Pregnancy - trying not to gain anymore!

:) do u know what ur having? My due date is 29th June xx

Congrats, not that far off really! Yes were having a boy :D
Already have A boy, Jacob. He's 3 on the 1st June!!! Do very close lol.

How's SW going for you so far? X

Congrats, not that far off really! Yes were having a boy :D Already have A boy, Jacob. He's 3 on the 1st June!!! Do very close lol. How's SW going for you so far? X

Aww lovely, we are yet to find out on the 14th feb. It's my first baby.

Today hasn't exactly gone to plan, started off well with weetabix n then went swimming with my mum n sister, had a cheese n onion sandwich after n now waiting for my dinner to be cooked at my mums. She's cooking meat and potatoe pie! Better day tomorrow lol xx

Aww lovely, we are yet to find out on the 14th feb. It's my first baby.

Today hasn't exactly gone to plan, started off well with weetabix n then went swimming with my mum n sister, had a cheese n onion sandwich after n now waiting for my dinner to be cooked at my mums. She's cooking meat and potatoe pie! Better day tomorrow lol xx

Thank you. See that's soon going to be here! Do you have a feeling what your having? Both times I kind of just knew I wete having boys.

Well Atleast youve had a kind of good day, which is better than eating everything in sight :) xx

Thank you. See that's soon going to be here! Do you have a feeling what your having? Both times I kind of just knew I wete having boys. Well Atleast youve had a kind of good day, which is better than eating everything in sight :) xx

I'm thinking girl, can't really say why. It's not like I've had any sickness or anything that would make me think girl. 16 days n we will know for sure :-D xx

I'm thinking girl, can't really say why. It's not like I've had any sickness or anything that would make me think girl. 16 days n we will know for sure :-D xx

I know what you mean! It was around 12 weeks with Jacob I was like I feel boy. But after a while felt guilty and was like well possibly a girl lol but kind of knew deep down boy.
This time everyone was like girl and all Ohh I bet you want a girl. Intact no I wanted another boy! Lol. Then I thought girl but knew deep down I was having another little guy.

Aww hopefully will fly by for you, it's so amazing seeing how much your baby has grown!. X

I know what you mean! It was around 12 weeks with Jacob I was like I feel boy. But after a while felt guilty and was like well possibly a girl lol but kind of knew deep down boy. This time everyone was like girl and all Ohh I bet you want a girl. Intact no I wanted another boy! Lol. Then I thought girl but knew deep down I was having another little guy. Aww hopefully will fly by for you, it's so amazing seeing how much your baby has grown!. X

aww I so can't wait, I am literally counting down the days. So exciting xx

Just cooked this slimming world bolognese pasta bake for tonight's dinner at work. Made it for me and another girl I'm working with. X

Attachments

• image-3463965585.jpg
    image-3463965585.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 85
So today's food...

Breakfast - weetabix n semi skimmed milk
A+ B

Lunch - banana sandwich on small wholemeal
(B) + 2 syns for butter

Dinner - bolognese pasta bake topped with light mozzarella - 2 syns on extra easy + (A)

Free
Light yog
Banana
Pear
Apple

Special K red berry bar - 5 syns

= 9 syns

Right I'm defo joining the meeting tomorrow! I Just can't seem to stick to any kind of plan on my own, I'm crap. Didn't want to pay 5£ a wk but hey ho. Better than getting an absolute Heffa xx

Right I'm defo joining the meeting tomorrow! I Just can't seem to stick to any kind of plan on my own, I'm crap. Didn't want to pay 5£ a wk but hey ho. Better than getting an absolute Heffa xx
Awwwww you'll do great x

Prob going to be quite a synny day today as I planned stew n dumplings last wk. I will just do flexible syns n have less tomorrow

Breakfast - weetabix with semi skimmed milk ( a+b)

Lunch - 3 sesame Riveta with boiled eggs - ( b)

Dinner - stew and dumplings with mash - ( a) fir milk in mash n cups tea

Syns :-0

Butter - 4
Dumplings - 12
Packet mix - 4
20 syns today. Will defo keep it yo 5 tomorrow

Will also be having fruit through day, had apple so far xx

Yummmm... stew.... Jealous!!!

We'll it maybe stew minus carrots at this rate, been waiting in all day for a asda delivery, over two hrs late now :-( x

We'll it maybe stew minus carrots at this rate, been waiting in all day for a asda delivery, over two hrs late now :-( x

Is be ringing up and complaining!! Say you should if been at work or something and you might some free money vouchers :p

Well it actually turned out to be my fault with the order oops! Lol wasted day

So I joined slimming world ton, start weight 12st 1 :-0 omfg!! Gained so much! Stops here. Hopping to have at least a couple of wk's losing a bit before I start maintaining! Only thing I have on this wk is out with girls sat for a friends birthday, obv I won't be drinking but we may have food. I'll chose as healthy as I can xx

Well it actually turned out to be my fault with the order oops! Lol wasted day So I joined slimming world ton, start weight 12st 1 :-0 omfg!! Gained so much! Stops here. Hopping to have at least a couple of wk's losing a bit before I start maintaining! Only thing I have on this wk is out with girls sat for a friends birthday, obv I won't be drinking but we may have food. I'll chose as healthy as I can xx
At least you're doing something while pregnant Hun!! If you need any help just shout x

Back