P's Perseverance!

I know exactly how you feel, I haven't touched a drop since new year. I wouldn't mind I only had three glasses of wine and was in bed for just after 12 following being sick. After years of really enjoying drinking I just can't face feeling that bad again.

I've read some storeis about drinking on Dukan & none of them have been very pleasent !

Glad you are feeling better today x

Pauline.....never again......my hubby says that more than he says he loves me lol : -) xxx

glad u r back in the land of the living! I heard about dukan hangovers, was scared to drink too much myself at weekend but after 3 or 4 or 8 I forgot all about it, stuck to vodka and was fine next day, but i was expecting to be ill. ahh well i feel better it wasnt just me 'on it' at weekend hope u enjoyed it, sometimes its lovely to enjoy being a stone lighter or whatever and just live it up a bit ;-)

LOL at Jan re bingo wings hahahaha!
Hope u are finding time to chill in sun Pauline ;-)

Confined to barracks yesterday with a poorly Munch (chest infection, bless him, he's rattling with antibiotics and steroids) but he seems a bit better today so we're going to ..... ta da ...... VENTURE OUT!!

A trip to Aldi for some happy chickens (yes, I do lead a VERY glamorous life) and then off to Brum this afternoon to the Carribbean Food Festival - more chicken!

Enjoy the sunshine, gals.

P x

Pauline there's a carribean festival next weekend too in Victoria Sq all weekend 10am - 7pm

Hi Jo

That's where we're going - Victoria Square, it started on Thursday!

Will definitely head there next weekend too if there's another! :D

P x

3rd & 4th June with special guests, Beverley Knight & Glyn Purnell x

Um, Jo, sorry to have to be the one to break it to you but that's last year's festival .... 2011!! :eek:

P x

Typical :)

Just popping up to say "hi" Dukanettes!

Having a really positive week - feel so empowered by the Dukan diet! Three PP days in a row for me (today is 3 of 3) as I'm out for lunch and dinner on Thursday and Friday so I'm saving my PVs for then. I've had SO much chicken over the last couple of days, that I must be starting to grow feathers but, frankly, nothing (NOTHING!) seems to taste as good as a freshly roasted, still warm chicken leg ..... OMG, I need to get out more!! ;)

My work trousers are looking really baggy (hurrah!) and, wait for it, yesterday my husband said "you're looking a bit tasty!" :D And they say romance is dead! :rolleyes:

Enjoy your sunny day! :D

P x

Just popping up to say "hi" Dukanettes!

Having a really positive week - feel so empowered by the Dukan diet! Three PP days in a row for me (today is 3 of 3) as I'm out for lunch and dinner on Thursday and Friday so I'm saving my PVs for then. I've had SO much chicken over the last couple of days, that I must be starting to grow feathers but, frankly, nothing (NOTHING!) seems to taste as good as a freshly roasted, still warm chicken leg ..... OMG, I need to get out more!! ;)

My work trousers are looking really baggy (hurrah!) and, wait for it, yesterday my husband said "you're looking a bit tasty!" :D And they say romance is dead! :rolleyes:

Enjoy your sunny day! :D

P x
LOL you're fast becoming A ROAST CHICKEN!!! and before you know it they would all start to nibble at you LOL
Seriously I am so pleased to feel your happiness through this inspiring post, well done !!!

Back