Piggy no more

Well 3 years later and I did not succeed. In fact after Covid I ended up the biggest I had ever been and finally 3 weeks ago decided I had to do something or I would end up bed bound as I lost a lot of mobility and now have to use a rollator to walk and even then I can’t manage much. I decided to do Cambridge again but on step 4 so I do get to eat food too and I’m finding that is working well for me. The water can be a bit challenging but the nice weather has helped with that.
I’m moving house soon so that’s a bit stressful- just waiting for the house to be ready( moving into a council house after getting evicted from a private rent. I’m quite happy mind you as the landlord here has been terrible and not fixed things for years and we’ve had issues with damp and mould to the point where the kitchen sink cupboard has started collapsing). I’ve not been able to do much of the packing myself because of my mobility and pain levels so I’m hoping as I lose weight I can start to do more.
I’ve lost 1stone 6 so far and very happy with that. Next goal is a nice easy one- to lose 1lb to get to 1stone 7 loss.
Keeping myself busy with knitting so I can’t snack

Attachments

• 20240505_002923_Original.jpeg
    20240505_002923_Original.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Was feeling a bit wobbly earlier so decided to read through my old entries and that’s helped a lot. I’m really tired today. I was honestly considering having a nap and I don’t generally do naps.
I really hope the house will be ready soon. I’m so ready to get out of this one. I haven’t been happy in this house for years really. It’s entirely possible this has been affecting my weight too. The stress, the damp, the mould…all that can’t be good for someone can it ?
I managed to get some very faint photos of the Northern Lights yesterday. I couldn’t see them at all with the naked eye but my phone camera managed it.

Attachments

• IMG_8445.jpeg
    IMG_8445.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8447.jpeg
    IMG_8447.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 3
Well done for starting!

Back