Rachel's weight loss Journey!

I second Angel's comment. It happened, now time to get over it. Have the best weekend of proper holiday with your gorgeous girl and get back to it on Monday.

We're always here for support - you're not alone!

xx

Hi Rach, hope you had a fab spooky weekend ?

It's just nice to take some time out and chill with children & friends, hope you had a blast my dear x x x

Hello!

oh i had an amazing weekend, so lovely to spend time with my little one. i miss her so much when im working/at uni. Shes turning into such an amazing little person, im very proud to be her mummy!

Food wise, well it was hard to make good choices! but i definatly eat less then i would normally which is a bonus!

I weighed myself today though and apparently a 3lb gain. Now, im ok with that i guess. What annoys me, is i did a week on ss (albeit with a few 'cheaty' moments- but still probs only about 750 cals a day) the week before my 3 day break. So i should really have lost say 2-3lbs on this week, and then put them back on, therefore STS. But i gained 3lbs... which means i either didnt lost any weight that first week OR ive managed to put on 6lbs in 3 days?! i didnt go totally mad on holiday, for example we ordered a pizza, i had 3 slices (as opposed to, a whole pizza!) and we got KFC and i just ate the chicken, I drank but stuck to spirts and diet mixers, no wine. I stayed away from sugary drinks, i had a curry but no rice... i guess what im saying is i dont believe i could have put 6lbs on in 3 days, 3lb yes, i will take that, but 6lb?! and so if we say i didnt put 6lb on, it means that i did a week of 750 cals a day for little or no weight loss.. AGAIN!!

So... im thinking maybe cambridge isnt working for me this time... i dont really get how and i dont wana be one of them people who say it doesnt work- because it HAS to work! it DOES work, i know because ive done it! but this no weight loss is really getting me down. its too hard to not lose anything week after week. Its making me sad.

I'm contemplating calorie counting to lose the last of my weight...

But i need your guys support! you've been amazing inspirations and friends and i dont want you to think of me as a quitter, because im really not.

My possible plan is-
* use the rest of my cambridge products
*stick to 1000 cals a day and low carb it
*try and get in some exercise
*buy some good scales and weigh myself at home each week

so... thoughts?!

If i do that i will still stick around here! cant get rid of me that easily! xx

Hello!

oh i had an amazing weekend, so lovely to spend time with my little one. i miss her so much when im working/at uni. Shes turning into such an amazing little person, im very proud to be her mummy!

Food wise, well it was hard to make good choices! but i definatly eat less then i would normally which is a bonus!

I weighed myself today though and apparently a 3lb gain. Now, im ok with that i guess. What annoys me, is i did a week on ss (albeit with a few 'cheaty' moments- but still probs only about 750 cals a day) the week before my 3 day break. So i should really have lost say 2-3lbs on this week, and then put them back on, therefore STS. But i gained 3lbs... which means i either didnt lost any weight that first week OR ive managed to put on 6lbs in 3 days?! i didnt go totally mad on holiday, for example we ordered a pizza, i had 3 slices (as opposed to, a whole pizza!) and we got KFC and i just ate the chicken, I drank but stuck to spirts and diet mixers, no wine. I stayed away from sugary drinks, i had a curry but no rice... i guess what im saying is i dont believe i could have put 6lbs on in 3 days, 3lb yes, i will take that, but 6lb?! and so if we say i didnt put 6lb on, it means that i did a week of 750 cals a day for little or no weight loss.. AGAIN!!

So... im thinking maybe cambridge isnt working for me this time... i dont really get how and i dont wana be one of them people who say it doesnt work- because it HAS to work! it DOES work, i know because ive done it! but this no weight loss is really getting me down. its too hard to not lose anything week after week. Its making me sad.

I'm contemplating calorie counting to lose the last of my weight...

But i need your guys support! you've been amazing inspirations and friends and i dont want you to think of me as a quitter, because im really not.

My possible plan is-
* use the rest of my cambridge products
*stick to 1000 cals a day and low carb it
*try and get in some exercise
*buy some good scales and weigh myself at home each week

so... thoughts?!

If i do that i will still stick around here! cant get rid of me that easily! xx

Hi chick,

1st of all I'm pleased you had a fab time. Time with our children is precious as they grow up far to fast.

A lot of the " gain " could just be water and I'm pretty sure it will drop off over the next few days BUT I know how frustrating the scales can be and if you feel in control enough to do KCAL counting then go for it. I'm sure no one here will think your a quitter !
We are all in the same boat and will continue to support you no matter what.

How many days of products do you have left ? Maybe see how you feel when they are just about to run out, I am sure the scales will drop BUT you have to do what is best for you. I'm sure you've already thought long and hard about this so keep us posted my love and good luck with what ever road your journey takes x x x x

Hey Rach,

Glad you had a lovely holiday.

Ultimately, it's up to you - and whatever decision, we'll be here to support you. Perhaps the combination of holiday week and stepping up a plan hasn't done you any favours this week. As Angel said - try a good, on plan week with the remainder of your products and go from there.

xx

Back