QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

This thread is so inspiring - I lost 4lb this week - have been working with a personal trainer for a month - having never exercised in my life before - it has got my weigh loss moving again as had stuck for a few weeks. Hopefully one day will be posting the great total weight loses that you guys have acheived!

Hey guys,

Is it too late to join this little group? I'm not online very often but would certainly love you're help and advice. So many of you have done so well!

I've got 104lbs to lose, seems like such a long weigh off. And I fear if I don't keep losing steadily I'll give up. I've lost 2st 2lbs since November and that feels really slow!

I have promised myself I will stick 100% to plan and use my HEX and syns.

Looking forward to chatting with you all

Sorry i haven't been around,have had problems with internet connections,haven't been able to get on line :( i have so mised my mini's fix!!!!! so,i'm back for a catch up.I couldn't even log on as i have a bb and there is no app yet.How is everyone doing?

Plenty of room for me Janiejane:) the more the merrier.Well done on your loss so far.Look forward to chatting with you.

Hi Chattyj,well done you for working with a personal trainer that's great:) your loss is great well done.

Going to have a look about.Have a good weekend xx

Hi JanieJane! Good to have newbies in here. 104lbs seems like a lot but it will soon add up. It took me 14 months to get my century badge but I'm so glad I did.x

Hi Kenco, it's good to have you in here, I hope the internet connection holds out. x

I've been battling hormone demons and water retention. Hoping the scales are as kind as they can be at weigh in.

Hey guys, hope you don't mind another newbie joining you. You all seem to have done so well! I'm only on week 4, 4th weigh in tomorrow. lost 6.5 then maintained last week so I'm really hoping SW is gonna work for me. Its funny you should mention lindt bunnies, the 200g ones were on offer in tesco, from 4.50 to £1.12, lindt is my favvvv choccie so thought id buy it then just have a bit a night. When i checked, the whole bunny is 54 syns!!!!! totally gutted :cry:

I'm back again lol hopefully they have fixed the connection now.I miss my mini's fix:cry:I lost 5lbs last week chuffed to bits .com.

Ilovecake,hope the scales were kind to you.I've been battling the hormones.

Welcome Vix101,well done on your loss so far.How did your wi go?

Hope everyone is getting on okay.x

Kenco said:
I'm back again lol hopefully they have fixed the connection now.I miss my mini's fix:cry:I lost 5lbs last week chuffed to bits .com.

Ilovecake,hope the scales were kind to you.I've been battling the hormones.

Welcome Vix101,well done on your loss so far.How did your wi go?

Hope everyone is getting on okay.x

Well done on your great loss.

The scales were horrible to me but they are starting to behave now lol.

How's everyone doing ??? It's gone quiet:cry:I'm just back from a weekend away,had a fab time and a nsv to boot,went swimming which i haven't done in 8 years,loved it,it felt so good to be in the water again:D i even had a sauna thought i'd sweat some pounds off;) On a green day today and having an omelette sw chips and mushy peas for dinner.Should be doing housework but thought i would come and get my mini's fix first.

Hey sorry been run off my feet, my 5 month old had his christening on Sunday. 10lbs off so far now, over 5 weeks but thats ok cos had a few too many syns thanks to the buffet on sun lol.

Aw I'd love a weekend away!! Sounds like you had a great time. Just outr of curiosity can mushy peas be superfree?

Hi all, I have been away for about 2 years and still fat!! Been going to Weight watchers for the last year, but just get so fed up with the counting points etc, so I thought I would dig my old Slimming World stuff out and give EE another go. Wow, congratulations Capricorn on the birth of your son, so happy for you.

I hope not a lot has changed on the plans because I really can't go to class, I better go back and read what has been happening with you all.

Back