Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

-2.5lb and I got my new shiny! Woo!

Update
Thurs 29-09-2016

Hello peeps :) ,

It's the start of a brand new week, week 5, the final week of this challenge ! :D Well done to all of you who took part in this challenge :0clapper:. You've all done amazingly well :0icanfly:. I will be doing the Awards and revealing who achieved Target :winner: and a sum total of how much we lost as a group, on Saturday 1st October :woohoo:.

Hope you all have a smashing week ahead ! Speak soon. :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - SEPT , WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO EBD & SNUFKIN FOR BOTH ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FAB 3 LB LOSS EACH !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the names :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Reactions: EBD
UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - SEPTEMBER :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.182608

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN SEPTEMBER . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO SOLANGE FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A HUGE 8 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

TARGET MEMBERS FOR THE QUARTER :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou::winner:

target-sticker-png.182609
images-jpg.182611

A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU THAT TOOK PART IN THE AUTUMN QUARTERLY CHALLENGE ! :wee::wee::wee::bestwishes:

YOU ALL DID AMAZINGLY WELL AND SHOULD BE PROUD OF ANY LOSS YOU ACHIEVED, EVEN IF YOU JUST MISSED TARGET. ALL LOSSES ARE A CELEBRATION ! :winner::0clapper::winner::0clapper::winner:

A SPECIAL WELL DONE TO 4 MEMBERS WHO ACHIEVED THEIR QUARTERLY TARGET :-

( they all share one thing in common, they were 1lb short of target and I'm not gonna let them miss out, that's as good as ! )

- BEAUTYIS
- JOLCEFYRE
- THEONLYBONSTER86
- TREFOIL

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in PINK with the TARGET sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

A SPECIAL MENTION :0clapper:;) :winner:

As I mentioned before, everyone has done extremely well on the challenge. All loses should be celebrated. I know towards the end some people dropped out and did the challenge for a shorter period of time, but the overall losses they had should not be discounted.

These group of ladies lost over a stone and some nearing to a 2 stone loss over 3 months which is an amazing achievement, so a special well done to them :- :D:D

- THEONLYBONSTER86 = 23LB LOSS
- JOLCEFYRE = 21 LB LOSS
- SNUFKIN = 19.5 LB LOSS
- LICKTHELID = 17 LB LOSS
- MYSWJOURNEY = 17 LB LOSS

Kay xx

Last edited:
Awww thanks Kay! Thank you so much for running it too! It's been wonderful!
Well done to the members that have lost close to the 2 stone mark! Wow!!!

Well done to everyone that took part :D

Ruth
X

FINAL GROUP RESULTS, QUARTERLY CHALLENGE :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::D:D:D

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE AUTUMN QUARTERLY CHALLENGE.
:winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

AS A GROUP TOGETHER, WE LOST A STAGGERING 200 LBS BETWEEN US !!! :winner::winner::winner:

(This total also includes the losses of people who did the challenge for just 2 months or less, and may not show in the final spreadsheet, for the 3rd month).

THIS IS AN AMAZING RESULT, WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING COMITTMENT AND FOCUS TOWARDS YOUR WEIGHTLOSS GOALS. YOU ARE ALL CONTINUING TO INSPIRE OTHERS. :):):)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT ! YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS ! :wee::woohoo:

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, OCT, NOV, DEC !
LET'S MAKE IT COUNT AND KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT !!
:character00116::whacky068: :winner:

I HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO SMASH IT UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR GOALS !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :p

Kay xx

Aww thank you Kay and once again thank you so much for running these challenges when you don't have to. They are so motivating and are a crucial part of my journey, they keep pushing me and others so thank you! :D

Amazing results everybody! Well done and thank you Kay...these challenges are so helpful.- especially to me as I don't go to group! See you in the next challenge! Xx

STS for me this week, had a mad few days celebrating end of exams, back on track from today

STS for me this week, had a mad few days celebrating end of exams, back on track from today

Hello lovely, I think you were ment to post this on the new thread :D , I have updated u anyway.

Kay xx

Back