Step 1 Sole Source + Paradise lost, regained yadda yadda...back to try again

Hi Mum,

Hope you're well today :)

I feel like my uterus is being pulled in every different direction today...ouch!! lots of stretching going on! Growing baby :)

Have a good day x

Love Jess x

I am fine Jess..........feeling very Fridayish and if I get another call from a moron I will thcweam and thcweam til I'm thick!!! I well remember the pain of having my uterus stretched...horrible cramps and you think of all sorts of horrendous thoughts. Don't worry honey, only another 22+ weeks to go :8855:xxxx

Things are good thanks Chels. We have just moved house, been a bit of hassle over summer as we had to get out of ours mid July to stop the chain breaking, luckily we stayed at a friends house that he had been renovating, but living out of boxes is hard it was supposed to be for 3 weeks but ended up being 7!, we finally moved in last Tuesday. We have down sized, and although we did de -clutter there is still so much stuff, we're going to have to have another go at De cluttering.

Diet wise I've been on and off S 'n' S treadmill for while losing and gaining etc, but for the last 7 weeks I've not dieted at all, I haven't lost any weight - but I haven't but on either. :)

Enjoy your weekend

Hey chels,
How you had a good day hunny.
Good luck with your restart at the end of the month and happy new diary hun.
Have a lush weekend :)
X

Afternoon Bev... we had a fab holiday thank you. We were right out in the sticks and too hot to do very much, plus Bob was a bit iffy with driving on the wrong side of the road so he didn't really want to venture too far in the car!! Yes, it is true that I have gained but over the 4 years since I got to my lowest of 10-4, not very much and still 1.5 stones less than in 09 when I started this journey. Determined to do something about it though and needing the support of minis and you all.
As you say - your ARE still less than when you started so well done you! Maintaining is the trickiest part - especially after being on a vlcd.

Good luck for the end of the month and your restart. YOU CAN DO THIS!

Hope you and Mr Pom are both well? x
Mr Pom now fully recovered from the New Year episode and still off the weed. Still having nicotine cravings though and being grumpy.
But he's alwasy been a grumpy old man!

I'm well - apart from a black(ish) eye at the mo - and no he didn't thump me.
I was bending down to kneel on the floor to do a thorough clean on the loo, and slipped and head butted the cistern :8855:
He was in hysterics laughing - I was in hysterics at the pain and blood (I cut my head at well)!
Not a pretty sight to greet our new guests at the apartment!

Afternoon Chels!

Morning everyone. Hope you all have had lovely weekends. Mine started off well but unfortunately descended into a rather major upset. My DD1 has called time on her 12 year marriage. It only happened yesterday and SIL decided to play out the whole scenario via FB, with songs, poems etc etc and it was breaking my heart. I have, therefore, cancelled my FB account. I just don't want to be witness to it all. I was spending far too much time on there anyway (bl**dy Candy Crush).

Counting down the days until I can get started with CD and in the meantime, just trying to be careful.

How are we all doing? xx

Oh Lou,

I'm so sorry. I hope your DD1 is okay. This isn't the one with the twins is it? (Didn't that one recently marry on the Ventura?)

I'm excited for you to get started on your plan. I'm trying to do a S & S 1000 ish plan. I lost 3 pounds the first week but was a STS this one. So, I'm pushing the water and adding in fitness. If I don't lose this next week then it'll probably be a VLCD.

Oh blimey Chels... sending a hug. So sorry. Please don't vanish!

xxx

Aw wow. So sorry to hear that. I hate it when people bare all on FB. I use it for chit chat, not really personal stuff. Hope DD1 is okay.

Oh Lou,

I'm so sorry. I hope your DD1 is okay. This isn't the one with the twins is it? (Didn't that one recently marry on the Ventura?)

I'm excited for you to get started on your plan. I'm trying to do a S & S 1000 ish plan. I lost 3 pounds the first week but was a STS this one. So, I'm pushing the water and adding in fitness. If I don't lose this next week then it'll probably be a VLCD.

The one with the twins is DD2. They have known each other since they were 7 and he is like a son to me.......very sad. Daughter is fine (ish) as it is she that doesn't love him anymore. I start my VLCD on 30th and can't wait to get back some sort of control to be honest.

Aw wow. So sorry to hear that. I hate it when people bare all on FB. I use it for chit chat, not really personal stuff. Hope DD1 is okay.[/QUOTE

Agree GE, he hit the bottle yesterday and was posting up all kinds of loving stuff and it was just so upsetting. I have had Jess and DD2 both bawling their eyes out to me over the phone. Heartbreaking.

Oh Lou,

Oh blimey Chels... sending a hug. So sorry. Please don't vanish!

xxx

I shall still be here KC and may come back to FB in a while but having such an intimate family moment being played out in public like this...well I just don't want to be seeing and reading it. I'll be here though
:D ​How are you anyway? xxx

As you say - your ARE still less than when you started so well done you! Maintaining is the trickiest part - especially after being on a vlcd.

Good luck for the end of the month and your restart. YOU CAN DO THIS!

Mr Pom now fully recovered from the New Year episode and still off the weed. Still having nicotine cravings though and being grumpy.
But he's alwasy been a grumpy old man!

I'm well - apart from a black(ish) eye at the mo - and no he didn't thump me.
I was bending down to kneel on the floor to do a thorough clean on the loo, and slipped and head butted the cistern :8855:
He was in hysterics laughing - I was in hysterics at the pain and blood (I cut my head at well)!
Not a pretty sight to greet our new guests at the apartment!

Oh Bev, reading through your diary at the moment is like reading a script to a soap. Horrendous run of luck you are having at the moment and I am really not smiling at the thought of you head-butting the loo...honest. Like I've told you on several occasions though you really ought to take more water with it
;)

(((((HUGS))))) I read more on Jess's diary. Two grand kids in this mess -- I can see why you find it distressing.

(((((HUGS))))) I read more on Jess's diary. Two grand kids in this mess -- I can see why you find it distressing.

It is distressing, especially for the children but at the end of the day the last thing I would want, as a parent, if for any of my children to be unhappy and if she really is that unhappy - which in turn makes them all unhappy - then better she cuts him loose so that he can find someone who will love him. Just all very sad

((( Big Hugs ))) Lou, it's horrible when things like this happen. And even worse when someone goes public on FB.
I've almost been at the stage of cancelling my account on there a few times as some of the stuff that gets posted is either
a) stupid
b) way too personal to be on a public site.

Thanks for your sympathy on my black eye! Just remind me to ask for pennance next time I see you!

Morning Chels. Glad to see you haven't disappeared after your rough weekend. I'm liking that the old gang us back.

Morning Lou,

How are you? It's not long now before your restart. I'm doing okay -

Back