Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

That's good going Puggs you'll be enjoying lots of delights then.
:D

lol!
That was the particular delight I had in mind. :D

Throw in some diet coke and it truly is the drink of the Gods :flirt2:

Breakfast this morning was 1-cal fried mushrooms and toast plus bran flakes and semi skimmed milk - 4.5 Points all in :D

Heading in an hour to go through to Edinburgh to catch up with a mate. She's decided a pubcrawl's the best way forward! Good thing I have saved up my points! Taking some WW crisps etc with me and the good thing is she says there is a Tesco a 2 min walk from her flat so I'll be sorted for tea :D

I'll keep a track of everything on my phone anyway so I wont overdo it :)

Another nice thing today was I jumped on the house scales for a nosey and the difference between the last time I went on them and now is about the same as since I started WW which is nice (obviously down a bit as it was first thing this morning and I had no clothes on). Onward and upward :D

Have fun in Edinburgh, or rather hope you're having fun by now ;) Don't let us read about you in The Sunday Post in the morning ;) :D

Have fun in Edinburgh, or rather hope you're having fun by now ;) Don't let us read about you in The Sunday Post in the morning ;) :D

Cheers, I did! Had a great time...and was quite well behaved actually!

And amazingly, I only had 9 points yesterday and I'm sitting at 6.5 for today so I have easily cancelled out the alcohol what with the points I didn't use yesterday and the ones I saved up :D

Good going hun.
A day/night out and then points left over.
Whooop Whooooooooop!!!!

XXX

I know! What am I like eh!

Saving up now for a subcrawl next Saturday (google it and see what I'm up against!). Save 10 over the 5 days then 10 on the actual day and I should be fine!

I know! What am I like eh!

Saving up now for a subcrawl next Saturday (google it and see what I'm up against!). Save 10 over the 5 days then 10 on the actual day and I should be fine!

Glad you had a fab time...I however am obviously past it as I had to google subcrawl and I blooming well live here :D

Glad you had a fab time...I however am obviously past it as I had to google subcrawl and I blooming well live here :D

...I find that downright shocking!

And AG, mark it down as something to do before you die then :p

What can I say? I live a sheltered life ;)

Clearly! Either that or I'm just far enough away from Glasgow to be a tourist when I visit outwith work :rolleyes:

It's added to the list.
Will need a tour guide though, do you know anyone that might want to accompany a group of girls on a subcrawl?

:D

Haha! No ideas at all....:flirt2:

Luck for tonight everyone? :cool:

Good luck puggso lets hope it's another good one!!!

Shocking u don't know anyone to tour guide our lovely AG

It's terrible eh! Living so close and having done it 3 times, 4 after Saturday, and no one springs to mind :D

Back in 2 hours!

Back