Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

welcome!!
we all like our alcohol in here haha. I dont like any of that low alcohol stuff!
how long have you been on sw for? Id love to be 8.2 but reallyy struggling now its annoying. Im trying to increase my exercise at the moment and im good in the week. i dont drink unless its in but at the weekend i can drink all three nights and snack too!

Urggg I spent ages replying and my stupid phone lost wifi and I lost it!

Basically I waffled on about my story, the long short of it was that I got to target 18th march but I've only weighed twice since! Once a loss and last week was a 2lb gain, I'm only 1lb over target but prob more if I weighed tonight! I'm not going though as I'm off to hospital to take my 2yr old for an operation today so slimming world can wait!

He seems ok, he had surgery yesterday and he's still doing his normal things, albeit a bit more cautiously!

I've lost 3st to get to target, I'd still love to lose more but only from my legs, the top half can't lose anymore, only tone, I've lost all my lady lumps after having Alfie and losing weight and I'm already a 6/8 in tops but an 8/10 in bottoms.

How about you, how much have you lost?

o tell me about the lady lumps! ive had to buy padded bras for the first time ever!
i have lost around 1.5 stone but as im short it looks a lot more. I just need to tone as im unsure if my body will let me lose much more.

o tell me about the lady lumps! ive had to buy padded bras for the first time ever!
i have lost around 1.5 stone but as im short it looks a lot more. I just need to tone as im unsure if my body will let me lose much more.

If I could lose some off my legs and put it back what I've lost in that department I'd be super happy!

Weigh in for me tonight, my new scales say 8.0 1/4 but I'm yet to know what the difference to weigh in scales are so I'm not getting too excited!

How are you getting on?? X

well done...hopefully weigh in will say the same!

I was doing good...but i had a bottle of wine last night followed by about 3 bags of hula hoops! We usually dont have crisps in but we had some kids over.

I have attempted my exercise bike today though and walked the dog. Im goung to try go to the gym tomorrow! do you weigh in at group again? bet your the smallest there! ( as in weight lol )

Oh dear, wine tends to lead to bad things in my house too!!

Yes I go to group, not as often as I should but tonights after a week off last week so I hope to see a loss.

Yes not only am I the shortest but also the lightest which is nice!

And so another weekend arrives lol. I have a friend over sat night and ive bought us a jar of korma..lots of syns i know but was a last min quick decision! Then we are on a hen night on a cocktail making thing..this weekend is going to be a nightmare! lol

I've been off plan since thurs night, not surprised to see I've gone from 8.0 to 8.3 today, a day on plan will make me feel better!

Hubby's off out tonight so I'm planning a lovely spag boll, all for me!

how was your spag bol?!

you back on plan?

I have been ok..made homemade pizza for drunken munchies last night which is still bad but better than my usual mcdonalds!

Today im hungover lol. eaten two lots of bread but i usually have one naughty day anyway!

back to normal tomorrow!!

how was your spag bol?!

you back on plan?

I have been ok..made homemade pizza for drunken munchies last night which is still bad but better than my usual mcdonalds!

Today im hungover lol. eaten two lots of bread but i usually have one naughty day anyway!

back to normal tomorrow!!

I had chicken and bacon salad instead! Got mince for tonight but I'm toying with the idea of a red day using the rest of the salad but I'm just not sure how to incorporate the mince yet!

So yesterday was my first day back on plan and I'm back to 8.1 3/4 so it's getting better!

What were you drinking last night then? ;-)

back down to 8.1 already! great stuff!

We ( my friend and i) had two bottles of wine before we went out, a pitcher EACH then three cocktails...no wonder i felt fuzzy sunday! But sunday i ate a whole packet of mcoys crisps ( the share bag!!) No.wonder ive stopped loosing really!

Trying to find motivation to walk run or bike this afternoon :/

That is how most of my weekends go! its the drink! i have heat stroke this week though so not done much :/ feel really lazy!

Do you drink in the week? I'm trying to cut it out completely on school nights, successfully this week I might add! ;-)

woohoo!!

ermmm..well with me being out of work its easier to drink in the week but i try not to! As the weather was nice tuesday i walked the dog to mums and sat in the garden and had two bottles of wine! eeeek!

Id say i drink twice a week. once at weekend once in the week but im trying to cut down the one in the week as drinking just makes me eat!

Back