P's Perseverance!

Glad you had a good night out & didn't veer off track :)

I know the feeling about turning into a chicken, I was sure one day I was going to start clucking :)

Good night by the sound of it Pauline, my hubby recons I've eaten 10 cows a shed load of chicken since I've been on Dukan lol when out walking you can see the worried look in the cows eyes lol x

You gals are brilliant! Do you hear me, BRILLIANT! :D

Not only do you all keep me on the straight and Dukan narrow every day, but over the last two days I've been inspired to check out jewellery making (ChrisR), dig out some Prison Break re-runs (ChocolateBananas and Sid) and spend my life savings on Dukan flavourings (ChrisR!). You all ROCK! :D

Loving, loving the diet (life plan!) and encouraged to see the scales moving down each day. Breath is held for Monday's morning's weigh in. But, until then, we have a LOOONG WEEKEND to enjoy!

Currently, I'm wearing a fireman's helmet (complete with flashing light and authentic "nee na" noise) whilst William and I plan our day. We thinking swimming then off to the local arboretum where there's a lovely working farm (and coffee shop! :p)

Whatever you all do, have fun!

P xx

Hahaha Pauline you do make me laugh x have a great day with William....with or without training knickers xxx

Hahahaha you've started my day great I love to laugh xxx

Good to see you have moved on in the toilet training pauline LOL! What flavours have you bought n what ave u made with them? I am undecided as to which flavours I need in my life! I did get some reduced fat cocoa today but it smells yack, i may stir some into abit of yug and slap on a muffin just because i can hahaha!

Morning Pauline....which hat have you got on this morning? Lol hope its your Dukan success hat lol have a great Sunday xxx

Morning Sid!

Today, my friend, we are making hay whilst the sun shines :D for tomorow the rain is back! :eek:

Have a fab day too

P x

My partner and I spent 18 months in fireman's hats - he was Elvis Cridlington and I was Station Officer Steele, while our eldest (now 15) was Fireman Sam. I used to have to make wide detours to avoid fire stations unless I had a spare hour to spend clambering on fire engines. Don't worry, the phase does pass!

Good luck this week. I see you've lost almost a stone already! You've obviously got the bit between your teeth. x

Ha! Between you and me Sara, I've got a bit of a crush on Elvis Cridlington! :D

Thanks for the kind words of support; I'm LOVING Dukan :D

P x

PAH! I am like a bear with a sore head today, which is unlike me but honestly I'm so grumpy that even I want to avoid me!!

I blame an inconsiderate husband and TOTM.

That is all ... just wanted to share!! ;)

P x

we all have them Pauline well ........... in my case the inconsiderate husband its in their genes !!!

They all have their days Pauline....men are from mars....

Snap, I've got one of those husbands too! On a good day, I like to think that he doesn't MEAN to be inconsiderate...on a bad TOTM day I nag him mercilessly or cry at him (sometimes both a the same time :D).

Ha, thank you lovelies .... hubby is out of the dog house and normal service has been resumed! :D

Note from Dr D this morning to say that my flavourings order has been despatched so maybe it will be at home tonight and I can do some cooking! Have also splashed out and bought an ice-cream maker as I think it will be really good for iced yoghurt and low fat ice cream. It's reduced on Amazon from about £70 to £20 (plus delivery) and the reviews are great, so watch this space!

Have got my yummy-mummies group coming over for dinner next Saturday so I'm really thinking hard about what to cook. I want to (and will) stick to Dukan and I really want to serve one meal and not make a song and dance about dishing up something different for me.

The ice-cream maker will come in handy for a dessert (so that's fine) and I'm thinking about coq au vin for the main course, with mashed celeriac and some nice green veggies. I know there's a bit of bacon in the coq but I figure between 6 of us, if that's the hardest I fall, that will be fine. So, that just leaves a starter .... what, what, what? Suggestions welcome :D

Will slosh up plenty of vino for the girls and abstain myself <------- polishes halo :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone
P xx

What a timely post - I stumbled over this recipe yesterday and am definitely filing it for future use:

'Salmon and Asparagus Terrine': Salmon-asparagus-terrine-recipe :: allaboutyou.com

They use a few ts Olive oil as a carrier for the flavours but I'm sure you can leave it out and sprinkle the spices directly into the layers!

Your main sounds good - you could skip the streaky bacon and use fully flavoured Italian ham, diced up. Aldi sell this where they have the cubed Pancetta they also have a low-fat version of cubed ham.

Have fun planning your party! I would have made stuffed (with mince and tomatoes) aubergines and then served with rice for everyone else. When you are doing the cooking it's all very do-able and nobody will think / feel they're eating 'diet food'

Pauline.....knew I recognised you...lol you were on masterchef last year hahaha, keep posting your ideas love them, icecream yes please xxx

Back