Peacedove finally goes and does it...goodbye control pant hell, hello natural curves!

Hello back stalker Emmy, nice to see you!!! Applekath I haven't tried the First Cape yet, have ordered some and will arrive with my asda delivery on Tues, saving it for the weekend so I'll let you know!! I see a few people on the other thread have tried the Banrock Station and liked it, wouldn't it be lovely to open a bottle and know your not going over your daily syns allowance!!
Well I went well over my syns on Saturday but did manage some damage limitation!!
Saturday's food went as follows: Green Day
Breakfast: Two Quorn sausages (2 syns), a tin of baked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes and two slices of wholmeal toast ( HE b x 2)

Cup of tea (HEa milk) and a couple of green teas.

Dinner: Sweet chilli noodles and a salad (in the pub)

15/20 G and T's 37.5 to 50 syns! (over a 12 hour period!) I am pretty sure the total is nearer 15 but allowing for any sneaky doubles someone may have bought although I was adamant I only wanted singles!!

Sunday's food: EE
Early breakfast:2 quorn sausages (2 syns), baked beans and a slice of wholemeal toast (HEb)
Cups of tea (HEa milk)and a couple of green teas.

Brunch: (Hungry after drinkies the previous day!) A jacket potato with left over quorn spanish chicken (Quorn, tomato, passatta, onion, carrott, peppers, celery)

Tea in pub: 2 coffees with milk from HEa and a chicken and bacon salad, no dressing.

Supper: Beef stew(lean stewing steak, onions, carrotts and peas, sprinle of gravy granules) spoonful of mashed potato, savoy cabbage.

I am pleased that I eat out twice this weekend and stayed on plan and avoided the temptation of chips, melted stilton, too much bread or potato and puddings....I also stuck to single gins even when offered double's for an extra pound/50p/20p!!! and had the occational extra tonic to top up rather than another gin!! Just need to be very good till Wednesday, careful with the carbs....absolutely no more alcohol and frugle with the syns, I would so love to get my stone this week...need to lose a couple of lb's to get there!!!

Monday's Menu:
EE
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix with skimmed milk and a chopped banana (HEa and b)
Large mug of tea

Lunch: Large mixed salad and mackerel fillets in tomato sauce, muller light.

Snacks: Apple, banana and a cheesey mugshot (2syns) will only have if desperate!!

Dinner: I think Quorn chilli with kidney and baked beans, pepper, tomato, onion and pasatta with either rice or a small jacket spud, or a quorn cottage pie...dependant on what the family fancy!!
xxxxx
Syns so far this week around 15 foodie ones (allowing for sprinkles of gravy granules and the odd blob of a condiment), 40 to 50 gin one's and about 15 wine ones after WI last Wednesday so counting them in this weeks allowance.

Last edited:
Going for a green day today as shopping doesn't arrive till this evening and I'm sadly lacking in the SF department!!

Breakfast: Shredded wheat mini's with skimmed milk (HEa and b)

Lunch:Left over Quorn chilli and rice and a mullerlight

Snack: Banana and green tea

Dinner: Trying the Linda McCartney red onion sausages which are free...yay!!! With either mash or a jacket spud and a selection of SF veggies. Maybe a mint mullerlight and an options chocolate for a treat later.
That still leaves me with two HE's left but I'm reluctant to have them just for the sake of it, I'm getting calcium in my milk and yoghurt and fibre in my cereal and fruit and veg, think I should be o.k, do really want to try for a 2lb loss this week, I know that's probably asking a lot after swimming in a lake of G and T last Saturday and still not able to exercise properly due to a dodgy ankle!!! Well one can only try!! xxxx

I don't do green days but the onion sausages sound nice. Are they free on EE too do you know please?

