ProPoints Pointing to skinny!

Welcome back and good luck :).... for me its the issue of portion control and sw doesnt help with that where.as weight watchers does which is why it works so good for me, i will get to target by june and I will stay there!!!

I am back to work today. Has two weeks off so its gonna be sooooooo busy, Ive got alot to catch up on but the plus is no time to snack! I will post my food this evening

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I started of this year with the intention to have.porridge every morning for breakfast but I just cant do it!!!! I dont know what it is but its I have a proper 'meal' for brekkie eg. Cereal, porridge or toast then I binge for the rest of the day..... :( Ill be going back to my old ways...(like before when I did ww) of a yogurt for breakfast. I never get hungry when I have just a yogurt so It just works for me :)

Today planned so far;

Breakfast
Strawberry Danio 3pp

Lunch
Fajita chicken salad 7pp squares 3pp

Dinner

Snacks
Pepsi max, milk for teas 2pp

I also struggle with breakfast. I did buy some special k porridge it's amazing and not as heavy as normal porridge! For me if I drink alcohol I go off track as I eat everything in sight so I've decided only to go out once a month if that! I feel determined for once it's just how long the determination will last lol. I have stuck a picture off me on the kitchen cupboard when I was a size 12 and a more recent one at a size 22/24 and I could not believe the difference so that gave me a boost. X X x:D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

im like you! i never fancy breakfast anyway other than somethin little like a yoghurt or a piece of fruit but if i was to have a big meal for bfast i tend to be more hungry throughout day!! strange eh!

I also struggle with breakfast. I did buy some special k porridge it's amazing and not as heavy as normal porridge! For me if I drink alcohol I go off track as I eat everything in sight so I've decided only to go out once a month if that! I feel determined for once it's just how long the determination will last lol. I have stuck a picture off me on the kitchen cupboard when I was a size 12 and a more recent one at a size 22/24 and I could not believe the difference so that gave me a boost. X X x:D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The special k one is the one I had but it still doesnt work for me :(

im like you! i never fancy breakfast anyway other than somethin little like a yoghurt or a piece of fruit but if i was to have a big meal for bfast i tend to be more hungry throughout day!! strange eh!

It is strange ! I dont know why my body cant have breakfast as they do say its the most important meal but its not for me. Ive been so good today, still on track :)

Not decided whats for dinner.yet

Xx

Subscribing. :)

Good luck with weight loss. Hope work hasn't been too bad
I feel the same with breakfast-I never used to eat much in mornings and it works fine for me. When I feel bad or its pointed out to me and I eat it, I just eat all day long!! :(

i know they do ... but startin my metabolism early isnt a good thing for me lol! x
Me either !! X
Subscribing. :)

Good luck with weight loss. Hope work hasn't been too bad
I feel the same with breakfast-I never used to eat much in mornings and it works fine for me. When I feel bad or its pointed out to me and I eat it, I just eat all day long!! :(

Exactly the same as me.. its justthe way our minds work I guess x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, I was on plan yesterdayand am today too... I just didnt posg as was so tired after work xxx

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1388842357393.jpg
    1388842357393.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 1388842367797.jpg
    1388842367797.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 65
Back