Psst... Something NEW is on the way!

I work in a hotel where there is a WW class twice a week, I asked the class leader who obviously said she can't tell me. However she said half points are DEFINITELY NOT coming back, and her clue for me was:

"Think of one food that no matter how much you eat of it, you could carry on eating it, we'll you will be happy with the secret"

I was like "what????" She said if your happy with your 49 weekly then carry on as you are.

So still no further forward, but she said it will be a welcome change and that it's good, nothing's getting taken away.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ours said the same about think of the one food you can eat even though you're full..

My leader said we will find out the first week of December c

One food you could carry on eating no matter if you're full?? They're making chocolate points free??!! :D Yay!!!!!

Somehow I don't think so. :( :p

This already sounds a bit crazy in my head but I just need someone else to say no, that's obviously not it....

What if that one thing was allowed but instead there were no weeklies? Is that too crazy? We'd never lose weight if that were it!

I work in a hotel where there is a WW class twice a week, I asked the class leader who obviously said she can't tell me. However she said half points are DEFINITELY NOT coming back, and her clue for me was:

"Think of one food that no matter how much you eat of it, you could carry on eating it, we'll you will be happy with the secret"

I was like "what????" She said if your happy with your 49 weekly then carry on as you are.

So still no further forward, but she said it will be a welcome change and that it's good, nothing's getting taken away.

This sounds really interesting!

why do they have to change booooo. roll on next week hopefully we get to find out and its nothing too changing!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

There was a video on the site this morning but it's gone now. If anyone gets emails from WW it will be in there. It's only a minute long and it's the CEO (I think!!) talking about how it's not a diet it's getting healthy etc. and about how they are giving members more tools to loose weight. Words flashed up on the screen saying 'propoints isn't changing, you are'. I don't know what it is but I can't wait lol! Love the adjustments they make and it can only make the plan better! x

My consultant has just put this on her FB page...

image-2759094663.jpg

I'm excited :D

Ooooo I can't wait to find out the new changes, if it helps me loose weight I'm all for it!

oooh I'm so intrigued I really want to know what this is? xoxox

Ours said the same about think of the one food you can eat even though you're full..

Why would you do that though? That just leads to compulsive overeating. If that's the solution they've come up with I'm not impressed!

That is my concern. How it reads on what little we know at present is that you can eat as much of one item as you like as often as you like in exchange for your weeklies, and I know from past experience that this kind of behaviour is why I got so heavy in the first place! I lack willpower when it comes to food, and I will guarantee you that letting me have even one gram more of my favourite foods is going to lead to me gaining. It's the kind of bad eating behaviour I'm trying to break, not encourage!
I strongly hope they've had more sense than to introduce anything like that!

Surely it won't be unlimited though. For example I love chocolate and could eat it all day! I'd put on tons of weight. Perhaps you could swap your weekly s for max of 500 cals a day of chocolate and that could work? How many extra cals is 49 weeklies (or 7 a day)? Whatever, it's never going to work unless its capped. Or perhaps it's a certain type of health food that we could have unlimited? Xx

It was the same at my new class - she showed is a new red folder which she said we would all receive next week - I'm concerned I am the only person in the group who wrote sausages lol x

lucysmommy said:
It was the same at my new class - she showed is a new red folder which she said we would all receive next week - I'm concerned I am the only person in the group who wrote sausages lol x

Out of interest does that include new members who join? And will these replace the current blue ones?

Sorry for all the questions

Out of interest does that include new members who join? And will these replace the current blue ones?

Sorry for all the questions

she said we all would get one but didnt make it clear if it would replace the blue one, so i asked if there was any point taking the blue one, and replied that the information in the blue one was still relevant to the plan - so no further forward really

x

Back