Yes they are!! They are a 'special' flavour (rosemary and red onion I think?) so I don't think they will be about for long, ordered three packs so I bloomin hope I like them!!! Some one described them as having a kind of stuffing flavour too them, I love a good dollop of stuffing with my roasties so worth a go!! I'll let you know tomorrow.....got to avoid opening the low alcohol wine as well!!! xxx

Soooooo dissapointed last night when my asda shopping delivery arrived and my syn free Linda McFartney's sausages had been exchanged for the original recipie one's....I'm not that keen on them and they have a higher syn count than my usual Quorn ones!!! Boo hoo.....It's all those other SW members bulk buying I bet!! Had the last of my Quorn sausages (3 syns) with a spoonful of mash, mashed swede, savoy cabbage, brussell sprouts and cauliflower with a splash of gravy and a smidge of mustard (2syns) was lovely. Ended up using my extra Heb on a slice of wholmeal toast with a frylight egg on top when I arrived home from work, really hungry and dinner not due till after 8 when the shopping arrived.
Today is WI again, the week just flies by, really hoping for a 2lb loss for my stone shiney but had a lot of G and T's on Saturday, I am still under my weekly syn allowance and have stuck to the plan food wise....we'll see!!

Today I'm not sure if I'll be Green or EE, Mr Peacedove is out for the evening so unsure about dinner.
Breakfast: Oat so simple with skimmed milk and a banana (HEb and a) couple of green teas.

Snack: Banana, satsuma, apple and a mugshot for emergencys!

Lunch: Left over quorn chilli, mixed salad and a shape yoghurt

Dinner: Had planned too do a liver and bacon cassarole but as Mr PD is out I may whip up something with quorn for me and the youngest, vegetarian, Miss PD.

Last edited:
My dinner last night was fab but felt naughty!

2 sausages, 2 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and sauteed cubed squash with syn free BBQ sauce.

Why not do something like that!

Roziee said:
I never allow any substitutions on my asda shopping... Incase I get something that's too high in syns!

I'm going to open my own restaurant and supermarket called 'slimming universes' and it'll sell all low syn stuff! Muahahaha

On a side note my SW group every few months do a bulk order to jo's sausages (google it) syn free meat, burgers and sausages - the sausages are lovely - think there's a minimum order though hence why the group order in bulk

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On a side note my SW group every few months do a bulk order to jo's sausages (google it) syn free meat, burgers and sausages - the sausages are lovely - think there's a minimum order though hence why the group order in bulk

My local butcher (that nearly said bit**er! lol) sells them :D

Corkscrew said:
My local butcher (that nearly said bit**er! lol) sells them :D

Oh - can your local butcher come
Be my local butcher for a little while? I've not found any free sausages I like yet (don't start with the jokes!)

Speaking of syn free sausages...
There's a brand of sausage called Slender Choice here in Ireland. One Consultant is waxing lyrical about them, telling her members where to buy etc., and saying they're syn free... while my own Consultant yesterday told me that SW have given up endorsing any sausages as syn free, since there's nothing to stop the butcher changing the recipe once he has his cert.
I dunno what to dooooo... I have a pack in the fridge and don't know whether I can just scoff them (I lurve sossies) or have to syn them... boohoooo

Oh - can your local butcher come
Be my local butcher for a little while? I've not found any free sausages I like yet (don't start with the jokes!)

:ignore::ignore: :8855:

Speaking of syn free sausages...
There's a brand of sausage called Slender Choice here in Ireland. One Consultant is waxing lyrical about them, telling her members where to buy etc., and saying they're syn free... while my own Consultant yesterday told me that SW have given up endorsing any sausages as syn free, since there's nothing to stop the butcher changing the recipe once he has his cert.
I dunno what to dooooo... I have a pack in the fridge and don't know whether I can just scoff them (I lurve sossies) or have to syn them... boohoooo

Yeah, SW have stopped endorsing them for those reasons, but I'm choosing to trust the butcher :eek: lol

Corkscrew said:
:ignore::ignore: :8855:

Im proud of you for managing to stay quiet Corky ;-)

How hard? Double entendre? Moi? Nonsense!

Corkscrew said:
It was very hard...... :giggle:

I hope that wasn't a delayed joke about the sausages!

xMandyDx said:
How hard? Double entendre? Moi? Nonsense!

Oh don't encourage her Mandy! lol

lol I'm going to do some Wii Fit Plus... think I've hijacked this thread enough for now.. but I'll be back!

Back