Peacedove finally goes and does it...goodbye control pant hell, hello natural curves!

Corkscrew said:
:8855:

No........t'weren't :p :giggle:

Sorry Clare. We're running riot on your diary :bolt:

Yes I apologise too - however your lucky - corky is talking about how often she poop's on my diary! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I apologise too - however your lucky - corky is talking about how often she poop's on my diary! ;-)

:eek::eek: :rotflmao:

Well that cheered me up at my desk, you can commandeer my thread any day, I am terrible for the double entendre myself, always having a giggle and then realising I'm probably not in the right company to share.....I don't think I'd want a slender choice sausage, rather have a big and meaty...see what I mean!!! Naughty Clare!!

Well I lost 3.5lb this week, got my first stone shiney and am now into the 15's....I am chuffed!!!
Got home and had a massive din dins to celebrate....didn't know if I should eat it or climb it!! Had a Veggie burger, two fry lighted eggs, aunt bessies mid week roasties, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes and a tin of barbaque beans with a slice of wholemeal toast topped with low low cheese spread( HEa and b 2)...delish and only a few syns for the roasties and the veggie burger!!! I also cracked open a bottle of the low alcohol wine, I was very pleasantly surprised, not too sweet, very drinkable, and able to have a couple of large glasses, around half the bottle for 6syns, I will be getting that more often!!

Well inspired by you lot I am going to try harder with the exercise before next weigh in and continue to be watchful off my carb intake!!

Today will probably be another Green as Mr and Master PD are off to London to watch a band tonight so only me and the veggie Miss PD at home tonight.

Breakfast: oat so simple, skimmed milk (HEa and b)
Green tea
Snacks:Banana, apple, satsuma and an emergency mugshot
Lunch: Fat free super noodles and a large mixed salad, shape yoghurt
Dinner: Quorn spag bol with lowlow cheese(HEa 2)...unless I feel the need for mash, then it'll be quorn fillets in a cassarole with mash and veggies.

Yay! That's fabulous.

I was way off plan last night out for dinner and have four nights out in a row. Eeeek!

Water, super free and low carb will be the order of the day when not in the pub!

Fantastic loss Clare :D I bet you were thrilled :bliss:

Well done! xxx

So the low alki wine is ok then? Mmmmmmm I just dunno if I want to be sober after 2 bottles though :eek: :8855:

Great loss but my goodness that dinner you had has left me drooling! I haven't had a veggie burger in years! Was it just a normal frozen type one? or are you posh and made your own? Yuuuum!

Linda McFartney, quaterpounder with mozzerella, was ok but the egg on top made it a bit special!!....and as with all of lovely Linda's products it did make me McFartney...in fact I was Cheif McFartney of the McFartney clan!! .....got it all out of my system though before Mr PD came home all Beer and curried up and put my windie pops to shame....never sleep with a man who has eaten green chillies!!!!x

peacedove said:
Linda McFartney, quaterpounder with mozzerella, was ok but the egg on top made it a bit special!!....and as with all of lovely Linda's products it did make me McFartney...in fact I was Cheif McFartney of the McFartney clan!! .....got it all out of my system though before Mr PD came home all Beer and curried up and put my windie pops to shame....never sleep with a man who has eaten green chillies!!!!x

Tonight I would save up all your gas and attack him with full force! ;-)

Ended up getting home late, went to get my hair done ready for the wedding on Saturday, my Daughter is a hairdresser, she then went to her friends to book another holiday...Ibiza in June, alright for some. So that left me on my own for dinner, ended up an a'la what's in the freezer dinner. A couple of Linda McCartney sausages (not my fav!) a portion of garlic and herb mid week roasties from Aunt Bessie's (I'd guess at 4syns for the sausages and 3syns for the roasties) carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, peas and sweetcorn a splash of gravy (1 syn) and a dollop of mint sauce, not bad!!....oh and a slice of wholemeal toast with low low cheese (HE a and b 2) and an options hot choc for supper (2syns)

Today's delight's! EE day
Breakfast: Oat so simple, skimmed milk, sliced banana (HEa and b)

Lunch:Salad and a Thai mugshot, mullerlight yog with sliced banana

Snack:Apple, clementine and an extra mugshot for emergen::cy.

Dinner:Liver and bacon, mashed spud and swede, cabbage, carott and peas......yum x
Tomorrow is the wedding, I am going to try not to go off plan and syn my drinkies, sticking to G and T again.....seemed to work for me last week!! x

Well done on the loss Clare, thats fantastic :)

Did the veggie burger have any syns? your din dins sounds so delicious.. mmmmmmmmm!

Hi Roziee, yes I think the Linda McCartney burgers do have syns, I guessed at around three!! Will check on the syns calculator, but just wanted something easy at the time so it got eaten!!
I have had a lovely weekend, more social than I had intended but I think I managed some damage limitation.
On Friday I was due to babysit for a friends twins but they were poorly so I was relieved of my duties....then arranged to help another friend with her C.V and application for a couple of jobs but her car broke down so postponed till this week...so was forced to go with Mr PD to see some friends who he is pricing a job for (Mr PD is a carpenter) and have a few drinkies and some dinner!!! Stuck to the low alcohol wine, Banrock Station light, very drinkable and apparently 18 syns per bottle...would love to have that confirmed though, I hear the syns for the low alcohol wine can be very variable, 18 for the Banrock, 12 for the First Cape and 9 for the Black Tower, the only place I am getting that info is here from other Minimins, there is no info on the syns calculator...bit frustrating but am trusting you lot!!
So Friday ended up drinking a bottle of wine for 18 syns and having a very small portion of vegtable chilli and plain boiled rice for dinner...seem destined not to get my liver and bacon...really fancy it too!!

