PPs herbalife diet

Hi everyone, just thought I'd let you know i've lost 3lb over the past 2 weeks, not a lot but i had a naughty boozy weekend and haven't been too strict so I'm lucky to have lost anything!! Hope everyone else is still losing aswell :) xxxx

I'm slowly approaching my next mini goal - to lose 10% of my original weight. I have scales that measure body fat & my body fat percentage is also reducing.

I'm not a tea drinker normally but I have been having a herbalife lemon tea in the morning. I have enjoyed it so have been wondering about trying the raspberry flavour.

During the week I'm enjoying the cappuccino shake for breakfast and having vanilla shake or tomato soup for lunch, and having meals with pasta, roast vegetables, rice or mixed vegetables for my main meal. Weekends mean only breakfast shake as lunches are with family - I'm still being restrained though and having no biscuits or cakes. My snacks are herbalife protein bars, nuts and fruit. I'm looking at a couple of recipe books to try for adding more variety to evening meals - one by the hairy bikers and a slow cooker one. The slow cooker one is a kindle book though which would mean dashing between the kitchen and the computer to check the recipe - I suppose the exercise would help
;):rolleyes:

So another half pound loss. I'm nearly at my next mini target.:)

I made grilled chicken and mashed sweet potato with cabbage, leek, carrots and butternut squash - then the rest of the vegetables and chicken were put into the slow cooker and cooked overnight in a tomato sauce (out of a jar - my cooking skills don't quite extend to making my own sauces), One portion is in the fridge to reheat for tonight, and the second portion is in the freezer. I don't know whether to add anything to tonight's meal or not as there is quite a good portion of vegetables.

So another half pound loss. I'm nearly at my next mini target.:) I made grilled chicken and mashed sweet potato with cabbage, leek, carrots and butternut squash - then the rest of the vegetables and chicken were put into the slow cooker and cooked overnight in a tomato sauce (out of a jar - my cooking skills don't quite extend to making my own sauces), One portion is in the fridge to reheat for tonight, and the second portion is in the freezer. I don't know whether to add anything to tonight's meal or not as there is quite a good portion of vegetables.

Well done on your loss :) x passata is good for making a sauce i just pour it in, shake some pepper and powdered garlic in it and simmer yum yum ;) x

Goong to try eating more vedge with my meals as want to cut down on the carbs and red meat a bit, do you have any ideas?

To cut down carbs i try to eat carrot and swede instead of potato, and i make egg muffins (beaten egg baked like buns) with tuna and/or veg in them, which give you a carby-feeling haha, I also eat sushimi sticks (cheap and high protein, good to snack on) and nuts to keep my metabolism going.

Lost another 5lb! :D

To cut down carbs i try to eat carrot and swede instead of potato, and i make egg muffins (beaten egg baked like buns) with tuna and/or veg in them, which give you a carby-feeling haha, I also eat sushimi sticks (cheap and high protein, good to snack on) and nuts to keep my metabolism going. Lost another 5lb! :D

Wow thats a fab loss well done :) x like the egg idea shall give that a go x my tummy is feeling flatter already and my energy has hone up loads Im loving it :) xx whoop!

Glad you're enjoying it, anything enjoyable is easy to stick to i guess, so it means you're gonna get results and be able to keep at it! Diet wise, i haven't been worrying about fats, just have more or less cut out carbs, so i don't mind stuff like bacon and burgers, just no bread! It does make it a bit hard 'cos you can't just make yourself a butty, but it really works, plus i read somewhere that if you're not eating carbs you need fats. xx

Glad you're enjoying it, anything enjoyable is easy to stick to i guess, so it means you're gonna get results and be able to keep at it! Diet wise, i haven't been worrying about fats, just have more or less cut out carbs, so i don't mind stuff like bacon and burgers, just no bread! It does make it a bit hard 'cos you can't just make yourself a butty, but it really works, plus i read somewhere that if you're not eating carbs you need fats. xx

Cool I might try it if I don't lose regular pr quick enough lol xx Just not sure i could stick to it constant lol x glad its working for you though :)

Lost another 3lbs despite being quite naughty (2x takeaway, some carbs, bottle of wine) so i'm pretty happy, getting closer to the goal each time! How are you doing teamnasher? Are you managing to stick with it?

Lost another 3lbs despite being quite naughty (2x takeaway, some carbs, bottle of wine) so i'm pretty happy, getting closer to the goal each time! How are you doing teamnasher? Are you managing to stick with it?

Hi Lucy,

Well done in your loss, even though you was a little naughty you must have been doing it right the rest of the time :) what sort if meals were you having? X

I'll be honest and say this last weekend went a bit wrong, unintentionally lol I was doing really well and ordered my next lot of shake powder and the protein stuff to add to it as I had been struggling with a growling tummy (as used to eating manly sized meals lol) my mum who is quite new to being a herbal life consultant ordered it after her shake party and was told it would take 2 days to arrive as the first time she ordered it took ages x shes just gone on holiday with her hubby which was booked ages ago and she got her friend / lodger to wait in but after 3 days it still hadn't arrived so only got it today x i didn't go mad with food though but def made a few silly choices so not expected a loss this week x start bck properly in the morning and hopefully the protein thing will help me stay in track plus will know now to order much in advance lol

I did have a friend who hasn't seen me for a week and my husband, mention today that I look like I've lost more weight so thats quite encouraging :) x

Just finding all the christmas food and treat adverts very distracting lol

Meals I have had are wholemeal pasta with cheese sause, tuna and veg, fish/chicken with root veg and mixed veg e.g. sweetcorn, broccoli, carrot, peas, topped with cheese (I am ecstatic i can still have cheese as it is high protein and fat doesn't matter!) Mince and wholemeal pasta, eggs, beans beans and cheesy beans! I just try to keep it protein! And always have 2 herbalifes a day even if i feel i've eaten enough. I cut down my portion sizes tooso i will have just 1 small ready meal e.g. hotpot at college, rather than a ready meal packed with sugar and carbs and crisps and chocolate. I don't have a lot of fruit either because it is quite carby. I have still managed to lose weight despite eating around 1 tub iof ben and jerrys and 2 bars of choc a week which is very nayughty! I suppose an overall lifestyle change and smaller portions really make a difference, as i havent even really been exercising more than usual!

I'm sure so long as you commit to making just a few small changes you can lose weight whilst still having treats :) I have a huge sweet tooth and i comfort eat, if i can do it you can! xxx

Back after some time away. I have been having a herbalife shake for breakfast, sometimes a shake for lunch and sometimes a light lunch instead of the second shake. I haven't lost any more weight since Christmas, my weight has been varying by a couple of pounds in that time - at the moment I am slightly up on my pre-Christmas

I still need to lose more weight, as my bmi is still too high. My first goal to get a smaller size in clothes for my niece's wedding has been achieved, but I still feel that I am short and fat.

My distributor has decided not to continue, so I think it is time to look for a different diet, maintaining is ok, but I do need to start losing again. I like the taste of herbalife, I had some slimfast as a stop gap whilst waiting for a herbalife order and did not like that at all, so that is not an alternative that I will be considering.

I should also have said that it is only the shakes that I am looking to replace, I am quite happy with my re-trained eating habits. Plus I have a stock of tea, fibre tablets, tea tablets and vitamins, plus some herbalife tomato soup still to use. I don't want to try one of the other meal replacement diets such as celebrity slim as reading about them they seem to be too much of a meal replacement, where I prefer to have my own choice of evening and weekend meals.

Back