home mae chips.

I'm sure as hell I'm over, lost control again and ate a lot of biscuits, I'm going to try and sit and watch Twilight (last one) and not eat anymore...

Snacks - 7 Milky Way Mini eggs, 3 Kinder Mini eggs <-- I love these, they remind me of my childhood when they used to be sold inside the stomachs of a plastic rabbit lol

Tomorrow, I'm going to get up, pin my hair back and go for a walk nearly as soon as I've woken... I would like to get into the habit of it. Like going for an early run but instead starting with walking.

Last edited:
good luck with your early walk this morning-i reckon youll feel much better after it.
gets you more motivated for the day :)
xxxxxx

Not feeling on top form today... House hunting is making me feel so unwell, the fact my boyfriend works ALL week and I work ALL weekend isn't helping as I'm agoraphobic so when he asks me to catch a bus and find the house myself, I instantly go into panic mode... I feel like I'm never going to be able to rest and 'feel normal' :/

I do a charity event once a year, usually for WaterAid. Last year we climbed a mountain with friends and raised £700... this year I'm thinking something smaller, so thought I'd create a FB event of a night in (inviting people) which will be for May/June time... and he's asking me why I'm planning for something when we don't even have a house? I'm like, so you don't think we're going to be living together in 2 months/3 months time? We're renting, not buying, we'll have a house by then and as it says in the bloody event, the date is changeable ¬_¬

I'm female, I like planning. I haven't even been proposed too but I plan my wedding. It's who I am and sometimes I hate how he picks at it... I want to scream at him that he cannot change who I am just because he doesn't see the point.

We don't have many problems, you're properly reading this thinking, why are they moving in together when I'm stressing about the way he reacts to some things I do, but it's normal and most of our time together is laughing and tickling.

It's nearly 4pm, I've had 2 bagels and a cup of tea today, I'm still in my nighty and was actually going to sort the livingroom out and get ready for this evening until he had to pick at the event & talk about me catching buses to the viewings >.< He knows how bad I am anxiety wise before a viewing, I'm usually rushing to the toilet to be sick because this is my anxiety.

:/ I wish he opened his eyes sometimes.

K, I'm over my little break down.

Breakfast -> 1 Cinnamon & Rasin bagel, 10g of butter.
Cup of tea with 1 tsp of half spoon sugar and semi skinned milk.
4 Breakfast biscuits. - I'd say 3.5 because half dropped in my tea!!

Lunch -> Tesco Italian Chicken & Bacon pasta bake (1/2 pack)

Dinner -> 2 chicken burgers in a sandwich,

Tried a sausage sandwich, made me heave, the taste and texture...

As you can see, I have given up on non meat eating for the time being because I feel I am pressurising myself into things when my life is already stressful enough. I need to level out before I give up things like meat, and really strictly diet, I am trying to diet but I'm not going to be hard on myself anymore. I need to get over moving and sort my head out for a while.

Last edited:
I'm still around guys, I've come down with a bladder infection and I'm miserable with it :( I've never had one before, or what I remember and it's horrible. I'm hoping I can make it go away asap. :/

I'm going to attempt going bck on Slimming World for a while, I'm going to dig out my books and try and do it for a month, if it doesn't work then CC... I'm trying to find motivations.

Has anyone done the 5:2 diet?

I haven't personally but I have a friend who is doing it at the moment. Only just started it though so not sure if it's working yet. x

I was suppose to start it Monday & have my fast day yesterday but we ended up doing a mystery customer report and I was really set to stick to my 500 cal fast day even eating there but my boyfriend suggested I start today and I took the easy way out.

I've weighed myself and I'm now a whooping 16st 2.6lb :( I'm actually having a panic attack about being so big, I can feel it too which is properly giving me more motivation. However I read on the 5:2 facebook site, a lot of people are saying they've lost 2-3lb a week for 4 weeks then suddenly they gained 4lb back and don't know why or they've done it for 3 weeks and no change in weight. So I've decided I'm going to calorie count (properly), going to write a diary everyday in a book about how I felt about the day and why I'm doing it so I can keep my motivation and self will strong... then once I've completely read the 5:2 books I've gotten, I'll be able to make a decision to try it or not but by then I might be happy with the calorie counting...

6 house viewings on Saturday. I think I'm going to do something similar to your signature too, like more of a goal date then just winging it. xxxx Really need the support now tbh :(

Last edited:
Ok so if i'm restarting I'm doing it right.

Starting Weight - 16st 2.5lb
Starting Measurements:
Left Thigh - 70.5cm
Top Stomach (above belly button) - 104cm
Bottom Stomach (below belly button) - 120.5cm
Left arm - 37.5cm
Bust - 122.5cm
Under Bust - 95cm.

I'm weighing myself fortnightly because in the past I've been a scales freak and I'd rather big loses then 0.5lb loses, so hopefully doing it fortnightly it'll help me stay at least 2lb down each time maybe.

MFP says 1,580 a day for a 2lb a week loss.

Well today wasn't the best but it was good for my mood. I saw my God Son and we took him to the Ice Cream Farm down the road, I gently pushed (as it's not hard) to having a sundae, then we went to the car wash to get her car washed, laughing the entire time like school kids whilst the Polish guys cleaned the car. Then we went to our bowling alley to play on the machines and say hello to my work mates with Izaak. After this Zara wanted a burger so we went to the pub down the road with a 2 for £10 offer, I was going to have something simply but ended up having a chicken burger with chips, not too heavy compared to having something else properly, finished with 2 mouthfuls of chocolate fudge cake, drank water the rest of the day.

I've not eaten anything else since so perhaps it isn't heavy damage, tomorrow I have the cinema and a few drinks at Wetherspoons, I'm sticking to low cal drinks and not eating anything at the cinema, although I might take some raspberries if I get chance to get some before going in.

So food today

3 Ryvitas with 3 tbsp of philly light. I did put a tomato on it, but one bite of one of them it was quite unripe so chucked the rest of it.
1 Fruit sundae with chocolate, honeycomb and strawberry scoops of ice cream and grapes, strawberry sauce.
breaded chicken burger with cheese and bacon, chips, coleslaw and water.
2 mouthfuls (tbsp) of chocolate fudge cake

I'm over my cals buy about 500cal, which if I was on 5:2 wouldn't be too bad but on my 1,580 something it's over by 500... so lean day tomorrow to try and make up for it.

Back