Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

good luck channy and thanks!!!

x

guys what do we think of the badge?:

xxx

I love it but how do I get it?
I weigh in Monday evening - first weigh in next Monday
xxxx

gem ive posted on the other site?..xx

:D I'm still in! I weigh in on a MOnday so I'll hang on til then to post my losses. xx
PS Not enough room in my siggy to add the badge unfortunately:sigh:

Can I join please? I weigh in on Monday, am on day 3 of SS :D

:D I'm still in! I weigh in on a MOnday so I'll hang on til then to post my losses. xx
PS Not enough room in my siggy to add the badge unfortunately:sigh:

i knew i could count on you hun! how much have you lost this month? just trying to get the chart updated a bit! x

Hi there...

Can I join???

I weigh in on Thurdays, here my details thus far:

Loss Thurs 16th Oct - 4.0 lbs
Loss Oct thus far - 11.2 lbs
Total Loss thus far - 36.8 lbs

Jules x

Hi there...

Can I join???

I weigh in on Thurdays, here my details thus far:

Loss Thurs 16th Oct - 4.0 lbs
Loss Oct thus far - 11.2 lbs
Total Loss thus far - 36.8 lbs

Jules x

you're in hun :) rounded you to 11lbs and 37lbs :) working to the nearest half pound for ease xxx

Erm just let me work it out:character00148: 8lbs so far in October and 40lbs:eek: altogether on Cambridge.:scale:. Lost 3lbs last week. Will post next weeks on Monday night.

Erm just let me work it out:character00148: 8lbs so far in October and 40lbs:eek: altogether on Cambridge.:scale:. Lost 3lbs last week. Will post next weeks on Monday night.

thanks hun. i have put you at 64lbs loss overall though like your ticker says because i don't want to undo your hard work!!! x

Yay thank you!!!!!:thankyou:

Count me in - loss this week 8 lbs

Week 1 = -5
Week 2 = -2 (totm)

Week 3 = -4
Week 4 = -5
Week 5 = -4
Week 6 = +4 (on holiday)
Week 7 = -8

If I want to join in can I just post what I lose here after I've been weighed on a Saturday and that count on Wednesday as I'd rather keep it simple rather than weighing myself twice a week. Plus I don't trust my scales much as they were about 5 pounds different to my CDCs scales.

count me in i lost 14lbs was weighed yesterday (wed) im on day 14 xx

If I want to join in can I just post what I lose here after I've been weighed on a Saturday and that count on Wednesday as I'd rather keep it simple rather than weighing myself twice a week. Plus I don't trust my scales much as they were about 5 pounds different to my CDCs scales.

Of course you can Pete&Jo! Whatever day you get weighed, just post it and I will put it on the sheet ready for the Wednesday results.

You need to post on this thread though:(THE CD 100% CLUB)http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-100-forum/49494-cd-100-club.html

That goes for everyone-this thread is just for telling me who is in and who isn't xxx

Back