Well Saturday we were at a wedding and I really under ate!!! but made up my calorie content with gin!!!
Saturday
Breakfast: Linda McCartney sausage (2 syns) Mushrooms, Baked beans, grilled bacon, 2 fry lighted eggs and a slice of wholemeal toast (HEb), several mugs of tea (HEa for milk)

About 10 G and slimline T's (25 syns) small glass of champagne (6 syns) There was a lovely Thai food buffet but they served it at 4pm and I just wasn't hungry then so I didn't have anything, I was planning on having some noodles and rice but it seemed silly to eat for the sake of it!

Sunday EE day.
Pre brunch picking!!
Slices of ham with 3 low low cheese slices (HEa) Banana.

Brunch: Linda McCartney sausage (2 syns), Bacon, Baked beans, egg, slice of wholmeal toast (HEb) and some aunt bessies mid week roasties (3 syns- craving carb!)

Dinner
Quorn roast, Frylighted Roast spuds, swede, carrot, spring greens, splash of gravy (2 syns)

four little chocolates from a pick and mix box and an options whilst lounging and watching films...guessing at maybe 10 syns?

Tea
Mugshot, shape yog and a banana

Few cups of tea with splashes of skimmed milk (2 Syns?)

Lovely weekend...rather over synned but well worth it!!

Back on track today!!
Monday (Green I think!)
Breakfast: Oat so simple and a chopped banana.

Snack:Satsuma and a mug shot

Lunch: Tin of Asda's Vegtable chilli, shape yog, banana and a kiwi.

Dinner:Left over Quorn roast, spuds of some sort (think I want mash!!), carott, spring greens splash of gravy (2 syns)

Really should be reeling my neck in for the rest of the week to limit weekend damage but it's * week now and I just crave comfort food!

Feck knows how many I drank and ate since Weds lol

Yesterday ended up being a strange food day!! stuck to green but was very light on super free...I'm blaming * week!!
Dinner ended up being at 4.30pm and was a chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce with a bit of cheese grated on top. Then I picked at left over quorn roast, sliced and dipped in low low soft cheese then ended up having wholmeal toast with egg and beans for supper at about 9pm!! counting the toast as my Heb2 and the cheese as my Hea2.....too much carb though and not enough fruit and veg!!
Today I'm going EE
Breakfast: Oat so simple and a chopped banana (Hea and b)

Snack: Peach, Kiwi. apple, satsuma and a mug shot.

Lunch: Low fat super noodles and a large mixed salad.

Dinner: Liver and bacon cassarole....at last!!!

Had my lovely liver and bacon cassarole last night...delish, with onion, mushroom, carrot and tomato hidden in it and a large portion on spring greens and a tablespoon of mashed spud. Had an activia rasberry fruit layer pot..not what I ordered, 3% fat so some syns I imagine and an options hot chocolate.

I haven't been drinking as much green tea this week either....be interesting to see what a difference that makes.

Today is WI!!! Not feeling too confident...over syned what with wedding G and T'ing and the need for comfort food!! Hoping for a lb off or a sts at least!!
Breakfast:Oat so simple and a chopped banana.
Snack:Satsuma and a banana
Lunch: Mixed salad and a mugshot and an activia 0%
Unsure about dinner yet, Gammon steaks or quorn sausage I think!

Good luck. I don't want to go this evening.. I KNOW I've put at least two of my lovely 3.5 from last week back on. Really got to stop dilly dallying about or else I'm still going to look the same to my man when I see him in may :-(

Helloooo anybody there? How did you do?

Hi Kath....STS....how about you? I felt disappointed although I have gone over my syns this week, but I don't feel I was that much naughtier than last week and I lost 3 and a half!! Bodies are weird aren't they, *week may not help.......and drinking a bottle of wine when I came back from Wi definately won't!!!
Well yesterday's menu was

Breakfast: Beans and scrambled egg

Lunch:Chicken breast in tomato and onion (Tesco Light choice) with broccoli and spring greens.

Snack:Mug shot, banana and an activia 0% yoghurt.

Dinner:Left over liver and bacon cassarole(with carrots, onions, mushrooms and tomato hidden in!) with a small jacket spud

Supper:(couldn't resist the crusty rolls!!) Bacon, lettuce, tomato and cucumber in a (white!!) roll...I can't count that as a HeB so about (9syns) I believe!!

Today

Breakfast: Oat so simple with skimmed milk and a pear.

Snack: Apple and a satsuma

Lunch: Large mixed salad with low fat super noodles and an activia yoghurt.

Unsure about dinner yet, maybe a jacket spud with cottage cheese or mackerel in tomato sauce and a salad?.....and a bottle of low alcohol wine (16.5 syns)

Dinner turned out to be a mackrel salad with a jacket spud and a dollop of cottage cheese.........then just when I thought I'd been really good (no wine!!)......the takeaway menus came out!! Ended up having a Chicken Dhansak, boiled rice and a popodom with some raitha, according to sw book that adds up to 12 and a half syns but the Dhansak was swimming in oil (I drained some off before I put it on my plate) so I don't think it can be that low in syns!!!...oh well...we'll see on WI won't we!!
Today's menu

Breakfast:Scrambled egg, baked beans and frylighted mushrooms.

Lunch:pasta and sauce and a salad.

Dinner: Gammon steak, egg, jacket spud and veggies.....may have to add a dollop of cottage cheese to the spud so it's not too dry!!

So far this week 21 food syns....and 30 wine syns on WI night!!

Back