Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

I hav the same feelings as you lol. I dont have a lot to lose so some extra syns wont hurt!

Im back on track except for the ale and lunch yesterday. I bought the blue diamond milk where you can have 850ml a day. Hoping that will save a few calories. Also mikado sticks for a sweet snack. Think i will have leftover chilli for lunch and we have low fat sausages and something for tea.

I bought some small lunch boxes so going to make the syn free bbq sauce today and freeze them.

Lost half a pound this week. I wasnt expecting anything but im happy at that. Going to up it from monday though and start exercising next week. Then the week after i can start dog walking again.

Going to be good this weekend. Except sunday. Only having fajitas but will go over my syns. Then back on it 100% from monday! Have you weighed in?

Well done! Im happy with a lb a week. In two months thats just over half a stone and if i was any lower than 8 st id look ill!

O i wouldnt have the motivation for class. I find all my recipes on here but i guess going to class will give you an extra push. Let me know how you get on if you go

Weekends again my downfall!! More mothers day cake. Indian takeaway. Booze more booze! If thrre wasnt weekends id be so much slimmer and fitter! Lol. Back to it monday..again!! X

Aiming for no booze until march 26th as irs a friends birthday. And then il only have a couple...going to see if it makes a difference!

Youve been quiet? Is that good or bad? Lol

Weigh in this afternoon. I forgot this morning but im now 8.8 3/4. So i think thats a pound off. Going to chill tonight and have some drinks. Skint next week anyway so will just be a week of eggs and beans probably!

hello :) i just came across this post and very pleased to find some fellow petite ladies on slimming world. I am 4"11 and around the 8.9 mark so i was hoping i could join you! Ive just joined SW for the first time and am finding it pretty easy to follow so far so im happy..it just worries me that you are able to eat so many different types of carbs on the diet as I'm used to restricting on carbs but hey ho if it works im all in! how have you both found the diet so far? xxx

hey! welcome! Im around the same weight as you but started at 10.4! ive found it easy until now. very slow losses so im trying to up exercise and reduce syns. I know about the carbs but ive eaten them and still lost but i get bloated. I bought some pasta slim from holland and barret the other day and had them in a stir fry. i enjoyed them and are 0 carb and about 7 calories! how much do you want to lose? Id love to be 8.5 and toned but my breasts are shrinking! lol

Wow 7cal noodles sound too good to be true I will deffo check them out :) I am a vegetarian so am kind of relying on pasta , noodles etc so I'm panicking that I am Eating too many carbs but as I don't eat meat or fish I'm not sure what else I can fill up on. Id like to get to the 8st mark initially but eventually I'd like to be around 7.9 which seems low but as I am only 4'11 its a weight that suits me . Yes my curves always vanish when I lose weight it sucks lol ! X

do you have a weigh in day? mine is usually friday at home but with it being easter i havnt weighed for a week! i will weigh tomorrow to see how much ive gained :/

do you exercise.how much?

i snack on boiled eggs if im really hungry.
Im glad someone else has joined to motivate me. do you have a target time to reach 8 st? Im going to greece for my wedding in 6 weeks and want to be 8.5 max!

My boyfriend and I are weighing each other every Saturday to help motivate each other he is trying to build muscle as a pose to lose weight but it helps when we're both focussing on being healthy so neither of us can encourage the other to be naughty and hav takeaways lol. Ah how exciting that's great motivation for you! I'm not really in a rush I just want to be comfortable with my body by the summer as we're hoping to book a holiday . I'm doing circuit training twice a week at the mo but I want to increase to three times its just difficult to motivate myself after work! Are u exercising much? X

thats great you are motivating each other. my partner is also muscle building etc but he doesnt want me to lose much more weight! oo circuits. good effort. I walk the dog for 30-60 mins a day. I have an exercise bike and i try to burn at least 200 cals a day. I have no excuse then as it doesnt take long. and i am attempting to get back to the gym. I will be easy atm as im out of work but when i work i struggle fitting it in and hate early mornings! I have 42 days left before we go apparently eeeek lol. have you heard of the 30 day shred? I am starting that as soon as i can, hopefully today or tomorrow.
Breakfast today will be fruit and yoghurt. Lunch maybe low fat soup and scan bran (.have you heard of that too?) tea il be on my own so have two ww sausages and something..maybe sw chips!

Yeh I'm the same I work with children and as its half term at the mo fitting exercise in has been a lot easier but when I go back to work I'm going to need a major kick up the bum lol! No what's the 30 day shred? I'm having scrambled egg on toast this morn , mixed fruit and yoghurt for lunch and some quorn mince with vegetable stock and mixed vegetables for tea. I'm goin out with some friends tonight so I am going have to try extra hard to stay away from the wine! Also fill me in on scanbran? X

im a wino too! lol

i also work with children...well did!

30 day shred is a workout dvd. works in 30 days etc if you do it everyday. there are loads of threads on here about it. and its only 20.mins a day.

scan bran is a slimming world food from holland and barrett. they are like ryvita jusr harder and taste worse lol. but they are meant to help losses. very high fibre. peopke do scan bran challenge and have them everyday for a week.

i weighed this morning and gobe up to 8.11 and 1/4! noooo!!!

Oh I see ,so would they count as a HEX? Sorry im new to this so im still getting to grips with it all! I will definately take a trip down to Holland and Barratt and have a look.
Ah cool you will have to let me know how you find the 30day shred..im not that fond of home exercise dvds i usually find i get a better workout at the gym or at a class but if it works I'd definately try it out :)
Ah thats not bad hun you'll soon lose it again..im dreading my weigh in..weve just realised that we weighed in on tuesday aswel not saturday the half term has had me completely confused so my first weigh in is sooner than i had realised ahh! lol x

im not sure but i think you can have 5 for hex. but not sure!
Ive never done 30 day shred for more than 10 days! but want to do it all. Ive walked for an hour today and did 20 mins on my bike so feel good!

how are you getting on? i had a terrrrible weekend but then all mine are. thats my downfall!
been for an hour dog walk and 20 mins exercise bike today.

Popping in to say hi!

I too am a lill shorty at 4"11 and I recently got to target at 8.2. I lost a pound the first week but then gained 2 the next so I'm currently 8.3 which is ok but I just really want to see what I look like at 7"13.

I'd love to chat and see how your all getting on!

I'm desperate to lower my alcohol intake, I bought loads of wine for a party and no one drank any so it's so tempting having white and rose lovely and chilled at any time!
I'm aiming to get back to my no drinking in the week like I used too which I'm sure would help with keeping the pounds off!

Back