Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Update Sat 24-09-2016
ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - SEPTEMBER - WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN SEPTEMBER FOR WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THEONLYBONSTER86 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

TARGET MEMBERS FOR THIS CHALLENGE :0clapper::winner::0clapper:

ONLY 4LBS OR LESS AWAY FROM THEIR TARGET !!! :character00116::whacky068::character00116:

Target Sticker.png
:D:D:D

THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS ARE ONLY 4LBS OR LESS AWAY FROM ACHIEVEING THEIR QUARTERLY TARGET !!! :0icanfly::woohoo::wee:

COME ON LADIES WERE ALL CHEERING FOR YOU, YOU CAN DO THIS !!!

(I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in PINK in the ` to lose column' )

- BEAUTY IS
- JOLCEFYRE
- THEONLYBONSTER86
- TREFOIL

Hope everyone has a cracking weekend ! :) :bunnydance:

Kay xx

I lost 0 this week. So disappointed as I had such a good week. Last weigh in for the month next week and hoping to have a loss.

I'm sure it'll even out soon - hang in there, you've been doing so well. You'll probably have a good loss this coming weigh in!

@Kay003 love, love, love all the bunny pictures! Are they all your bunnies?

Everyone has done so well over this challenge - by a crude count by me we've lost over 150lbs between us (partly thanks to you I think wonderful Kay!)

Looking forward to final weigh-in of this challenge and then signing up for the next challenge and losing lots by Christmas! We'll all look fantastic in our party dresses :p

Thanks EBD, I was so disappointed that I ate a whole box of Benefit bars and loads of yoghurt :-( It is so difficult not to lose heart when you face temptations and are so so good. I know I am being too hard on myself but I am so sick of being overweight, I feel that I can only respect myself and expect respect when I lose this weight. You are doing so well and I enjoy reading all the updates.

@Kay003 love, love, love all the bunny pictures! Are they all your bunnies?

...oh how I wish they were mine EBD :oops: , yes I do love bunnies but I am allergic to pet hair because I have sensitive skin, so can't keep pets It makes me sad, but I do love them to bits. :D:bunnydance:

Kay xx

-1lb loss for me this week, had a cinema night out mid-week this week and enjoyed it so expected a low loss. x

@Kay003 I'm so sorry I went awol. I have loads of excuses but mainly I'm just a bit rubbish at balancing my life at the moment. I'll bow out of this one but will get back on for the October one so if you can scrub me and add me to the next one for 14lbs I will love you forever xx

Hi Sorry I've been off on holiday ! Joined WW so fresh start for me but would love to join October challenge if there is going to be one 18lb to loose
Thanks x

Another 1lb off for me, it's star week for me so hopefully will see better results next week. Just 2lbs more and I'll have lost a stone. But reached another of my mini goals this week as I've lost 5% of my BW

Last edited:
Hi Kay, sorry I have been missing. Had a major problem going on and nearly lost my mind. However, did lose my appetite some what and am now 8 lbs down (I was 3 lbs down last time I logged in).
Some impressive weight loses going on. Congratulations to all.:)

Back