Pimms SW style

I got this recipe a year a go when i was at the slimming world groups the ingredients she told us was

3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
jug of lemonade (sugar free)
freash mint
some sliced/chopped lemons/limes/oranges ( but dont need all)
ice cubes

put the balsamic vinegar into the jug add the lemonade mix it and them add the mint, lemon, lime, orange then add some ice to cool it. serve it tastes just like pimms and i have it every sunny day great for parties and all syn free.

extra tip cut your fruit into pieces (lemon,lime,orange) and then put in a freezer bag and freeze, once there frozen you can take out some iced fruit cubes and leaves your drink fresh and cooled.

Had this at a picnic yesterday, it was brilliant!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I might have to try this as I love pims xx

I made this last week for someone who really likes pimms and she coudn't tell that it wasn't the real stuff! I didn't put ice cubes in the jug and it kept fizzy for a day or so. I didn't use mint either but I did put in some cucumber slices. I used two tablespoons balsamic vinegar to a liter bottle of lemonade.

Ive just Tried this is quite cool i want to try the gin one cos i love a good gin ! forget the raspberry vinegar though from the shop xx

what's the G&T version?

This sounds vile - but I love pimms and I think it would make me really think I am having a treat when it is actually syn free - so I am going to give it a go

Back